PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to go

Dualversace
07-03-2014, 11:38 AM
I'm level 17 and I've reached Kraag. I did the first level of the tombs and I attempted to do dead city but I keep getting paired with terrible teammates so we never finish.
Basically I've been alternating between kraag tombs, watcher tombs, and dead city in no particular order.

I feel like there was a general area progression but now I feel that is kind of gone now that I've reached kraag. Basically I'm not sure where my time would be best spent and where would the best to level so I can keep progressing?

Thanks in advance.

Ins
07-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Hello,

What I did was: watcher tomb/dead city maps till level 23

And nordr maps (23-26)

What's your name in game so I can add you or possibly help you :)

Dualversace
07-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Dualversace
Lol.
Thanks!

Samhayne
07-03-2014, 01:12 PM
I might also recommend joining an active guild. Nothing beats having other people to run with!

Check out the Guilds forum: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?113-AL-Guilds

Picklee
07-03-2014, 06:36 PM
I might also recommend joining an active guild. Nothing beats having other people to run with!

Check out the Guilds forum: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?113-AL-Guilds

Amen brotha!

You should look to join beginnerish guilds like the community guild and hands for help
Those are some really good guiod that will get ya going:) enjoy

Schnitzel
07-03-2014, 09:17 PM

Amen brotha!

You should look to join beginnerish guilds like the community guild and hands for help
Those are some really good guiod that will get ya going:) enjoy

By "The Community Guild" did you mean the one in my sig?

@Original Poster,
my advice is running wt4(watcher tomb lvl4 with people your lvl, because every map scales to highest lvl player in the party/group)

Run until you're the recommended lvl for dead city, then start clearing dead city to reach Kraken Isles, either play and lvl up there, or run tombs (in my opinion, its easier to run tombs than the campaign

Btw, if you need help on something, consult the AL Minutemen

Xeusx
07-03-2014, 11:55 PM
I'm level 17 and I've reached Kraag. I did the first level of the tombs and I attempted to do dead city but I keep getting paired with terrible teammates so we never finish.
Basically I've been alternating between kraag tombs, watcher tombs, and dead city in no particular order.

I feel like there was a general area progression but now I feel that is kind of gone now that I've reached kraag. Basically I'm not sure where my time would be best spent and where would the best to level so I can keep progressing?

Thanks in advance.
You can click "Need help? Click here!"in my signature for asking help in our thread ;)

Dualversace
07-04-2014, 12:18 AM
You can click "Need help? Click here!"in my signature for asking help in our thread ;)

If you're accepting members, I would love to join.
My IGN is Dualversace.
We can talk in game:)

Simetrix
07-07-2014, 11:01 PM
Are there any Guild Suggestion for the beginner. I am Rogue LV16, and now there aren't any people who can combat the map, and I found nothing to do.