PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July Event! :)

Warlord0520
07-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Hey guys. I was thinking about how cool it would be if we had a Fourth of July event and we could have a vanity weapon that costs 10 platinum and let's us shoot rockets that blow up with flares being lit and confetti flying from them!

And maybe a vanity shield with a lighter or a match.

And maybe a jetpack vanity that is purple and blue and has two rockets on the back of it that shoot out orange flare substances to give it a cool affect.

Trancemaster
07-03-2014, 06:02 PM
I'm not 100% sure if there is going to be an update for 4th of July. I've heard from a friend there is going to be an update but I'm still not confident there is going to be an update.

Jblazer
07-03-2014, 06:29 PM
There hasn't really ever been a 4th of July event anyways. For most of the games.

Warlord0520
07-03-2014, 06:42 PM
I'm not confident Either, the developers are probably working on more updates for AL for some odd reason idk lol

Jblazer
07-03-2014, 06:43 PM
I'm not confident Either, the developers are probably working on more updates for AL for some odd reason idk lol

When you think about it we shouldn't complain. If we were them we'd be doing the same thing. By making constant updates for the popular games they are making tons of money.

Trancemaster
07-03-2014, 09:11 PM
AL just got a new update 2 days ago. They may get an update for 4th of July. I mean I'm also complaining that AL gets too many updates. That's why I started playing AL. Pretty easy game. Tons of updates. Pretty fun I guess. I would never think I'd play AL but I did. I would recommend to play AL if want contant updates/events. May not be as "fun" as SL but they have some similarities...

CAK Vader
07-03-2014, 09:22 PM
I'm positive they will have the same independence caps they had last year .-.

Jblazer
07-03-2014, 10:41 PM
.-. Prolly

Trancemaster
07-03-2014, 11:14 PM
They don't bother creating new vanities for SL. STS just brings out the same vanities from previous updates. It's pretty sad...

Jblazer
07-03-2014, 11:36 PM
They don't bother creating new vanities for SL. STS just brings out the same vanities from previous updates. It's pretty sad...

Can't blame em. In the end it all comes down to the money your making.

Trancemaster
07-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Can't blame em. In the end it all comes down to the money your making.

In my opinion if STS would bring out more events/updates people would buy plat to buy the vanities from the events. I think they would get an increase in money and popularity ingame.

Jblazer
07-04-2014, 12:09 AM
In my opinion if STS would bring out more events/updates people would buy plat to buy the vanities from the events. I think they would get an increase in money and popularity ingame.

That's how I feel about it too. I've been recruiting people into SL from other online games Tryna help SL.

CARNIVALCLOWN
07-04-2014, 12:50 AM
Independence hat again? I like it.

Trancemaster
07-04-2014, 12:59 AM
That's how I feel about it too. I've been recruiting people into SL from other online games Tryna help SL.

That's good of you that your trying to get people to play SL and maybe get more popular. Just from recruiting couple people won't make SL much bigger at all... maybe old vets have left and that hurt SL alot. If STS would bring more updates the old vets would maybe come back and SL would be it's old self.

Warlord0520
07-04-2014, 12:43 PM
AL level cap: 41(release date- sometime in 2013)<---- over updated, should be at 36
DL level cap: 36 (release date- Aug. 1, 2012)<---- time for level cap to 41
SL level cap: 51 (release date early 2011)<---- time for level cap 56
PL level cap:71 (release date early 2010)<---- over updated, should be at level 66

As you can see, each game was released one year apart, yet pocket legends has 20 levels over star legends which was released just a year after, which means star legends is due for a level cap.

As you can see again, Arcane legends was released a year after dark legends, yet arcane legends has 5 levels over dark legends which was released before arcane legends, Dark legends should really be at level 41.

Zodiarck
07-04-2014, 05:10 PM
We haven't really had a cap since46 lol

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 12:49 AM
Honestly idc if we don't get a new cap for awhile. I just want some type of new content and I will be satisfied.

Dashbroo
07-05-2014, 11:49 AM
That's good of you that your trying to get people to play SL and maybe get more popular. Just from recruiting couple people won't make SL much bigger at all... maybe old vets have left and that hurt SL alot. If STS would bring more updates the old vets would maybe come back and SL would be it's old self.

sl don't need vets to be popular again they may be vets but lets face it they are humans too they left sl to us no need to bring them back again vets are vets look at it this way real life army vets just because they left the army doesn't mean if they came back they would blow away the enemy single handedly lets face it this is the new era of sl rushers farmers scammers pvpers beggers lvlers that's how we gotta deal with it sl is left to the people it has now for the best or for the worst lets look at the future people not the past. we shouldn't always have to depend on others all we can do is wait for sts and do our best to help the community ourself adios

Zodiarck
07-05-2014, 03:33 PM
The idea shouldn't be to bring old members, it's to make the game grow and bring new, if there was actually something to do, trust me lol the older members would come back

Warlord0520
07-05-2014, 10:19 PM
When you think about it we shouldn't complain. If we were them we'd be doing the same thing. By making constant updates for the popular games they are making tons of money.

Then they can spend the extra money earned and lets see, hmm, maybe make more updates for the other games ey have instead of letting them die out.

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 10:21 PM
I would like updates too but the reality is we won't get them for awhile. Hopefully once AL settles down a bit there will be more room for us.