PDA

View Full Version : PayByCash -- A New Way to get Platinum

Otukura
01-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Mmk, time to try to convince you guys :)

Some of us, with no credit card, have no other way to get Platinum other than the free TapJoy offers. Being an Android user, I've exhausted all the offers.... all 6 that is, that don't have viruses. PayByCash is used by many game companies... such as Jagex and Nexon, and allows for over 100 different payment options; from sending in cash through the mail, the ultimate game card(which can be obtained for free thru other offers online... so you don't have to be able to buy one, and when it's processed for pocket ledgends, they'll still get the money), bank transfers, PayPal, and through the mobile phone, those are just a handful. They have stuff from all countries, brazil, germany, france, bulgaria even!

Okay, pitch done! Tell me why we shouldn't. I'll think of a comeback :D

KingFu
01-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Paypal before any other ways of getting platinum;)

Arterra
01-06-2011, 10:49 PM
platinum by text message would make revenues EXPLODE

edit: i suppose any other options that make it easier, and outside of the game itself, would make it explode

Otukura
01-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Paypal is an option in paybycash... so if you have paybycash there, you can use your paypal account to get platinum. Next!

Full list of payment options here: http://www.paybycash.com/options/index.php

Otukura
01-06-2011, 10:50 PM
platinum by text message would make revenues EXPLODE

works with Paybycash :P

superglut2
01-07-2011, 03:40 AM
Would be cool +1

thugimmortal
01-07-2011, 09:13 AM
SIMPLE SOLUTION
As this is a mobile phone game the best solution would be getting platinum with phone credit. Everyone tops thier phone with the exeption of the ipad and ipod touch but they can get itunes cards. im on android with no credit card or paypal account why use complicated paypal when it would be far easier to press purchase plat and it deducts from phone credit and hey presto instant plat instant payment for the devs what could go wrong. and anyway theres far more players with phone credit than a paypal account even the younger players has anyone thought of them who cannot get paypal but i bet they have phone credit.
Ive had my rant.

Otukura
01-07-2011, 08:34 PM
SIMPLE SOLUTION
As this is a mobile phone game the best solution would be getting platinum with phone credit. Everyone tops thier phone with the exeption of the ipad and ipod touch but they can get itunes cards. im on android with no credit card or paypal account why use complicated paypal when it would be far easier to press purchase plat and it deducts from phone credit and hey presto instant plat instant payment for the devs what could go wrong. and anyway theres far more players with phone credit than a paypal account even the younger players has anyone thought of them who cannot get paypal but i bet they have phone credit.
Ive had my rant.
As I've said, you can pay paybycash with your mobile phone, and then paybycash will pay spacetime..

bladesword
01-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Janurary 2011
UGHHHH

Unruly
01-26-2011, 12:42 AM
Support!! I need platinums so bad :)

Otukura
01-27-2011, 10:16 PM
Support!! I need platinums so bad :)

Bump + Thanks!