PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Chests...

Sorcerie
07-03-2014, 11:24 AM
12 hour crafting time for 2K?

Is this some sort of cruel joke or what?

I know you guys are throwing the free players a bone with these chests having a chance of dropping mythics, but the crafting time is just LOL for one item, and seeing 2k drop - well let's just say that I'd prefer a swift kick in the balls from Remiem, since the pain from that would even out faster than the crafting time on these spirit chests.

I'm not pleased with the turn over on these. :(

Would it be too much to ask for an 8 hr clock?

Hiosahaf
07-03-2014, 11:56 AM
well let's just say that I'd prefer a swift kick in the balls from Remiem, since the pain from that would even out faster than the crafting time on these spirit chests.

Plus you get to meet Ami !!

Sorcerie
07-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Plus you get to meet Ami !!Also better than the 2k, Lol. js

keikali
07-03-2014, 11:58 AM
If you aren't even going to try for the Myth's I would just open all three and aim for the new set items which is worth more IMO then seeing 2K.

Reminds me of opening locked crates.

Sorcerie
07-03-2014, 12:08 PM
If you aren't even going to try for the Myth's I would just open all three and aim for the new set items which is worth more IMO then seeing 2K.

Reminds me of opening locked crates.See, thing is I'm gonna try for a mythic in these, but the 12 hour crafting time is a pretty strong deterrent. I could be crafting 3 Elon locked in the time it takes to make one of these.

I'm farming essence and portals to loot these entangled chests, but the crafting time is just way too long for one drop.

Sure if you loot a mythic it's great, but c'mon 12 hrs seems a bit harsh, imo.

Crowsfoot
07-03-2014, 12:12 PM
well let's just say that I'd prefer a swift kick in the balls from Remiem, since the pain from that would even out faster than the crafting time on these spirit chests.

Plus you get to meet Ami !!
What did I just read?

tharidom
07-03-2014, 01:39 PM
What did I just read?

Did u listen to me when I said ur AL it's google?

Crowsfoot
07-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Did u listen to me when I said ur AL it's google?
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?161186-Crowsfoot-can-you-be-my-teacher-in-pvp-twink-lvl-11

Yeah, I thanked you for the Sig idea.

tharidom
07-03-2014, 02:11 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?161186-Crowsfoot-can-you-be-my-teacher-in-pvp-twink-lvl-11

Yeah, I thanked you for the Sig idea.

I think I deserve a reward;) :3.

utpal
07-03-2014, 02:29 PM
crows like ur sig.

Crowsfoot
07-03-2014, 02:37 PM
I think I deserve a reward;) :3.
I thanked your post :D

tharidom
07-03-2014, 02:39 PM
I thanked your post :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, dunno if ur famous enough to see that as a reward:3.

Crowsfoot
07-03-2014, 02:43 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, dunno if ur famous enough to see that as a reward:3.
It will have to work.

If you had made the Sig or directly suggested I make a Google font Sig, this may be a different story. I was inspired by your post, but the final product was my own.

tharidom
07-03-2014, 02:45 PM
It will have to work.

If you had made the Sig or directly suggested I make a Google font Sig, this may be a different story. I was inspired by your post, but the final product was my own.

:'( dissapointing:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(.