PDA

View Full Version : Dovabear Stat Comparison

Meemaw
07-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Today, I reached gold tier. And of course, got my Dovabear. Now, i was thinking of selling, but I knew stats were good, so I opened. Because we all know, they wont drop price that much. Anyways, I opened and first thing I did was compare my new Level.1 Dovabear, to my lvl.41 Prance. This is what happened; my prance, had higher armor rating because of its +60 armor happiness bonus. And that was it. plain and simple, Dovabear at level.1 already had everything else miuch better, better hp, much better damage and dps (which doesn't really matter for me, since I'm a pve tank) and mana went up by 200. These things added up, and heres my outcome. Dovabear is an amazing pet, but if you're a PvE Tank like me. You might want conider checking little bears stat difference first. If you're a rich pve tank, then get yourself a little bear and check. :P

P.S: Dovabear's quote is beast. Nice one Sts. ;)

Impact
07-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Dova bear op, stats compare to singe lol

Crowsfoot
07-03-2014, 08:57 PM
How is AA cool down compared to slag and the frequency of the stun compared to slag?

Serancha
07-03-2014, 09:02 PM
C/D is identical to Slag. Mine is not fully leveled yet, but I have yet to see it terrify anything.

Crowsfoot
07-03-2014, 09:12 PM
C/D is identical to Slag. Mine is not fully leveled yet, but I have yet to see it terrify anything.
So another Grimm :/ shame

Hopefully this is just a fluke. Having a second slag without feeding would be great.

Schnitzel
07-03-2014, 09:20 PM
So another Grimm :/ shame

Hopefully this is just a fluke. Having a second slag without feeding would be great.

If a legendary pet can act like a Mythic,
Im getting Dova

Side question,
How long does it take to get to Gold tier? (@silver tier currently 890pts)

LightPurple
07-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Im getting Dova

Side question,

It's not how long, but how many runs :)

Kakashis
07-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Cool down is same as slag. The stun is around the same as Grimm. The base stats will make you awesome at twink levels. Levels 7-10 will never be the same again. I gained around 60 damage on my 32 warrior going from a ribbit! Overall a great pet that's nice for max hp and hopefully the terrify gets a slight buff.

I'm laughing at all the people selling him for anything less than a million! The mana Regen itself already puts this pet on par with glacian at twink levels! I've been trying to farm him in a few toons and I'll say this now. You will not reach gold on all your toons if you only run the free energy that comes every 8h. You need to farm some free energy as well or buy some just to make it.

Blackair142
07-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Im getting Dova

Side question,

It takes 3,200 points to reach the Gold Tier which shouldn't be a problem since people can farm essences to create energies, buy kits from the consignment shop if necessary, and we have a total of 18 days starting the fourth of July to reach this amount

Xeusx
07-03-2014, 11:54 PM
Cool down is same as slag. The stun is around the same as Grimm. The base stats will make you awesome at twink levels. Levels 7-10 will never be the same again. I gained around 60 damage on my 32 warrior going from a ribbit! Overall a great pet that's nice for max hp and hopefully the terrify gets a slight buff.

I'm laughing at all the people selling him for anything less than a million! The mana Regen itself already puts this pet on par with glacian at twink levels! I've been trying to farm him in a few toons and I'll say this now. You will not reach gold on all your toons if you only run the free energy that comes every 8h. You need to farm some free energy as well or buy some just to make it.
Ok then! I should open Dovabear in my rogue too! Let the OPness begin! XD

latortugarabid
07-04-2014, 01:02 AM
I'll be using him on my already OP 14 Rogue twink, i will literally be unstoppable IMO.

Delivering Crits all over Arlor.

uunknownn
07-04-2014, 01:05 AM
this pet is o.p in level 23 rogue vs rogue..even better than hj!!!why?coz the panic and mana regen is really important to this lel.grrr

Ishtmeet
07-04-2014, 01:06 AM

Slag has consistency in AA panic. Dova's panic is a bit rare and it does some damage on AA too.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

UndeadJudge
07-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Can't wait for gold tier for this little guy! My damage will be so much higher!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skeletonlord
07-05-2014, 03:19 PM
I'll be disappointed if I can't get dovabear. Currently at 595 points, halfway to silver. Not sure I'll get to 3,200 points, as that's quite a step up from 900. I'm sure to get to silver but gold I'm not too sure.

I really wanted Dovabear!

Reunegade
07-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Skeleton, if you need me to lend you some kits just let me know.

Madnex
07-05-2014, 06:33 PM
No need to lend kits to anyone just find a gold tier friend, party u[ and let him enter first. One out of four tries gets you Ursoth (180 points worth).

utpal
07-06-2014, 12:59 AM
skeleton, just pt with gold tier guys from ur guild. u will be gold tier in less then a week atleast lol

Skeletonlord
07-06-2014, 01:23 AM
No need to lend kits to anyone just find a gold tier friend, party u[ and let him enter first. One out of four tries gets you Ursoth (180 points worth).

Okay, I guess I can try that when I get there. I'm doing pug runs at the moment, when you wait for others to join. Should be at silver within the next day or so. 3 energy is no where near enough.

So when I get to silver, find a gold tier friend, let them make a run, join them, and I can make 180 points from four runs?

utpal
07-06-2014, 02:43 AM
skeleton bro,
u can always ffarm energy essences to make forged energy kit in wt4 and camp boulder.
in 2-3hrs farm u can get alot essences enough to make 6-7 energy kits as well some Elocks or eshards.

and Only ursoth alone gives 180points. not four runs lol.
he meant that when a gold tier guy enters, there is 25% chance he can get ursoth .
and nvr do pug when u get silver tier, if ur dmg and HP low as Helena boss is OP.

so farm hard. good lck :)

Madnex
07-06-2014, 12:53 PM
Okay, I guess I can try that when I get there. I'm doing pug runs at the moment, when you wait for others to join. Should be at silver within the next day or so. 3 energy is no where near enough.

So when I get to silver, find a gold tier friend, let them make a run, join them, and I can make 180 points from four runs?
Herond - 25 points - 2 minutes
Europhex - 45 points - 3 minutes
Helena - 80 points - 10 minutes
Ursoth - 180 points - 7 minutes

No need to wait till silver, I kept joining friends after bronze and got gold in roughly 20-25 runs. Times won't be relative much if you only do up to five runs per day.

Also, hit me up in game I always have spare energy to burn. :)
IGN: Asphynxia

Marcus Santana
07-06-2014, 04:59 PM
It takes 3,200 points to reach the Gold Tier which shouldn't be a problem since people can farm essences to create energies, buy kits from the consignment shop if necessary, and we have a total of 18 days starting the fourth of July to reach this amount
3200??? Thank you for the numbers, sir.

Crowsfoot
07-06-2014, 09:32 PM
Herond - 25 points - 2 minutes
Europhex - 45 points - 3 minutes
Helena - 80 points - 10 minutes
Ursoth - 180 points - 7 minutes

No need to wait till silver, I kept joining friends after bronze and got gold in roughly 20-25 runs. Times won't be relative much if you only do up to five runs per day.

Also, hit me up in game I always have spare energy to burn. :)
IGN: Asphynxia
As more people hit gold tier you can leech Ursoth from PUGs. I went 2/3 the other day with Ursoth spawns.

nelson131
07-06-2014, 09:41 PM
3200 points is easy.... i got it in 4 day only running with pugs

Madnex
07-06-2014, 10:00 PM
As more people hit gold tier you can leech Ursoth from PUGs. I went 2/3 the other day with Ursoth spawns.
Tried it.. must've broken the record for how many Europhexs one can get in a row lol. Like seven times straight.

Skeletonlord
07-07-2014, 01:53 AM
Madnex, the thing is, I only use 3 energy each day. Energy kits are expensive for me so I just stick with 3 a day.

Anarchist
07-07-2014, 02:23 AM
Madnex, the thing is, I only use 3 energy each day. Energy kits are expensive for me so I just stick with 3 a day.

Skeleton if your current guild can't help you with someone from gold tier and you can't find a gold tier friend.
Pm me ign: Regenerated

I am gold tier and forever online. We will run your 3 kits together. If i can't right away i will ask a guildie or friend to help you.
15 days is approximately 45 runs and that's more than enough to reach gold tier if you alway meet Helena and Ursoth. :)/