PDA

View Full Version : I'm going for a bit

LIGHTNINGLORD67
01-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Starting to get VERY busy with tests and finals...and I have to keep up my A's and B's. So I'm getting off forums cuz its kind of addicting lol, allrite bye, enjoy your stay without me. ;)

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Banned, who's planning the party?

KingFu
01-07-2011, 02:18 PM
http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac235/StaccatoFeathers/PARTY.gif

This guy.

Hillary throws the best parties....

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad190/tortor10109/Funny.gif

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Just let me know where the party is. Got my party hat ready :)

Bigsleazy
01-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Yeah, I knew today was going to be a good day

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
01-07-2011, 06:35 PM
im in it and im defiently gonna start a foood fight at the party o.o

Arterra
01-07-2011, 09:55 PM
i have previously posted in these forums a party hard gif bomb. the finder gets +2 lol, and a free bomb.

(dont worry it is a mini bomb)

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Don't bombs get you banned now? No thx I'll pass.

Arterra
01-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Don't bombs get you banned now? No thx I'll pass.

i just want to know where they are lol! it was my favorite offtopic-laxative

Kossi
01-07-2011, 10:09 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z333/Kossii/5b39e9e8.jpg

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 10:14 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z333/Kossii/5b39e9e8.jpg

ROFLMAO! Nice one.

TwinkTastical
01-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Door is THAT way.. Wait no! stop!thats the window...O well.

Zeus
01-07-2011, 11:12 PM
You guy's are jerks... He was just saying goodbye and you are the ones to flame him. So I feel the need to call each and everyone of you posted saying saying insulting statements/"humorous" statements to lightninglord, well trolls... Yes... Trolls. If you all have to tear a guy down over the internet that says a lot about you, especially when he is just informing the community about his temporary leave. If you put yourself in his shoes and every time he logs on to the forums, I see him getting trolled/insulted/joked about often... that probably doesn't make him feel to great about himself, possibly even hurting his self confidence, and what's worse is that this is probably a freshman in high school or something and y'all all older and more mature then he is, but you like to provoke him which is a bit petty.

I get the lightninglord trolls too, but when he makes a thread with a good natured intent and people troll him because of his past actions that is vengeful, despicable, as well as just plain wrong. It's almost as bad as cyber bullying (which I get sounds corny, but w/e).

@Banned: Before you say I'm going all robocop, I got something to tell you, I like helping the underdogs.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-07-2011, 11:17 PM
You guy's are jerks... He was just saying goodbye and you are the ones to flame him. So I feel the need to call each and everyone who posted saying saying insulting statements/"humorous" statements to lightninglord trolls... Yes... Trolls.

I just visited the forums today, and from what I've heard, he is the biggest troll to ever have caught up with this other big troll called laquint (I think)

Lightninglord is a huge troll that does not deserve to have sympathy...he shall be treated like other trolls!

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 11:20 PM
You guy's are jerks... He was just saying goodbye and you are the ones to flame him. So I feel the need to call each and everyone who posted saying saying insulting statements/"humorous" statements to lightninglord trolls... Yes... Trolls.

Range, take a look at his recent posts. You're always sticking up for him, but he has never once proven that he deserves an ounce of respect.

Zeus
01-07-2011, 11:26 PM
I just visited the forums today, and from what I've heard, he is the biggest troll to ever have caught up with this other big troll called laquint (I think)

Lightninglord is a huge troll that does not deserve to have sympathy...he shall be treated like other trolls!

"From what you heard"....

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-07-2011, 11:27 PM
"From what you heard"....

Yes........

Zeus
01-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Range, take a look at his recent posts. You're always sticking up for him, but he has never once proven that he deserves an ounce of respect.

Yes when did I say he didn't, but if I take a look at your recent posts too I'm sure I could find something as well... If you provoke him that makes you just as much as a troll as he is, and btw he is a teenager while you are a mature adult...

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-07-2011, 11:30 PM
Yes when did I say he didn't, but if I take a look at your recent posts too I'm sure I could find something as well... If you provoke him that makes you just as much as a troll as he is, and btw he is a teenager while you are a mature adult...

Lesrider is an adult?

Zeus
01-07-2011, 11:30 PM
Yes........

There is this thing called rumours and exaggerations as well as drama. While I admit to laquint being a big troll, I don't think you should be making judgement calls since you just joined the forums and don't understand the situation.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-07-2011, 11:33 PM
There is this thing called rumours and exaggerations as well as drama. While I admit to laquint being a big troll, I don't think you should be making judgement calls since you just joined the forums and don't understand the situation.

Whatever..

Zeus
01-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Whatever..

I didn't mean for that to be offensive but it reminds me of the people that will just jump in and start trashing on a guy to make themselves feel good about it just because a few people are doing it.

Lesrider
01-07-2011, 11:58 PM
I'm not going to have this discussion. I don't care how old he is. He's responsible for his actions. If he doesn't like the way people treat him, he should think about how he treats others.
If people are glad to see him go, maybe you should ask yourself why, rather than reprimanding us.

Zeus
01-08-2011, 12:29 AM
I'm not going to have this discussion. I don't care how old he is. He's responsible for his actions. If he doesn't like the way people treat him, he should think about how he treats others.
If people are glad to see him go, maybe you should ask yourself why, rather than reprimanding us.

Allright that is your opinion... But I believe in second chances for anybody and forgiveness so... btw just to let you know... I will stick up for just about anyone that people are tearing apart because that is who I am. The way I have been seeing it lately is that he gets provoked so he lashes out... which is understandable, so the fault lies in both him AND the provokers for provoking him. I do not wish to have an argument with you since you are a friend but that is my statement.

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 12:51 AM
Allright that is your opinion... But I believe in second chances for anybody and forgiveness so... btw just to let you know... I will stick up for just about anyone that people are tearing apart because that is who I am. The way I have been seeing it lately is that he gets provoked so he lashes out... which is understandable, so the fault lies in both him AND the provokers for provoking him. I do not wish to have an argument with you since you are a friend but that is my statement.

Not sure what you consider to be provoking.
Was he provoked here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16206-Help-me-on-dd

I don't have the patience to go through all his posts and find other examples. But I did notice one of his favorite quotes is "don't piss me off again" -- funny, because sneezing seems to be enough to piss him off.

Zeus
01-08-2011, 01:20 AM
Not sure what you consider to be provoking.
Was he provoked here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16206-Help-me-on-dd

I don't have the patience to go through all his posts and find other examples. But I did notice one of his favorite quotes is "don't piss me off again" -- funny, because sneezing seems to be enough to piss him off.

Yes I agree he did has done some petty things, which I never denied but all I'm basically saying is... If someone is liable to get angry from the slightest things, it's best not to feed the fire and leave him be, it's just that bagging on a guy as a group makes me a bit peeved. I would also like to apologize for anybody whom I may have insulted, which I assure you, I had no intention of doing. But in short... Leave him be and he might just cool down his anger when he realizes that nobody will bother with him, thus not insulting him (which my original problem about this situation was); he just might not be a bother to anyone on the forums as well. I however am not telling anybody or force anybody to do anything, it is just a suggestion from me.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-08-2011, 01:34 AM
LMAO someone rated this 5-star XD!

KingFu
01-08-2011, 03:22 PM
You guy's are jerks... He was just saying goodbye and you are the ones to flame him. So I feel the need to call each and everyone of you posted saying saying insulting statements/"humorous" statements to lightninglord, well trolls... Yes... Trolls. If you all have to tear a guy down over the internet that says a lot about you, especially when he is just informing the community about his temporary leave. If you put yourself in his shoes and every time he logs on to the forums, I see him getting trolled/insulted/joked about often... that probably doesn't make him feel to great about himself, possibly even hurting his self confidence, and what's worse is that this is probably a freshman in high school or something and y'all all older and more mature then he is, but you like to provoke him which is a bit petty.

I get the lightninglord trolls too, but when he makes a thread with a good natured intent and people troll him because of his past actions that is vengeful, despicable, as well as just plain wrong. It's almost as bad as cyber bullying (which I get sounds corny, but w/e).

@Banned: Before you say I'm going all robocop, I got something to tell you, I like helping the underdogs.

Am I counted as one of the jerks? I mean, I really only posted a picture of Hillary Clinton partying with Obama and bill and some others....

Zeus
01-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Am I counted as one of the jerks? I mean, I really only posted a picture of Hillary Clinton partying with Obama and bill and some others....

You weren't so much a jerk but what you did made you a bit like one of those people in real life, that when people are picking on him/her... You join in on that, while I admit I have probably done that at times too I now try to stop myself from doing that and stick up for that guy.

Demonicdevyn
01-08-2011, 04:55 PM
alright lightning c ya.

everyone else just cause he has a short temper span to troll doesnt mean all of YOU have to troll him.
honestly I have never seen lightning troll someone without being trolled first

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 05:16 PM
alright lightning c ya.

everyone else just cause he has a short temper span to troll doesnt mean all of YOU have to troll him.
honestly I have never seen lightning troll someone without being trolled first

Try the link I posted.

BlasterBird
01-08-2011, 05:47 PM
I'm lost :( how does leaving>party>trolling?

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Everyone who thinks Lightning trolls first, stand up. Those who think opposite, sit down.

To those standing up, I show gratitude towards you. To those who sit down, STFU! Lol

Zeus
01-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Everyone who thinks Lightning trolls first, stand up. Those who think opposite, sit down.

To those standing up, I show gratitude towards you. To those who sit down, STFU! Lol

As I have said before, you shouldn't be voicing your opinion on this matter as it is biased, since you are only basing it off of what you heard aka "Rumours". Don't take offense to this statement... I'm just pointing out the facts.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-08-2011, 11:20 PM
As I have said before, you shouldn't be voicing your opinion on this matter as it is biased, since you are only basing it off of what you heard aka "Rumours". Don't take offense to this statement... I'm just pointing out the facts.

It's not just rumors, I mean almost everyone has the same opinion.

Zeus
01-08-2011, 11:55 PM
It's not just rumors, I mean almost everyone has the same opinion.
Rumours are when gossip spreads around and then everybody thinks what they think to be true is really that, when actuality it can be a lot less exaggerated then what people make it out to be, and not everyone has the same opinion about him...

juhnken773
01-09-2011, 12:29 AM
I'm with range here. And for the good of things.

But y'all don't have to bag on 'em.
Be the bigger man. Either ignore em, or try and comply.

It's like this. . .

A 10year old boy chewin on his laggy taffy, calls a 20 year old a "butt-face". Instead of ignoring the child or saying "that's not nice to say." he goes ahead and talks back in a petty voice "no. Your a face-butt! You. . . You, jerk!"

Umm child? Let the elders talk.

KingFu
01-09-2011, 01:01 AM
It's like this. . .

A 10year old boy chewin on his laggy taffy, calls a 20 year old a "butt-face". Instead of ignoring the child or saying "that's not nice to say." he goes ahead and talks back in a petty voice "no. Your a face-butt! You. . . You, jerk!"

You're* :o

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-09-2011, 01:35 AM
I don't give two flying squirrels about what any of you rescue heroes think. When you send me a PM as ridiculous as this, don't expect me to take ANYTHING you say seriously, and don't expect ANY sort of respect from me.

I salute you.

Also, you know that scabby's dagger you asked if it wasnt in quests? Well, they aren't. I saw one guy get a level 2 scabby's dagger just from forest haven level 4.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-09-2011, 03:28 AM
Whoa, level two. Gotta check that salty sucker out, son!

And it wasn't from Meathead, just an ordinary zombie!

EDIt: I'm not sure about meathead though.

Zeus
01-09-2011, 03:56 AM
The 'issue'

Allright, not to be a buzz kill, but I've noticed almost everyone from the forums kissing up to you

Whenever you respond to anything, it seems as if they are forced to laugh and agree with whatever you say.

They deserve freedom, banned. Idk how you got them to kiss up to you, but they need to be set free

I don't give two flying squirrels about what any of you rescue heroes think. When you send me a PM as ridiculous as this, don't expect me to take ANYTHING you say seriously, and don't expect ANY sort of respect from me.

Sheesh, tryin' to pull some Uncle Tom's Cabin shiz on me.

Wait who are you talking about here? Lightning said this to you?

Barbamitsos
01-09-2011, 12:06 PM
Yeah, in a PM.

wow this is gross @.o didn expect him to get that far bahahahah
plz set me free banned :P

DawnInfinity
01-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Bye LL, good luck with your exams. I'm not getting involved in any of this mess, so I'm not commenting on anything else.

KingFu
01-09-2011, 02:12 PM
Bye LL, hope you fail your exams. I totally agree with banned.

That's not nice Steph....

DawnInfinity
01-09-2011, 02:31 PM
That's not funny David....

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-09-2011, 02:37 PM
That's not nice Steph....

Lol!

Blah bla bla

KingFu
01-09-2011, 03:07 PM
That's not funny David....

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff349/steurera/haterade.gif

Zeus
01-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Lightninglord! Oh never mind... Mysticaldream got all mad about it :(.

Wow David! Way to reveal your true feelings. AWESOME

Barbamitsos
01-09-2011, 04:15 PM

lol if this post existed im sure gona make fun of mysticaldream all the time. Admirin LL is like admirin Bieber

Ladylove
01-09-2011, 04:15 PM

Lol David is always showing his true feelings

KingFu
01-09-2011, 04:16 PM

Parth. That's not funny. I am the exact opposite of jealous when it comes to lightning, and why in the world would I admire him? What's to admire?-.-

KingFu
01-09-2011, 04:17 PM
lol if this post existed im sure gona make fun of mysticaldream all the time. Admirin LL is like admirin Bieber

Worse, it'd be like admiring beiber and looking at Miley Cyrus as a role model......

Barbamitsos
Parth. That's not funny. I am the exact opposite of jealous when it comes to lightning, and why in the world would I admire him? What's to admire?-.-

is what parth wrote fake?

Zeus

Which was the point of that post :), People don't like to have their quotes altered :).

KingFu
is what parth wrote fake?

yes! Why in the world would i write that?!?!?!?!?

KingFu
01-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Which was the point of that post :), People don't like to have their quotes altered :).

That's different. What I edited stephs quote, it was funny. Yours is so ridiculous, Jeff Foxworthy wouldn't even use it......

Zeus
01-09-2011, 04:20 PM
That's different. What I edited stephs quote, it was funny. Yours is so ridiculous, Jeff Foxworthy wouldn't even use it......

Well steph didn't find it funny but other people did, which is the point I'm trying to make :)

Baby Baby Baby ooooooooooh. Wait what are the lyric's to that one justin beiber song?

KingFu
01-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Well steph didn't find it funny but other people did, which is the point I'm trying to make :)

Baby Baby Baby ooooooooooh. Wait what are the lyric's to that one justin beiber song?

Steph was laughing deep down inside. Your post was ridiculous!!! I can't believe you'd post that!!!! I wouldn't alter someones quote to say that, even if it was my worst enemy!!!!!!!

Zeus
01-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Steph was laughing deep down inside. Your post was ridiculous!!! I can't believe you'd post that!!!! I wouldn't alter someones quote to say that, even if it was my worst enemy!!!!!!!

But Steph said she didn't want to be involved :). If you want though I can reedit that post :).

KingFu
But Steph said she didn't want to be involved :). If you want though I can reedit that post :).

DO IT!! DO IT NOW!!!! THAT WAS CRUELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! q

Barbamitsos
yes! Why in the world would i write that?!?!?!?!?

No clue. You are a guy who does things like this sometimes ^.^

KingFu
01-09-2011, 04:24 PM
No clue. You are a guy who does things like this sometimes ^.^

NOT THAT BAD!!! SHOOTING SOMEONE IN THE LEG IS MEAN. SAYING LL IS THEIR ROLE MODEL IS CRUEEEELLLL!!! q

Zeus
01-09-2011, 04:27 PM
NOT THAT BAD!!! SHOOTING SOMEONE IN THE LEG IS MEAN. SAYING LL IS THEIR ROLE MODEL IS CRUEEEELLLL!!! q

Edited. :)

KingFu
01-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Edited. :)

Ty:o

Zeus
01-09-2011, 04:29 PM
I'm so thankful for you taking that back, that I will give you 100k when you log in game!

O.o Really? THANKS so MUCH

Barbamitsos
01-09-2011, 04:30 PM

i totally agree even though u may have posted it ironically

Solvok
01-09-2011, 05:52 PM
ehem. TROLL. cough. Party. EST?

Lesrider
01-09-2011, 05:54 PM
ehem. TROLL. cough. Party. EST?

Lol we forgot about the most important part of this thread! Who's planning it?