PDA

View Full Version : Vertical camera movement

Nando Neri
07-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Hey players and devs,im not a pro, but i have pl for about 3 years now, i just created a new account to use the ranger class and as time went by im now a ranger, throwing fireballs at zombies than doing a backflip kick to theyre face, thats why i love PL.

Anyways, can u devs add vertical camera movement? I usually like, the more third person prespective, like celtic heroes, but the one on star legends is awsome too, so, can we get full camera movement in some update?

Thx in advance :)

Nando Neri
07-03-2014, 11:44 AM
And in this case its kind of possible right? Because the graphics are not that heavy like on the AL case, and we already have camera rotation but only horizontaly, full or at least like in SL it would be awsome :)

Nando Neri
07-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Like in this screenshot where it has like a more straight kinda view and actualy, is this on pc? Because i played on pc and it wasnt like that, is it only on chrome or is there actualy a downloadable client with fullscreen and stuff?

Suentous PO
07-03-2014, 01:12 PM
so, can we get full camera movement in some update?

Update? What's that?
Ima go look that word up on the AL forums brb....

BroadCastle
07-05-2014, 08:58 AM
^haha :D :D

MightyMicah
07-05-2014, 09:13 AM
Update? What's that?
Ima go look that word up on the AL forums brb....

Wait. He's asking for an update here? I thought that was a word that Guild Wars 2 made up...

Waug
07-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Absolutely impossible!!
even if 80% al players would demand it for al.

because with dis much work dey can make a new game and dat would be a bigger project than al an pl.

I only wish if stg's new mmo game would b a real 3d game, what u called horizontal and vertical camera movement.