PDA

View Full Version : Ursoth leaderboard LOL

Titanium
07-03-2014, 09:01 AM
So the story goes like this:

Last week i decided to try getting shady & surge ( to be competitive or using big amounts of golds doing it ) and since my main character is a rogue ( Titanium ) I decided to change the class because i knew mages lb is easier than other 2 classes. So i capped with my mage. Smart-wise anticipation or what ? ahaha

I ran for the last 2 days portals ( using golds ) to get a higher position in the leadeboard . I think i was in a zombie mode for 25-28hrs ( of 42 hrs ) and i think i still am in the top 10 on mage class. I played a bit today then i woke up from this zombie condition or whatever and i thought " what just happend? " and yes .. then i realize i have to be a zombie for next 3 weeks.. well i don't want my head to be chopped off by Michonne when the event ends and realize i wasnt enough a zombie ( or "competitive" ) to be in the top 10.
Also is very hard to find a portal party that is "competitive" because i dont have kershal or samael.

I only decided to get in the leaderboard so i could afford arcane ring ( selling Shady & Surge ) . Well you can't do that even if you have an insane determination because this leaderboard thing is influenced by people. Hard to find people who you can party with ... I tried with randoms who didn't have arcane rings and Samaels ( shame on them ) and we defeated Helena in 20mins HARAYYY !

I have -3m right now. I don't care that i lost my golds because i think i'm going to have a BIG BREAK of AL or maybe i will quit. I will not spend a penny more on this game. If i will come back I will just do it to distress myself and not be competitive.

I loled so much when i seen people whining about the event leaderboard because i wanted to be positive and i also thought it's not cool to make shady & surge exclusive pet for top 10s. I'm sorry for those people who can't afford to get in the leaderboard because i knew they would be determinated ( not competitive ) to be there. Sorry for that . But STS didn't seen you guys. Change the font of your sentences next time - tip.

I wish all people who run for leaderboard a deeply goodluck. I hope they are going to get whatever they want to achieve from this event. I have a huge respect for them !

Maybe i could get Shady & Surge after all.. I only have to win the forum contest. Me and the other past winners of last contests !

Thank you for this wonderful game ... i really loved it. But i think i had enough.

I'm sorry for my english. It's not my matern language ! Love ya all and goodbye from now.

obee
07-03-2014, 09:09 AM
Lol

tharidom
07-03-2014, 09:09 AM
So ur leaving?
Well gl in rl:).

keikali
07-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Well theres going to be at least 30 Shady & Surges in the market not including any LOLTIES.

So I would just farm up gold in this event and see how much it sells for.

tharidom
07-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Well theres going to be at least 30 Shady & Surges in the market not including any LOLTIES.

31 for sure theres a giveaway contest.

Picklee
07-03-2014, 09:20 AM
31 for sure theres a giveaway contest.

33* they are giving three away

Zeus
07-03-2014, 09:22 AM

Also, keep in mind that the 12% damage stat is utterly useless in PvP for a rogue. Additionally, Samael gives 12% critical.

So, what benefits us when using SnS? Higher health. The AA is rather lol if mythic bow is any indication so one would essentially be buying a Samael without a stun and a slower attack speed.

Bangbam
07-03-2014, 09:32 AM
what would we do without our beloved zeus

Kakashis
07-03-2014, 09:32 AM
Lol I don't even bother.

Park Hyun Joo
07-20-2014, 09:41 AM
Lol its kinda shoe ties up on the lb.. So you plan for the good huh..

kixkaxx
07-20-2014, 10:04 AM
Why do anyone think people can spend 100M for a vanity pet...

SacredKnight
07-20-2014, 05:53 PM
Why do anyone think people can spend 100M for a vanity pet...
It won't be 100mil...definitely not 100mil

SacredKnight
07-21-2014, 04:41 PM
It won't be 100mil...definitely not 100mil

I stand correct ;3

Bunny♥
07-21-2014, 08:16 PM
you're not alone ;)

epicrrr
07-21-2014, 11:20 PM
Those people who got em were determined from the start of event, you ran it at the last week then blame sts because you cant get it.

Imo its not just vanity pet, its still an arcane pet which pack a heavy punch.

and goodluck in rl. :)

Atten
07-22-2014, 12:35 PM
Good luck Titanium.. And, your English is perfect :)