View Full Version : Windows Chrome Client Movement/Navigation Bug!

Zeus
07-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Hello,

I've recently noticed a bug on Chrome for Windows 8 that is super annoying: If one is using two movement keys and then proceeds to charge the weapon, one of the movements keys stop working so a person cannot use them in unison in order to navigate effectively.

I was able to only replicate this on Chrome for Windows. On Mac OS X, this issue does not show thus indicating that it is a bug in the keyboard mapping of the Windows Chrome Client.

How to replicate:
1. Use two movement keys.
2. Charge attack
3. Try alternating movement keys while holding one of them down (as if you are changing direction). So, if you were holding the up and right arrow key originally, try switching to down and right arrow. You will notice that it only registers one of them.'

Additionally, coming out of combat for a kill, I seem to be randomly unable to charge my weapon. Again, this is very jarring in movement when playing on Chrome.

Madnex
07-03-2014, 02:01 PM
This is true.

If you hold down two movement keys out of the WASD then any further key taps won't be registered while playing on Windows (Chrome). Quite annoying indeed, it strips you off of the ability to conviniently run and use potions at half of the eight possible directions.

eg. Up(W) and Left(A) / Up(W) and Right(D).

The second one also holds true, you can tap it for a normal attack but it shows no response if you try to charge it after or while in combat sometimes.

Xeusx
07-03-2014, 04:49 PM
Dude, I...LIKE YOU.
So annoying, I have to move so weird if I charge my attack? Lol -,-
I got this issue on Chrome for Windows, I always got this problem in my rogue and my warrior, well, actually I'm spamming charged normal attack.
In my rogue, I got the issue and I start to charge, BUT it wont work, always. So, I spam uncharged, wont work, ok then, I sacrificed my 1 Death in my PvP kdr, annoying, right?

This is true anyway, you can try it.

Zeus
07-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Yep, it's gotten me killed so many times in both PVE and PvP. :(

I'm surprised people haven't complained before about this deal breaking issue. I would've noticed it sooner but I primarily use OS X.

Tendirin
07-03-2014, 05:46 PM
i use windows 8 its really an issue finnaly someone announces it

Xeusx
07-04-2014, 04:48 AM
Please, help us :/
The issue still exist, argh!!

Tendirin
07-05-2014, 12:23 AM
its windows 8 vs arcane legends compatibality really the only thing they could do is make a new chrome client for you guys

Zeus
07-08-2014, 12:57 AM
Bump!

Highly annoying issue!

Serancha
07-08-2014, 01:13 AM
Once you go Mac, you never go back! Just sayin :p

Xeusx
07-08-2014, 02:27 AM
Seriously, this issue needs a fix :/

Zeus
07-08-2014, 08:44 AM
Once you go Mac, you never go back! Just sayin :p

I've had Mac. It's basically an expensive toy with inefficient cooling methods. Also, I've gotten the most powerful specs for the last 3 years that they had to offer.

The OS is nice - the way they design their products is inefficient.

Remiem
07-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the report! I've sent it along to QA for investigation. Closed. :)