PDA

View Full Version : Locked GC of Elondria problem

mlofty
07-03-2014, 03:26 AM
So I went farming for Locked Grand Crates, bought the recipe to create to turn them into Locked Grand crates of Elondria, and headed off to 'Crafting'. Was pleased to see I had 3 Elondrian Essence shards so set that one to crafting, then turned to my locked Crates. I can see them sitting there: 9 of 3 crates it says. But I cannot click on them to create anything. "You need more materials for this recipe" It says.

Is this a glitch or am I missing something? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hectororius
07-03-2014, 03:29 AM
Should post a screen shot of the crafting page. Should be two ingredients, elondrian essences and locked crates both at least showing 3/3

mlofty
07-03-2014, 03:43 AM
Thought my description covered it but here is a screenshot to show what I have now:

So are you saying I need 3 of 3 essences to be able to craft from the 9 of 3 crates? I had them but used them to craft a crate. Doesn't sound right to me: Certainly no mention in any event description that you need 3 of 3 essences to be able to craft crates of Elondria from standard locked crates.......

The penny just dropped! I had 12 locked crates! It takes 3 essences PLUS 3 standard locked crates to make 1 crate of Elondria!!

Please tell me I am wrong.

Bless
07-03-2014, 03:55 AM
You need 3 locked crates and 3 elondrian essences (not shards) to craft one Locked Crate of Elondria.

The essences are one time use.

mlofty
07-03-2014, 03:57 AM
Cool: I can see that. Thanks shinytoy. Yes Bless, I already mention I used 3 to make a crate already: Thanks to you also.

Just one more try then to see if I can get my last question answered: Does it really cost 3 Locked Grand Crates of the Watch PLUS 3 Elondrian Essences to make 1 Locked Grand Crate of Elondria?

SacredKnight
07-03-2014, 03:58 AM
YOU NEED:
3 Elondrian Essence
3 Locked Grand Crates of the Watch

You mix it in the magical cauldron chanting:
With your wizardly and witchly friends,
IRST WITCH
Thrice the brinded cat hath mewed.
FIRST WITCH
The tawny cat has meowed three times.

SECOND WITCH
Thrice, and once the hedge-pig whined.
SECOND WITCH
Three times. And the hedgehog has whined once.

THIRD WITCH
Harpier cries, “'Tis time, ’tis time.”
THIRD WITCH
My spirit friend, Harpier, is yelling, “It’s time, it’s time!”

FIRST WITCH
Round about the cauldron go,
In the poisoned entrails throw.
Toad, that under cold stone
Days and nights has thirty-one
Sweltered venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' th' charmèd pot.
FIRST WITCH
Dance around the cauldron and throw in the poisoned entrails. (holding up a toad) You’ll go in first—a toad that sat under a cold rock for a month, oozing poison from its pores.

ALL
Double, double toil and trouble,
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
ALL
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

SECOND WITCH
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the cauldron boil and bake.
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder’s fork and blind-worm’s sting,
Lizard’s leg and owlet’s wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
SECOND WITCH
(holding something up) We’ll boil you in the cauldron next—a slice of swamp snake. All the rest of you in too: a newt’s eye, a frog’s tongue, fur from a bat, a dog’s tongue, the forked tongue of an adder, the stinger of a burrowing worm, a lizard’s leg, an owl’s wing. (speaking to the ingredients) Make a charm to cause powerful trouble, and boil and bubble like a broth of hell.

ALL
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Then you should have ONE Elondrian Crate ;)
In short, you need three of each item to make one of the other :P

Gragorak
07-03-2014, 04:00 AM
Cool: I can see that. Thanks shinytoy.

Just one more try then to see if I can get my last question answered: Does it really cost 3 Locked Grand Crates of the Watch PLUS 3 Elondrian Essences to make 1 Locked Grand Crate of Elondria?
Yeah, and that's pretty cheap and easy.

mlofty
07-03-2014, 04:01 AM
:eagerness:

Wicked SacredKnight: Spot on! Cheers bud. :tranquillity:

mlofty
07-03-2014, 04:01 AM
Yeah, and that's pretty cheap and easy.

Truly a bargain eh? (Not).

Bless
07-03-2014, 04:02 AM
Yeah, and that's pretty cheap and easy. Easier said than done, try crafting 500+ crates

Rhaindra
07-03-2014, 04:27 AM
First, check ur essence. I thinks u have energy essence not elondrian essence. Thats why u cant craft Locked Elondrian. :v

Gragorak
07-03-2014, 04:35 AM
Easier said than done, try crafting 500+ crates
Then buy them? You can't seriously expect that all the new mythics would be just handed to you without any effort.

Meecrop
07-03-2014, 04:46 AM
Then buy them? You can't seriously expect that all the new mythics would be just handed to you without any effort.

WOW xD

SacredKnight
07-03-2014, 04:57 AM
People who really want the new weps buy the locks because there is no way they can get enough by farming.
Besides...I just craft the locks to sell them....20 down....a lot more to go...

Bless
07-03-2014, 05:41 AM
Then buy them? You can't seriously expect that all the new mythics would be just handed to you without any effort. Who said I want new mythics? Who said I didn't want to put effort in? Do not put words in my mouth.

You said crafting crates are easy and cheap. They may be cheap but I said they are not easy to craft. Three essences take around 6 mins to farm.

Otahaanak
07-03-2014, 05:57 AM
I haven't been so lucky with the elondorian essence drops - got 3 in an hour and a half farming last night rotating about 6-7 maps. I did pull about a dozen energy essence.

It would be nice if the crafted energy were stashable so I could share it with the other toons on my account though. Time spent farming is time spent, shouldn't matter which toon.

Bless
07-03-2014, 06:07 AM
I haven't been so lucky with the elondorian essence drops - got 3 in an hour and a half farming last night rotating about 6-7 maps. I did pull about a dozen energy essence.

It would be nice if the crafted energy were stashable so I could share it with the other toons on my account though. Time spent farming is time spent, shouldn't matter which toon. WT4 gives at least 1 per run

Morholt
07-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Truly a bargain eh? (Not).Double mythic drop and zero plat cost to open.

Good deal, in my opinion.

Rare
07-03-2014, 11:18 AM

And why not? It has every other time