PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July Party!

snowfu
07-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Hey guys!
So here's what we're doing-
I am hosting a 4th of July party, and the details are below.

Where?
Lake Louis Towne. Be there or be... TRIANGLE!
When?
From 9:00 EST the morning to 5:00 EST in the evening. I unfortunately don't have a time converter link, so if one of you could post one that would be awesome.
What'll We Be Doing?
Quizzes, farming dungeons, and maybe a giveaway or two to name a few. And if a Moderator or Dev come to the party the fun will be tripled.

A few more things to address before we finish this post. I can't host a 10 hour party alone! From time to time I will be needing some help or maybe a replacement host altogether in case I have to make a sudden trip. I will just call on someone in the towne. And if you have some giveaway items or anything you want to use for the giveaway/prizes, that would be greatly appreciated. I plan to farm like crazy tonight and I fear it may not be enough.

Footnote to TCG members. Unless you really wanted to look and you're not in TCG, pay no mind to this.
(and this note implies NO sponsors.) Recruitment status for <The Community Guild> is open! While they are NOT sponsoring this party ( it's copyrighted as Snowfu Enterprises(c) ) we can interview you and we can decide if you are accepted. Visit their site at www.thecommunityguild.com for more info.
See ya at the party,

Snowfu

UPDATE...
I switched the party time, certain happenings.

AvidLegend
07-03-2014, 02:49 PM
I can host later that night, or simply will be hosting my own party that night when I get on

ign Boss
07-03-2014, 03:19 PM
I've heard the forth of July update is going to be amazing![emoji6]

ign ALL HAIL

Motivating
07-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Is there even gunna be an update?

programmed
07-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Is there even gunna be an update?

Always is one so why wouldn't there be?

Motivating
07-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Dunno xD Never played when they did the update and a load of people have said there wouldn't be :/

bountyghost
07-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Woot I'll be there!!

snowfu
07-03-2014, 04:50 PM
I can host later that night, or simply will be hosting my own party that night when I get on

Thanks so much.

Also guys, if Dreanafif comes to the party, be sure to say happy birthday!

ign Boss
07-03-2014, 05:08 PM
I've heard the forth of July update is going to be amazing![emoji6]

ign ALL HAIL

The vanities are nice

ign ALL HAIL

snowfu
07-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Lol, it said I disconnected from the server, I thought it was the update, but I literally disconnected. Laggy server.
I AM DISAPPOINT.

snowfu
07-04-2014, 06:48 AM
Guys, the party now starts at 9. Not sure if you read or not

Xyzther
07-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Lolol "Snowfu Enterprises(c)"

Schnitzel
07-05-2014, 09:19 PM
It appears, ive missed yet another party

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
(Insert Luke Skywalker "NOOOOOOOOO")