PDA

View Full Version : The Newbie Gang

Busterbiebe
07-02-2014, 04:06 PM
So, a couple of days ago something funny happened to me in Kraag, and I thought I'd share it. I was standing in the area in front if the guild castle, when I saw three low level mages walking to the guild castle in a group. Sorta like a triangle, on in the front middle two in the back on either side. This was already funny.

But then they stopped in front of me, still in their little formation. The one on the right came towards me, and requested a trade. I opened the trade up, and they offered me a bunch of trash, but they didn't even tell me the price. Lol. Then, they cancelled the trade and went back into their formation.

Next, the one on the left came towards me and asked me for money. I told them to stop begging, and then they started saying how good my stats were to get gold. I kept saying no and then they said they'd hack me.. -_- I told him he was really annoying me and he said "aww don't be sad! That's all I want to do like others. Make friends." This one went back into its formation and finally the one in the middle stepped up to me.

This one gave me a bunch of greens and whites. I said thanks but I don't need them. Then, he said he not know english, so he gives me more trash. Finally, he tells me some nonsense I don't even understand. When I don't respond he gives me a sad face in his message and goes back to the formation.

Then, they walk perfectly in their formation together to the guild hall. Haters hate all you want, but face it. These newbies were the representations of noobs. I found it funny and cute how they stayed in their own little group. XD Call me weird ok.

Picklee
07-02-2014, 05:33 PM
xD don't you mean mad hackers!?!

Sakurahb
07-02-2014, 06:02 PM
Hahahaha nice

Blackair142
07-02-2014, 06:25 PM
That must of been so adorable!!! Illuminati mages, one might say? O_o I wonder what that message was...

Picklee
07-02-2014, 06:26 PM
That must of been so adorable!!! Illuminati mages, one might say? O_o I wonder what that message was...

Lol jabba

latortugarabid
07-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Lmao!

Delivering Crits all over Arlor.

Kreasadriii
07-02-2014, 09:00 PM
It is a trade spam from trio smurf? LOL