PDA

View Full Version : Ursoth's event is NOT for plat users!

Bunny♥
07-02-2014, 04:48 AM
Yep, just yes, its NOT for plat user players. !!

Players who farm from portals and earned 75 token for recipe,farm essences and make money so fast than those who run for leader boards.

lets compare it this way :

Portal farmers :
spent 17k+ or 5plats for 1 run and only gets 80+++ points for lb.
RARELY loots little bear egg which costs 150-200k only
Wont have time to farm dova bear as they are busy maintaining their LB spot.

Non portal farmers (probably those players who farms essences and dova bears):

spent small amount of gold to reach golden tier, gets dova bear (has bunch of stocks as they will have tons of alts to run with)

Bought new lock recipe, crafts 3 normal lock and earns gold nearly same amount as the plat users. (comparing locks to little bears egg)
Essences might be so rare and so the little bear's egg, but look at the price gap of the 2, not so big gap, right?

So where are those players who mumbles about STS being greedy? Look who benefited most in this event, its the NON PLAT USERS .. OBVIOUSLY ..

SO THANK STS FOR CREATING THIS EVENT FOR NON PLAT USERS! CHEERS! :eagerness::eagerness:

pengetahuan
07-02-2014, 06:01 AM
agreed

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Xeusx
07-02-2014, 06:05 AM
Fral, you make me do some more merch lockeds lol xD
Extra elondria essence + 6 old lockeds = 155k-165k golds xD

Jig
07-02-2014, 06:07 AM
I didn't understand this sorry. Plat users will always be slightly better.

Serancha
07-02-2014, 06:16 AM
Once the zone runners get enough crates in circulation, plat users will be looting and selling mythic weapons, making it equal opportunity for all.

obee
07-02-2014, 06:17 AM
Agreed!

LordDravek
07-02-2014, 06:24 AM
End game, Plat users will always have the upper hand. It's how the system works and how the game continues to grow. Somebody has to pay the bills. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Impact
07-02-2014, 06:25 AM
Loves dis event cuz of that

keikali
07-02-2014, 06:26 AM
It's a Bea.

Anarchist
07-02-2014, 06:32 AM
F
Yep, just yes, its NOT for plat user players. !!

Players who farm from portals and earned 75 token for recipe,farm essences and make money so fast than those who run for leader boards.

lets compare it this way :

Portal farmers :
spent 17k+ or 5plats for 1 run and only gets 80+++ points for lb.
RARELY loots little bear egg which costs 150-200k only
Wont have time to farm dova bear as they are busy maintaining their LB spot.

Non portal farmers (probably those players who farms essences and dova bears):

spent small amount of gold to reach golden tier, gets dova bear (has bunch of stocks as they will have tons of alts to run with)

Bought new lock recipe, crafts 3 normal lock and earns gold nearly same amount as the plat users. (comparing locks to little bears egg)
Essences might be so rare and so the little bear's egg, but look at the price gap of the 2, not so big gap, right?

So where are those players who mumbles about STS being greedy? Look who benefited most in this event, its the NON PLAT USERS .. OBVIOUSLY ..

SO THANK STS FOR CREATING THIS EVENT FOR NON PLAT USERS! CHEERS! :eagerness::eagerness:

Fraline is basically saying plat players earn lesser than non plat players cause they can't farm Dovabears on different accounts due to Lb contest.

Non plat players on the other hand farm essence for portals then dovabear cause since they don't compete for Lb they can farm on multiple accounts.

So non plat players should stop crying and enjoy the game.

Sheener
07-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Plat user still always has an advantage lol

Sheener
07-02-2014, 07:04 AM
Not every event can be about plat. How about make these normal locks drop new mythic weapons x1 chance that will help plat user

obee
07-02-2014, 07:05 AM
Yeah but every other time the plat users always get the good stuff. Now it's our time

Bunny♥
07-02-2014, 08:55 AM
Fraline is basically saying plat players earn lesser than non plat players cause they can't farm Dovabears on different accounts due to Lb contest.

yep and look, not everyone from LB gets SnS and still these people from lb spent plats to have their spot.

So non plat players should stop crying and enjoy the game.

exactly. They earn more than enough.

If I were to compare a player who runs in LB and got the 15th spot and below and will just maintain their spot till the end of the event, it would be a loss for them.
Compare LB players whos in rank 11 and below to those who farms essences or dova bears or what so ever gets higher profit than those players who stayed in LB for the normal record (not the once whos in top 10 ofc, lets set aside the top 10)

I didn't understand this sorry. Plat users will always be slightly better.

End game, Plat users will always have the upper hand. It's how the system works and how the game continues to grow. Somebody has to pay the bills. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

to those whos in top 10, yes. But to 11 and below.. nahh.

Bunny♥
07-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Also, there would probably be 30+ plat players who'll get millions from the event, those are from the top 10 of each class and theres 12345742135678 non plat players who get millions as well and they are the once who farms dova bears and essences for new crates. Isnt it cool?

GuardianTwo
07-02-2014, 09:15 AM
dovabear can be farmed?? where??

Bigboyblue
07-02-2014, 09:20 AM
This event is definitely an improvement on the previous event. I still don't like the whole energy concept but the OP is right, this event is good for non platters! If you have time to farm you can make millions. Unfortunately for me I don't have a ton of free time. I do however feel like this event will allow me to make some descent gold. Good job STS!

Bunny♥
07-02-2014, 09:22 AM
dovabear can be farmed?? where??

streetwise, make tons of alts and bring them to golden tier .

Anarchist
07-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Three things though:

#1 The margin of profit you get from selling Dovabear(whose value already dropped by 400k since when i sold mine) will keep gettin low till it will not be profittable for a non plat player to invest money in kit and multifarm for dovabears. It won't pay the time nor the gold invested at some point(that point is already very near).

#2 Its not like someone forces plat players to do LB contests. I know players with thousands of plat and time that just refused to undergo the stress sts wanted to put them through.

#3 There is a huge part of the non plat players that would like to partecipate in the LB contests but can't for finance reasons. From your point of view it seems LB is something the plat buyers must do. NO, the LB is not imposed on you cause you have free will to decide whether to partecipate or not plus you are granted a chance to win one of the most exclusive and expensive items of all time. LB contest in this event is a priviledge for few not a obbligation.

If you're the competitive type, the leaderboards are what you'll want to focus on

The overall leaderboard is for bragging rights

Energizeric
07-02-2014, 10:01 AM
These threads are so funny. You have the plat spenders raging that they cannot buy essences and cannot loot shady and surge -- so basically they want every single item to be available for purchase. And then you have the non-plat spenders yelling that the game has become pay to win.

So basically it does not matter what they do, there is no way to make both groups happy. Instead they tried to split the difference and go somewhere in the middle, and the result is that nobody is happy (except me!)

Anarchist
07-02-2014, 10:32 AM
These threads are so funny. You have the plat spenders raging that they cannot buy essences and cannot loot shady and surge -- so basically they want every single item to be available for purchase. And then you have the non-plat spenders yelling that the game has become pay to win.

So basically it does not matter what they do, there is no way to make both groups happy. Instead they tried to split the difference and go somewhere in the middle, and the result is that nobody is happy (except me!)

Ener wake up.

Its not the urge to fix F2P and P2W balance that brought energy balls, that make you pay plat so you don't fall in the goblin's goe or get rooted and wasted by Helena. It is the thirst for money. R E V E N U E.
Sts wants more revenue from events and that is why a event system like tarlok(portal glitches left aside) was abadoned.

Plat players and free players being unhappy derive from the fact the urge for more money broke the balance between the two classes and sts tentatives to adjust that balance while still gaining money till now have been fallacious. This leads to one or both factions getting irritated and unhappy.

Right now money is sts primary focus, then F2P and P2W matters come in. Maybe at the end they think about health and if the players will be happy with their final products.

obee
07-02-2014, 10:35 AM

True dat

Hercules
07-02-2014, 11:01 AM
yeah! I do 1m yestarday only selling 5 elondria lockeds :D

Energizeric
07-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Ener wake up.

Its not the urge to fix F2P and P2W balance that brought energy balls, that make you pay plat so you don't fall in the goblin's goe or get rooted and wasted by Helena. It is the thirst for money. R E V E N U E.
Sts wants more revenue from events and that is why a event system like tarlok(portal glitches left aside) was abadoned.

Plat players and free players being unhappy derive from the fact the urge for more money broke the balance between the two classes and sts tentatives to adjust that balance while still gaining money till now have been fallacious. This leads to one or both factions getting irritated and unhappy.

Right now money is sts primary focus, then F2P and P2W matters come in. Maybe at the end they think about health and if the players will be happy with their final products.

Without the revenue this game will become the next Pocket Legends and will be gone in short time. They need the increased revenue for the game to survive. A sad fact, but true.

tharidom
07-02-2014, 12:02 PM
It is for plat users since they can get the nicest reward (or u have to have lots of gold).

Anarchist
07-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Without the revenue this game will become the next Pocket Legends and will be gone in short time. They need the increased revenue for the game to survive. A sad fact, but true.

No they don't.

Atten
07-02-2014, 05:42 PM
Lolz...

Waheedski
07-02-2014, 06:08 PM
I am glad that you can craft your own energy, along with it dropping from bosses and also being replenished at it's timely interval. Obviously if you don't have the patience then hit the plat button :) I was never keen on doing the Ursoth Assault every 8 hours or so, but with crafted energy and boss energy drops it allows more runs without the incessant plat chugging. If I could make gold tier and get Dova bear that'd be cool.

Wutzgood
07-02-2014, 06:16 PM
This event was well thought out. Basically they made it so you have to work a little and can't just buy everything with platinum. It will keep the mythic weapons stay rare during this 3 week long event.

chitgoks
07-02-2014, 07:42 PM
it still is plat the same way the previous event was

the only diff is that people now know how to play without having to spend plat

Morholt
07-02-2014, 07:59 PM
Pfft, I told you all about this like 2 weeks before the event began.

Nobody ever listens to me! :grumpy:

Kreasadriii
07-02-2014, 09:06 PM
In case,
Non plat user busy farming gold XD not chasing LB ^^

Jig
07-04-2014, 05:21 AM
If your a smart player, you should of saved up locked crates before the event, where they said how the event will be run, how locked crates work, you should of read that there is a possible great way to make extremely large amount of gold without spending a single PLATINUM! Farm locks, at least 100, now in this even combine them all into Elondria crates, sell all and wow there you are, you will make over millions.

Bunny♥
07-05-2014, 10:28 AM
If your a smart player, you should of saved up locked crates before the event, where they said how the event will be run, how locked crates work, you should of read that there is a possible great way to make extremely large amount of gold without spending a single PLATINUM! Farm locks, at least 100, now in this even combine them all into Elondria crates, sell all and wow there you are, you will make over millions.

yes yes but i heard the essences is hard to find which will take time for players to make millions.

Jig
07-06-2014, 07:30 AM
yes yes but i heard the essences is hard to find which will take time for players to make millions.

Farm wt4 you will get a fair bit, plus, the event is going anytime soon, goes for a while. :) so lots of farming time!