PDA

View Full Version : Mythic... Not arcane

Picklee
07-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Ok so these items only drop from an event that lasts 3 weeks. I have seen three mythic items, and all stupid warrior weapon. Hopefully the others dont suck (stay wise) as bad as this. Sorry warriors. Anyway, I think sts is treating these new mythics like arcanes (rareness wise). Can we raise a drop rate please :( because its no fun when we dont even have any lol :) Maybe i havent seen any mythics yet and they are there? ._. Lol who knows if we will even see a full set ^.^

Crowsfoot
07-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Not enough Elordian crates are being create.

I was expecting the event bosses to drop the special locks. But, no just normal ones and all Elocks have to be crafted.

Picklee
07-02-2014, 05:35 PM

I was expecting the event bosses to drop the special locks. But, no just normal ones and all Elocks have to be crafted.

This is what I'm saying, they are to hard to obtain

Madnex
07-02-2014, 05:42 PM
I don't know what you're saying, I already saw three myth bows and two myth guns of the new batch - next to around seven bulwards. Not bad for three days in the event.

Picklee
07-02-2014, 05:47 PM
I don't know what you're saying, I already saw three myth bows and two myth guns of the new batch - next to around seven bulwards. Not bad for three days in the event.

Lucky! I havent seen any. Were the stats good?

Zeus
07-02-2014, 05:49 PM

Ursoth drops locked crate of elondria.

Remiem
07-02-2014, 05:50 PM
We're only a day in. :) The devs are keeping an eye on the numbers, but give it some time. Over the course of three weeks you'd be surprised how many can drop.

Crowsfoot
07-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Ursoth drops locked crate of elondria.
Yes I looked up the thread. Makes much more sense now. More elocks will hit the market once mor people hit gold tier.

One flaw I see: Ursoth drops both Littlebear (what he gave me) and Elocks. Is this a way to preserve Littlebear'svalue or a way to limit Elocks?

---

The one advantage I see to less mythic dropping is that the event is 3 weeks instead of 3 days.

Rare
07-02-2014, 06:36 PM

Elocks drop from ursoth as well

Edit: late

Sheener
07-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Lol war weapon is terrible though

Crowsfoot
07-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Lol war weapon is terrible though
Waiting for a few more votes on the proc before I cast my stone. So far it looks like wash though. I'm disappointed unless the first guy was pulling me on the proc.

Kreasadriii
07-02-2014, 09:08 PM
We're only a day in. :) The devs are keeping an eye on the numbers, but give it some time. Over the course of three weeks you'd be surprised how many can drop.

I like surpriseeeddd..... thanks remmmmm XD

Zylx
07-02-2014, 09:13 PM

"I....wanna be....the OOOOOOOOONNNEE!"

Keshav Agarwal
07-03-2014, 12:13 AM
Ok so these items only drop from an event that lasts 3 weeks. I have seen three mythic items, and all stupid warrior weapon. Hopefully the others dont suck (stay wise) as bad as this. Sorry warriors. Anyway, I think sts is treating these new mythics like arcanes (rareness wise). Can we raise a drop rate please :( because its no fun when we dont even have any lol :) Maybe i havent seen any mythics yet and they are there? ._. Lol who knows if we will even see a full set ^.^

ur bad
i have seen new mythics in auc

Zeus
07-03-2014, 01:15 AM
Waiting for a few more votes on the proc before I cast my stone. So far it looks like wash though. I'm disappointed unless the first guy was pulling me on the proc.

9 ticks of 200-300 health followed by a stat and armor buff I believe but I could be mistaken!

Serancha
07-03-2014, 01:44 AM
With 3 weeks of double odds mythic drops, the number of drops will be high. I am already hearing of people who have looted 2 and 3 of the new weapons, and this is only day 2. The only time they did double odds before was for 2 days for the level 31 mythics. Sure you need to farm essences and craft these crates, but it doesn't take that long, and over 3 weeks the amount of drops will be way more than we have seen of any mythic weapons in the past.

sciucafez
07-03-2014, 02:18 AM
Need more effort to open locked elondria....expensive...and need 15 platinum to open. What you got from 100-200 locked?? I still cannot sense where is double chance of mythic drop.

Energizeric
07-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Seriously, it's been one day and people are already complaining the drop rate is too low. Give it a week and then maybe we will actually be in a position to make judgement.

Zeus
07-03-2014, 01:00 PM
With 3 weeks of double odds mythic drops, the number of drops will be high. I am already hearing of people who have looted 2 and 3 of the new weapons, and this is only day 2. The only time they did double odds before was for 2 days for the level 31 mythics. Sure you need to farm essences and craft these crates, but it doesn't take that long, and over 3 weeks the amount of drops will be way more than we have seen of any mythic weapons in the past.

After the initial excitement of the event, the amount of crates being crafted will drop off as well. So, that's a factor that people need to keep in mind.

I think that the time to open crates would be now or at the end of the event. The 2nd week will most likely be a rather slow week in terms of e-crate openings.