PDA

View Full Version : 1000 inventory slots

jiph
07-04-2014, 10:01 AM
I always max out the inventory slots so 1000 should be enough and make them stack to not have to scroll way down

Tendirin
07-07-2014, 01:59 PM
who would need that many inventory slots you could always use stash and sell items you dont want

milkshaky
07-07-2014, 05:19 PM
There should be more stash slot IMO.

Crowsfoot
07-07-2014, 05:29 PM
I always max out the inventory slots so 1000 should be enough and make them stack to not have to scroll way down
As many as possible really.

who would need that many inventory slots you could always use stash and sell items you dont want
Me. And, my stash gets clogged fast.

There should be more stash slot IMO.
Absolutely.

Jack O Reaper
07-08-2014, 05:39 AM
"Rich Problems"

Crowsfoot
07-08-2014, 09:44 AM
"Rich Problems"
No, i horde blood gems because I hate having to constantly buy them. I also horde locks, but who doesn't. I also have my various vanities that are worthless, and the gear a friend has me holding in case he ever decides to play again. 300-500 items clogging my inventory is very annoying. I gave up on carrying more than 100 energy kits at a time because epics/commons would clog me every 5 runs or so.

Serancha
07-08-2014, 12:45 PM
I think the limit on space is an attempt to prevent excessive hoarding which people can use to attempt to control the markets.

Crowsfoot
07-08-2014, 12:47 PM
I think the limit on space is an attempt to prevent excessive hoarding which people can use to attempt to control the markets.
With enough emails, people can already do this.

Wutzgood
07-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Yeah I need this. In one or two more seasons it will be impossible to have one of every piece of gear on the same character. My Mage collection is almost to 400 slots and that's just for weapons, armor and vanities. It's not leaving me much room for essences now. Hope the inventory can get a boost soon.

Yes I can stash but I like having any set available whenever I want to wear them.

Serancha
07-08-2014, 03:23 PM
With enough emails, people can already do this.

Note that I said it is an attempt to. Sure they do it with extra emails, but why make it easier? It would just escalate the problem. We already have issues with people excessively hoarding crates, meaning the value will never increase. You want to give every account 500 more slots? Crates would end up worth 1K again, and then where are we?

Crowsfoot
07-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Note that I said it is an attempt to. Sure they do it with extra emails, but why make it easier? It would just escalate the problem. We already have issues with people excessively hoarding crates, meaning the value will never increase. You want to give every account 500 more slots? Crates would end up worth 1K again, and then where are we?
The problem with crates is that they are farmable at any level and over harvested because people dislike elite maps.

I offered a solution awhile back to simply limit crate drops to regular maps at the current level cap. This slows harvesting and encourages players to reach end game. I'd like to see twink gear harvesting implemented in a way that allows any player to farm them at any level with any gear (like current crates) this allows low levels to still make money as well as encourage them to better their gear for free. Twink harvesting should never be more speaking than end game, like crates currently are to some people.

Caabatric
08-16-2014, 07:45 PM
Plat spenders and lock poppers happy that no matter what they make a profit off of locks

thyurity
08-16-2014, 07:46 PM
The problem with crates is that they are farmable at any level and over harvested because people dislike elite maps.

I offered a solution awhile back to simply limit crate drops to regular maps at the current level cap. This slows harvesting and encourages players to reach end game. I'd like to see twink gear harvesting implemented in a way that allows any player to farm them at any level with any gear (like current crates) this allows low levels to still make money as well as encourage them to better their gear for free. Twink harvesting should never be more speaking than end game, like crates currently are to some people.

FluidShot
08-17-2014, 03:27 PM
Same here. I hoard everything - basically any set I think looks cool and any weapons that have cool effects or procs. That puts me at 200 and if I account for constant gem hoarding for double chance weekends, limited edition vanities, and locked crates (before ursoth). I was always hovering around 450, with stash full. Just started making other characters and that just got inconvenient.

So, I'd support this idea. Though I do see how some people with way to much money could use this to load up on a certain vanity or item... Just sad the malicious intent of a few can wreck the idea.