PDA

View Full Version : The appropiate way to report a player

Maverickc
07-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Today when I was playing PL, there was this one player who shall not be named continuously bullied me, called be vulgar names, tell me kill myself, and threatened that STS is going to ban my account because he made 10 players report me. I did sent a report on this player but i felt that wasn't enough. Is there another way to contact the developers of this game and ask them to do something about my situation?

Arpluvial
07-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Hey there, Maverickc!

The best way to report them is to send an email to support@spacetimestudios.com. Any screenshots or information you may have can be helpful. Use the in-game tools to ensure that the person is not able to contact or bother you further.

Maverickc
07-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Thank you, I appreciate for telling me this as soon as possible.

Arpluvial
07-01-2014, 10:58 PM
You're very welcome! We like to ensure that our players enjoy their time in our games. The support team takes these sorts of things very seriously.

Schnitzel
07-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Mav,

If they insulted you, then they broke the terms of service (1. Treat others the way you would like to he treated)

He is most likely lying about the other 10 people reporting you, part

If you didnt do anything wrong, you wont be banned, however the one the insulted you will have to deal with consequences, and theres a little note near the report button that says "we take these reports seriously, abuse to system may result in a ban" (i think something like that)

So, if you did nothing wrong, you got nothing to worry about