PDA

View Full Version : Who Influenced You Most in your AL Life?

suckyiknow
07-04-2014, 05:50 AM
Good day folks,

Now I know every experience influences us all throughout our lives. But I made this thread so you can name those special people you want to shout out to for helping you so much on your journey!

Here's my list:

Paulsebi - Was my GM when I was in EOS. What can I say...Paul is an amazing leader, a great person with a fiery spirit and an attitude one can only look up to. He's the tank who inspired me perhaps the most.

Alhuntrazeck - Al and I first met in PvP back in early S5. I was a non-mythic tank; he was a non-mythic mage. Now, Al, I'm pretty sure you don't know me IG, but we fought a clash together and kicked butt...I was intrigued because simply put, I thought we'd suck, but we defeated fully geared guys. I was pretty impressed.

Al is one of the most inspiring people I've met in AL. Even though he didn't know me, he accepted my random friend request and always replied to my comments patiently. He showed me that you don't need mythics to win in the era of mythics. Amazing personality. :)

Safiras - One of the friendliest people one can meet in AL. She always had a kind word, always lent a helping hand...its a harsh blow to the community that she left.

Emmacheese/Joncheese - THE cutest AL couple ever!! <3 Also two of the coolest people I have had the pleasure to meet. They regularly helped me out in elites, PvP, whatever...they were amazing.

That's mine^, what's yours?! :)

Bless
07-04-2014, 06:37 AM
These are the people who I owe debt to for their part in my AL journey:
- Pvpers that are hard to kill because (although I'm a huge perfectionist) they show me my flaws and strengths, it is mainly because of this I am good at pvp.

- Wise forumers (kudos to you). Have learnt a lot from them, made me from a seedling to a towering forest of knowlegde and maturing me.

- Ctf & Miracles: both supportive and funny guys. Known em for a year, in twink and endgame pvp and they are two of the few people who I would call 'pros'. Not because they are good because of gear, all three of us were undergeared 75% of our endgame time but still rocked it!

- My guild mates for the support and the good times. Without it, I would have quit a long ago out of uninterest. Long live Magnum (and DM).

- All my friends.

Stay solid,
Bless

Capolista
07-04-2014, 06:43 AM
Honestly,

Klass & Shazbot

And the entire family of Garuda Indonesia Guild

Xenobiotic
07-04-2014, 07:32 AM
The best guild in the universe, Eminence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imjebus
07-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Secretservice: known him since day one in pvp. Made me make my rogue xD

Energerzic: I never even talked to him but he seems to know a lot about sorc and he inspired me to make my level 10 twink xD

Sirnoobalot
07-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Jarl , srsly he made me rich.
I owe him my AL life.

Hummer
07-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Noisykillar (Noisy/Voicy)
Avaree/Ardbeg
Anehazaz
Iluvataris
Beuefres
Fruityx

Picklee
07-04-2014, 09:20 AM
I would like to thank erdnase. Surprisingly it is hard to make friends in the game. I pmed him when i first started because he looked cool. He responded and we became friends from there! He was really nice to me and gave fantastic advise. I would also like to thank Remiem because she has really kept us in touch. She involves us with the developers and is good at it.

glengon
07-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Honestly,

Klass & Shazbot

Agreed, especially Shazbot <3

yasshh
07-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Canihelpyou- for being a great friend and his amazing attitude
Sthith and Jaywildpatel- best bros, miss them

EOS - Spent my majority of AL life there, for being such a wonderful guild.

DAVIDLEEE-amazing person... Yet another guy who will never give up come what may. Miss him lots

Paulsebi- Great guy... No need to say much, everyone knows

Pizzasalad- always stopped me from doing stupid stuff (._. )

Aziiii,Divinehawkz,zegost,agrippal,sin- for making me feel home when i was new.

Addictz- Another great guy,never giving up attitude, sad he quit :/

Alhuntrazeck- for always rage quitting over fail merches and made me feel better

Vorenusnpullo ,yukien,trixy and uziiiii- for being amazing friends

Wolfthebad- xD.. Love the way he hates me

And all my friends and guildies for standing by me.. I met many people past 6 seasons who made a change in me and my attitude towards life .List would be never ending if i go on..

Hoardseeker
07-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Oooh! My List!
Most Inspired (a longgggg longggggg lonnnnnggggggg timeeeeeee):
Daddyblu & Mommyjane

And here is the List who are all With me , Always,Sharing the Bond,
*Uikuha- There is nothing negative , but too much of Positive attitudes
*Fruityx-Helped me to get Shards for mythic helmet
*Zeus- Need to say?You know!
*Zeusblade- The Butter knife for time pass in AL
*choyskies-Helped me Lv up to 41 in Kt4
*Zyndeighee(Killer Rogue)-The Best PvP rogue for ME
*Haligali(Crusher mage)- The awesome mage, Handles Mobs like toys
*Zylx - The partner for time pass with Butter knife...

Did I forgot You?
Yet! A Very Special Thank for you for taking part in my Virtual World

Hiosahaf
07-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Jaywildpatel- best bros, miss them

Padhai bhi kar leta :p :p btw, Jay bhai ka kuch ata pata hai?

yasshh
07-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Padhai bhi kar leta :p :p btw, Jay bhai ka kuch ata pata hai?

Ye i have him on fb.. Rarely talk tho

Hiosahaf
07-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Ye i have him on fb.. Rarely talk tho
Arre wah. Kaunsi IIT mein liye? -_-

yasshh
07-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Arre wah. Kaunsi IIT mein liye? -_-

Not in IIT ;-;

Hiosahaf
07-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Not in IIT ;-;
fir kaunsi?

@OP- Sorry for derailing the thread! Apologies! Anyways, most influential player will be my Season 1 friend, Yan, who sadly quit.

also a special mention for Kalizzaa!

yasshh
07-04-2014, 11:06 AM
fir kaunsi?

@OP- Sorry for derailing the thread! Apologies! Anyways, most influential player will be my Season 1 friend, Yan, who sadly quit.

also a special mention for Kalizzaa!

NIT

Alhuntrazeck
07-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Alhuntrazeck- for always rage quitting over fail merches and made me feel better

Screw you. That was supposed to be private. PRIVATE!!! ..l..

My list:

Yashh
Pizzasalad
Paulsebi
Zeus
Asterox
Safiras
Divinehawkz
Joncheese
Emmacheese
Drgrimmy
Cero
Serillia

And every single PvP player I come up against that I cannot beat (except warriors, I is mage :(). Every experience has taught me and helped make me a better player.

I especially thank Asterox, Divinehawkz for telling me my proper build; Drgrimmy for inspiring me to stick with my smurf and not make my rogue my main, and Jon and Emma for...well, they know what for, and that's what counts. :)

To everyone else on my fl, you're there for a reason, love you all. Lots of love to TC, Sk, Karma. Love you all!

gumball3000
07-04-2014, 12:06 PM
Is this a remake of this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=108325 ?

Deadroth
07-04-2014, 12:17 PM
As above,

It's not nice to remake such legend threads...

If You want to share, you have link.

Azepeiete
07-04-2014, 02:42 PM
These are the people who I owe debt to for their part in my AL journey:
- Pvpers that are hard to kill because (although I'm a huge perfectionist) they show me my flaws and strengths, it is mainly because of this I am good at pvp.

- Wise forumers (kudos to you). Have learnt a lot from them, made me from a seedling to a towering forest of knowlegde and maturing me.

- Ctf & Miracles: both supportive and funny guys. Known em for a year, in twink and endgame pvp and they are two of the few people who I would call 'pros'. Not because they are good because of gear, all three of us were undergeared 75% of our endgame time but still rocked it!

- My guild mates for the support and the good times. Without it, I would have quit a long ago out of uninterest. Long live Magnum (and DM).

- All my friends.

Stay solid,
Bless
Kcool

Azepeiete
07-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Vaffy- for being nice to people even when they dont deserve it and inspiring me to do the same.
Speedrun- OOLD guy who made me good at tanking on my first char (Warrior).
Blakadder and Defatsu- for making me better by being hard on me.
Cayla- For keeping me interested.
Haligali, Eek, Av, and Falmear- being able to put up with my abusive language during timed runs
Arrypotta- Made me realize losing is possible.

utpal
07-04-2014, 02:56 PM
I would thank Eva and Bard.
also klaas and shazbot.
and the bosses of KM3. made me to survive in AL

Serancha
07-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Is this a remake of this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=108325 ?

This is an influence thread, not a nice person thread. Influential people are not always nice. Look at Aze (kidding).

Ravagerx
Bamm and Blak
Natrich
Zeferoth
Vyridiana
Exportedjunk

Azepeiete
07-04-2014, 03:09 PM
True sera

Doomreaper
07-04-2014, 03:27 PM
A thank you to the smurfs for being my mana slaves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClumsyCactus
07-04-2014, 03:52 PM
The names i Wanna Mention is following:

Happyblanket: for being the best, and for giving me a lepre when i thought 20k was alot.
Droidstroyer: for leading me through the entire kraken and dead city
Ent!ty: for the catz
Cheezitup: YEY, all ur hair must be annoying. But i liek it :3
Also, a shoutout to my previous guildmasters:
Lamlui,leeelooo,ushence.
Also, I Wanna say a big thanks to the guild i am in atm, and actually might stay in until it dies (it wont)
Eminence <3

Helicopter
07-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Well, Here's my list:
Lok - My first Inspiration. Even though I was never in CU when he was there, He always responded to my PMs, giving me advice on how to PvE. I miss Lok.

Jackyll - Darksiders. That guild will always be in my heart and soul. Jackyll was like an upgraded version of me, He liked to draw, He loved PvE and thinks that Berserker sets are badass. He gave me a set worth 200k when I was in gh chlling out. He noticed my PvE kills were extremely low and my deaths were extremely high. Jackyll is my mentor.

Ialarie - My best friend :,) It broke me when he told me he had to leave AL. I waited for him to comeback for a year, and when he did, he was on for an hour. Along with Bekoua, they helped me cap 21.

Mysticaleagle - A long time friend. I always wanted to do Timed Runs with him, but he kept saying "It takes a lot of time and work." That line inspired me to make timed runs. Sadly, I only stayed on lb for a week.

Windturbine/Venom - He was my first rich friend :P He did the same as Myst, and helped me through twinking.

Bekoua - The member of " The Trio " (Me, Iala, and Bek) that stayed with me until he left without telling me two months ago. Bekoua or Goldenslayerx was the only person that could make me jump when I see him online.

Trenton
07-04-2014, 07:18 PM
My grandmother

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meazebit
07-04-2014, 11:34 PM
She Was my beauty...my savior

Bangbam
07-04-2014, 11:55 PM
versionfrench <3

Anarchist
07-05-2014, 12:48 AM
The one and only Safiras.

Zylx
07-05-2014, 03:18 AM
My list!

Thegreatyoda: For being the first pro ive ever met when i was a noob.

Lawrr: For being a gm for my first guild.

Sifera: For being spunky, energetic, and putting me in better moods <3

Twinkbudds: For showing me how to twink.

Ishxmeet: For cheering me on to cap xD.

Zeusblade: For being a zeusbutterknifenoooooooooooob who actively contributes to the Minutemen!

Hoardseeker: For being an awesome partner in helping me run the Minutemen group and for picking on zeusnoobutterknife!

Theologically: For being a cool friend and showing me some cool stuff in the game.

Keikali/Hectororious: For allowing me to join TC :). Lots of inspirational players there.

Most of the senior, OP members of these forums for teasing me with pictures of OP stats to inspire me to do my best!

Very special thanks to all of the AL Minutemen for providing inspiration to the newer players and helping them progress through the game!