PDA

View Full Version : low level

radagan
07-03-2014, 01:44 PM
That would be nice if there can be low level leadetboard too maybe,less winners or something,but I play with my twink this event

Riptank
07-03-2014, 02:09 PM
I heard it was suggested by a famous AL player/Forum guy not to include twinks/35 below on the leaderboard. This rumor came from a good source. I was a fan of him now I'm not, it makes me think he's being too selfish. Despite the fact that twink has great contribution to AL yet they excluded them. Lame

tharidom
07-03-2014, 02:13 PM
I heard it was suggested by a famous AL player/Forum guy not to include twinks/35 below on the leaderboard. This rumor came from a good source. I was a fan of him now I'm not, it makes me think he's being too selfish. Despite the fact that twink has great contribution to AL yet they excluded them. Lame

Twinks aren't excluded almost all twinks have a rich main which can run, the twinks can also still run and get gear/myths.

Riptank
07-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Twinks aren't excluded almost all twinks have a rich main which can run, the twinks can also still run and get gear/myths.

We're talking about leaderboard bro.. below level 35 are excluded :) and not all twink has high level main character like me :)

The main point here is TWINK and LEADERBOARD

tharidom
07-03-2014, 02:17 PM
We're talking about leaderboard bro.. below level 35 are excluded :) and not all twink has high level main character like me :)

Lb is lame.(for me)

utpal
07-03-2014, 02:21 PM
farming events bosses with twink is easy. u can solo too easily if u use rogue and a good pet. with top notch gear of that level.

and at endgame soloing is super hard.

Ishtmeet
07-04-2014, 01:23 AM
farming events bosses with twink is easy. u can solo too easily if u use rogue and a good pet. with top notch gear of that level.

and at endgame soloing is super hard.

If twinks are excluded because its easy on twinks to kill those bosses easily. Then why hauntled , crypts lbs allow twinks to make records? If its allowed in normal lbs, allow it in events too. Many don't have main, they don't want to spend a week in leveling their account to endgame and again sped thousand of plats or millions of gold to win. So....

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

utpal
07-04-2014, 02:15 AM
@ishmeet
LOL bhai
endgame means km3 farm and elite farm.
and twink cant those two.
if u want to be in lb make in those elite times runs.

also this event system and lb came after season 5.
and upto season 4 , twinks were not popular. so dev didn't excluded twinks from LB of hauntlets, crpyts since those are from season1.