PDA

View Full Version : Finally Convinced to visit forums Lolz!

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Hi! I started playing this game since yesterday, and let me just say, WOW. I am currently a level 21 with an awesome staff (I'm an enchantress by the way :P), and I'm killing all these monsters! Let me tell a little about myself:

ok, I tend to be quite talkative at times haha, and I can easily laugh. That means even if you do something simple to make people laugh, I would be the first one to laugh haha xP. I'm 14 years old and going to Glendale High School (Anyone knw where that is?) with average grades.

Feel free to add Hilariousguy, my main character.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Oh yeah, and can anyone respond to me with a guide for archers? My level 7 archer keeps getting hit by monsters, and I need help to survive well

Otukura
01-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Average grades... define that? I mean, for Asians, its like all A's.

You can run as you attack, you know? I run away from the monsters as I attack them... otherwise....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16244-Comprehensive-Archer-Skills-Guide

I found it very useful also :p

TwinkTastical
01-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Thats in glendale Ca... O.o, Close to me, Also... The forums are an addictiction in themselves, your in game time is now cut in half.

TrogZ
01-08-2011, 02:05 AM
Thats in glendale Ca... O.o, Close to me, Also... The forums are an addictiction in themselves, your in game time is now cut in half.

addiction.