PDA

View Full Version : elondrian ward not working

R1Caz
07-04-2014, 09:34 AM
As the title says my elondrian ward has stopped working. It was working fine last night but from my first run today no effect is showing and I'm being trapped by roots. At first I thought i had left it in stash but its definitely in my invent. Its hard enough killing Helena without being trapped by the roots as well especially as I paid 10 plat for this.

Schnitzel
07-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Is it an elixer oe amulet?
(I dont have one, but if its elixer, shouldnt there be a time limit?)

SacredKnight
07-04-2014, 06:51 PM
The bane item is a permanent item that's stashable but not tradeable.
( I think )
It lasts forever, and forever being the time of the event...so in sense...it's a bug if your still getting trapped..

Schnitzel
07-04-2014, 10:27 PM
The bane item is a permanent item that's stashable but not tradeable.
( I think )
It lasts forever, and forever being the time of the event...so in sense...it's a bug if your still getting trapped..

is it that thing that makes a green glow on the ground? (i want to get one to see if it is a bug)

@OP,

did you try restarting your device/app?

Tendirin
07-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Contact Support at support@spacetimestudios.com

goldensblade
07-21-2014, 04:06 PM
is it that thing that makes a green glow on the ground? (i want to get one to see if it is a bug)

@OP,

did you try restarting your device/app?

No its obiouslly not the green glow that green thing is an elixer costs 10 plat the ELONDRIAN ward just stops curses from making u voulnerable

CrazyNewb
07-07-2016, 03:20 AM
OK I do feel like a noob right now, I just realized what this elondrian ward is for ...