PDA

View Full Version : Bringing FFA Back

Jblazer
07-02-2014, 09:14 PM
If your an old player. You miss FFA. People complain about rushing...why? I honestly don't know. You see before this dumb "go" idea was made. Pvp was a whole lot better. A whole lot. I stopped pvp'ing as much as I used to because of this. I think we need to drop the "go" rule and start doing FFA...

Pros and Cons of FFA from a pvp'ers standpoint:
Pros:
- More Kills
- More Chaos
- More fun

Cons:
I'm gonna start off saying that in my opinion these are not a big deal because idc about k/d .
The only con is that they're will be more deaths. Some of you care deeply about your kd.

Dashbroo
07-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Nah this what sorta make SL unique and we already got ctf

Jblazer
07-02-2014, 10:02 PM
Nah this what sorta make SL unique and we already got ctf

Unique or boring? And I see people use the "go" rule in CTF too sadly.

RolliePollie
07-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Unique or boring? And I see people use the "go" rule in CTF too sadly.

I agree :/. Everyone cares about kd.. even if its hidden. The sad thing is all the time , its farm, so why care? You may say.. its not farm. But thats buttersnacks. Im pretty sure , you dont tell people go the last 3k+ kills you have. That would take forever. I really would like to ffa its fun^^.

Jblazer
07-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Exactly bruh

Uafaud
07-03-2014, 05:35 PM
ffa ish fun *-* specially when u r the engi and got 2 coms at your side *-* and yes blazah u got a point kd doesnt matter and if u saw ppl say go in ctf its cause all coms pick primed napalms and team others._______________. it happens alot in ctf

Jblazer
07-03-2014, 06:36 PM
ffa ish fun *-* specially when u r the engi and got 2 coms at your side *-* and yes blazah u got a point kd doesnt matter and if u saw ppl say go in ctf its cause all coms pick primed napalms and team others._______________. it happens alot in ctf

Just experienced that lol

Barbar
07-03-2014, 09:03 PM
I like the actual pvp rules... I prefer duels instead of FFA, not because of the k/d (i cant handle losing so i keep fighting the same oppoment when he beats me till he gets bored of me) I agree, that ctf should be played as FFA but not normal pvp. Ofc i enjoy doing FFA-games too sometimes but if the whole pvp would be like that, id miss the dueling opportunity (1v1 room is good for long 1v1 fight streaks but not for fighting different players).

CAK Vader
07-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Meh I hate SL pvp, adios forever me amigos...of course I'll be back like, rarely, but still xD

Jblazer
07-03-2014, 10:49 PM
Feel free to give me any leftover items ^ : D jk but don't quit man

Zodiarck
07-04-2014, 12:37 AM
If you've done Ctf lately you'll notice it's all FFA, if teams are uneven one person sits till another comes to make it even

CARNIVALCLOWN
07-04-2014, 12:57 AM
No way!! I hate rushers, always ruining my k/d I hate it... NOT! Little honkers just become a clown and ffa is or "rushing" is just living honker.

Jblazer
07-04-2014, 01:30 AM
No way!! I hate rushers, always ruining my k/d I hate it... NOT! Little honkers just become a clown and ffa is or "rushing" is just living honker.

xD :D

Uafaud
07-04-2014, 07:11 AM

*faceknife* (/_.)

Andrew Bonaparte
07-04-2014, 09:28 AM
lol noobs

CAK Vader
07-04-2014, 10:48 AM
And who might you be :p

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 07:00 PM
And who might you be :p

Ohhhhh dang

prosecute
07-06-2014, 10:15 AM
lol noobs

Yes because your the actual pro im guessing?.

|❦⊀TrickProphecy∬✭|

Jblazer
07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Yes because your the actual pro im guessing?.

|❦⊀TrickProphecy∬✭|

Nu cuz I am

Xxnavysealxx
07-15-2014, 01:12 PM
pro engi:carnival clown
pro op:arcadelcown
pro com:charter tv

Jblazer
07-15-2014, 04:25 PM
What?

CARNIVALCLOWN
07-18-2014, 03:19 AM

My eng is no clown honker he is wolverine!!! Bub!

CAK Vader
07-18-2014, 06:33 AM
Honk honk

Dashbroo
07-19-2014, 11:37 PM
*facepalm* this 1-1 system is what shows who is really pro and who is well not good. It makes SL different and unique like the only place where u can show off what u got if we had FFA in pvp the people U guys think is good right now would not be the same it's more bout kills when it's ffa. It would maybe more fun but it would not be to that one person who always joins a game where a 3 COMMS is teaming him with primed napalms and dog helm well there would be no more rushers but eh it's my opinion

Jblazer
07-20-2014, 01:38 AM
*facepalm* this 1-1 system is what shows who is really pro and who is well not good. It makes SL different and unique like the only place where u can show off what u got if we had FFA in pvp the people U guys think is good right now would not be the same it's more bout kills when it's ffa. It would maybe more fun but it would not be to that one person who always joins a game where a 3 COMMS is teaming him with primed napalms and dog helm well there would be no more rushers but eh it's my opinion
I mean it is cool to do the 1-1 to see who is better but it just is to much in my opinion.

Zodiarck
07-20-2014, 02:27 AM
*facepalm* this 1-1 system is what shows who is really pro and who is well not good. It makes SL different and unique like the only place where u can show off what u got if we had FFA in pvp the people U guys think is good right now would not be the same it's more bout kills when it's ffa. It would maybe more fun but it would not be to that one person who always joins a game where a 3 COMMS is teaming him with primed napalms and dog helm well there would be no more rushers but eh it's my opinion this here is exactly why we do what we do

Jblazer
07-20-2014, 04:20 PM
this here is exactly why we do what we do

I know but why no arena ffa?Like at all.

Xxnavysealxx
07-20-2014, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the thanks now I will give you a thanks for giving me a thanks but all I ask for is a thanks from you after I give you the thanks xD

Jblazer
07-20-2014, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the thanks now I will give you a thanks for giving me a thanks but all I ask for is a thanks from you after I give you the thanks xD

Good juan