PDA

View Full Version : Elo Locks not so Elo?

Busterbiebe
07-03-2014, 11:25 AM
At first, the Elondria Crates sold big, because they're not that easy to obtain. Sometimes it takes me three wt4 runs to get just 3 essences. But, soon people wanted THEIR crate to be bought in auction so they made theirs the cheapest. This continued. People made them cheaper and cheaper until they dropped 250k. One hour they were 300k, the next they were 50k. This is what happened to Watch crates, but we're lucky they're cheap so we can craft them.

Will the Elo crate recipe go away after the event? If it does, then I suggest hoarding to everyone. Pretty soon, though, these crates will pretty much lose their value. They have a 2x chance of mythic so they have to be worth something, right? Post your suggestions and thoughts about this.

Samhayne
07-03-2014, 11:34 AM
The recipe to craft Locked Elondrian Crates will go away after the event. However, any Locked Elondrian Crates will be around until someone opens them.

FluffNStuff
07-03-2014, 11:38 AM
At first, the Elondria Crates sold big, because they're not that easy to obtain. Sometimes it takes me three wt4 runs to get just 3 essences. But, soon people wanted THEIR crate to be bought in auction so they made theirs the cheapest. This continued. People made them cheaper and cheaper until they dropped 250k. One hour they were 300k, the next they were 50k. This is what happened to Watch crates, but we're lucky they're cheap so we can craft them.

Will the Elo crate recipe go away after the event? If it does, then I suggest hoarding to everyone [ELSE]. Pretty soon, though, these crates will pretty much lose their value. They have a 2x chance of mythic so they have to be worth something, right? Post your suggestions and thoughts about this.

Corrected it for you. I also agree everyone ELSE should hoard their locks and not sell them :)

keikali
07-03-2014, 11:44 AM
They still will have the new mythics after event so if you're smart you'll just hoard them and sell or open after.

Crowsfoot
07-03-2014, 12:23 PM
They still will have the new mythics after event so if you're smart you'll just hoard them and sell or open after.
Shhhhhh

Busterbiebe
07-03-2014, 01:05 PM
Corrected it for you. I also agree everyone ELSE should hoard their locks and not sell them :)

I don't need my English corrected, sir, thank you very much. Pretty sure this isn't the spelling forums.

Reunegade
07-03-2014, 01:23 PM
This isn't, he was correcting your grammar. :)

gumball3000
07-03-2014, 02:13 PM

Owned!

Crowsfoot
07-03-2014, 02:35 PM

I don't need my English corrected, sir, thank you very much. Pretty sure this isn't the spelling forums.

Yes, he was editing the grammar instead of spelling.

However, he was wrong to edit the grammar. There was no need to use else because the OP wasn't trying to exclude anyone from the advice of hording Elondria Locks.

---

Grammar trolling is rude by nature. It is acceptable to grammar troll everyone whom you know well and those who were already grammar trolling themselves (turn around is fair game). However, it is best to leave everybody else​ alone.

Goldenlotus
07-03-2014, 02:47 PM
Won't the other mythics be added back in as a chance drop after event? Or will it be same loot with same odds?

Rare
07-03-2014, 03:14 PM

However, he was wrong to edit the grammar. There was no need to use else because the OP wasn't trying to exclude anyone from the advice of hording Elondria Locks.

---

Grammar trolling is rude by nature. It is acceptable to grammar troll everyone whom you know well and those who were already grammar trolling themselves (turn around is fair game). However, it is best to leave everybody else​ alone.

Write a guide!!! "Rules for grammar trolling"

Snakespeare
07-03-2014, 03:48 PM
I will explain the humor. If everyone else hoards, the price will go back up. Then the OP can make sales today at higher prices. Jokes just aren't funny if you have to explain them. ;)

ClumsyCactus
07-03-2014, 03:53 PM
I will explain the humor. If everyone else hoards, the price will go back up. Then the OP can make sales today at higher prices. Jokes just aren't funny if you have to explain them. ;)

Lol, thought it was just me that thought of it like that...

Energizeric
07-03-2014, 04:13 PM
LOL at the people who bought them for 300k+ the first day. I sold 4 of them for that crazy price. Now I wish I had spent the extra 8 plat to hurry up the crafting on the next 4, because by the time those were done I only was able to get around 120k each. I could have made an extra 500k for 32 plat.

Xeusx
07-03-2014, 04:32 PM
The recipe to craft Locked Elondrian Crates will go away after the event. However, any Locked Elondrian Crates will be around until someone opens them.
Hoarders, start your engine when the event start ending! XD

Aliliam
07-03-2014, 06:00 PM
well everyone and their brother has the recipe now that is why it is cheaper atm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busterbiebe
07-03-2014, 06:23 PM

---

THANK you!! I hate grammar trolling as well. People aren't entitled to use perfect grammar on these type of things. Nobody's perfect and I agree, it is rude to point out mistakes because you never know their nationality. English could be their second language. I ain't gonna yooz gud gramer fore uther peepl. Lulz ;)

Zeus
07-03-2014, 06:47 PM
THANK you!! I hate grammar trolling as well. People aren't entitled to use perfect grammar on these type of things. Nobody's perfect and I agree, it is rude to point out mistakes because you never know their nationality. English could be their second language. I ain't gonna yooz gud gramer fore uther peepl. Lulz ;)

If you thought it was grammar, you obviously completely missed the joke that was about your thread motives. :rolleyes:

That being said:

Nobody's perfect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t93u0qg5q_M&feature=kp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t93u0qg5q_M&feature=kp
What have you been listening to, Mr? :p

Schnitzel
07-03-2014, 08:44 PM

So, are you saying that if i kept some elon. Locks after event, they still have 2x chance of new mythics?

Guess whos gonna attempt to get rich after event

*evil laugh*

ChillyPepper
07-04-2014, 03:11 AM
What have you been listening to, Mr? :p

umm... ehm... im not really sure what the.. [emoji90] was that [emoji14]

Tendirin
07-04-2014, 03:17 AM
i like elondria crates

Newcomx
07-04-2014, 03:44 AM
Already start hoarding :D

Busterbiebe
07-11-2014, 11:07 AM
Ohhhhh I get the joke!!! Yeah.. You know, if everyone just stopped selling elondria crates, the cheap ones would be bought and we'd be back at the high price, but we know everyone that has elondria crates is too stupid to wait.. They want the money, no matter how much. Well, except us forum people :D

Int
07-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Well, this thread is gonna make Elondrian crates rise slower...

More people = more hoarding = more supply >_>

Rare
07-11-2014, 05:52 PM

Looks like everyone missed the point.

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 05:58 PM

*yawn* -.-

AMIRIGHT?

Reunegade
07-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Ohhhhh I get the joke!!! Yeah.. You know, if everyone just stopped selling elondria crates, the cheap ones would be bought and we'd be back at the high price, but we know everyone that has elondria crates is too stupid to wait.. They want the money, no matter how much. Well, except us forum people :D
And your words are always right? Okay, so everyone after event hoards, locked prices will definitely go up! Right? No. The only person that is stupid here is you. Sorry if I'm being harsh, it jsut doesn't seem right that you are calling 99% of the community stupid.

Busterbiebe
07-15-2014, 08:59 PM
And your words are always right? Okay, so everyone after event hoards, locked prices will definitely go up! Right? No. The only person that is stupid here is you. Sorry if I'm being harsh, it jsut doesn't seem right that you are calling 99% of the community stupid.

Dude... Check auction and see I'm right. I'm not saying I'm right, even. I'm sharing my thoughts. No one is hoarding. If they wait then they will get to sell at a higher price but they're BEING stupid and not hoarding. How am I the stupid one? Btw, about 30% of the community is part of the forums.

Busterbiebe
07-15-2014, 09:02 PM
That's extremely rude of you. I'm just saying that no one will wait. That's probably you too

Busterbiebe
07-15-2014, 09:08 PM

Wrong. Recipe disappears. U cant make any more locks. They will all disappear after a while, so the last 100 or so will be a higher price.

Zeus
07-15-2014, 09:20 PM
Wrong. Recipe disappears. U cant make any more locks. They will all disappear after a while, so the last 100 or so will be a higher price.

No, you're wrong. If more people hoard, the longer it will take for the supply to diminish. The more supply there is, the ROI per e-lock will be less. So, posts telling people what to invest in isn't exactly in your best interest. If anything, it will just make it harder to make returns on your own investments.

Of course, that's not to say e-locks will not go up. However, if a numerous amount of people will hold them - they will take a lengthier time to rise which is what Int was saying.

SacredKnight
07-15-2014, 09:37 PM

lol, I assumed there was a hidden joke within the correction..

Busterbiebe
07-18-2014, 01:24 PM
No, you're wrong. If more people hoard, the longer it will take for the supply to diminish. The more supply there is, the ROI per e-lock will be less. So, posts telling people what to invest in isn't exactly in your best interest. If anything, it will just make it harder to make returns on your own investments.

Of course, that's not to say e-locks will not go up. However, if a numerous amount of people will hold them - they will take a lengthier time to rise which is what Int was saying.

That's a good point. But it's not like we didnt already know to hoard. Most of you did. And I'm glad that I told some that didn't know to hoard. They'll make more money. About the supply, it'll go down before you know it. If you check auction, a 40k elo crate is bought, and one replaces it at the same price or lower, to ensure it being bought. There won't be these replacements.

It'll keep going up because some people can realize that they can buy 40k elo locks and sell them again later at a much higher price. Also, because of this realization, not only will players buy them FOR hoarding, they'll also realize that this is their last chance and buy the cheap ones off, knowing they won't be cheap later. This includes forumers. This includes me. I bought a bunch of locks already so I can sell them at a higher price later, as well as crafted them. You made a very valid point though. Thank you ;)