PDA

View Full Version : Searching Twink Guild

Feida12
07-04-2014, 12:41 PM
Hello i'm arespvp and im looking for a guild that has other twinks in lvl 18 and that can team on pvp

Im a warrior and new to pvp and im trying to learn from others and guild to help me get good

Please anyone tell me guilds below and invite me

Xeusx
07-04-2014, 01:08 PM
Rebirth, Ottoman Empires, Psycho, Black Soul, X Public Enemy X (Bit weird guild :/)

Feida12
07-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Who is the owner so i can get added or so

And i got ganged by public enemy XD

Bangbam
07-04-2014, 02:55 PM
i was actually thinking of making an 17-18 twink lol
zeus would you like to give us a review on the guilds?

Feida12
07-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Bangbam wana be team mates then i want a good friend/teammate

Xeusx
07-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Who is the owner so i can get added or so

And i got ganged by public enemy XD
lol, they shouldn't gang a newbie twink..
Here is the list of guilds:
I Rebirth I = Mrschmidt, Hes the owner and the great couple (His couple is Mrsschmidt lol.)
Ottoman Empires = Warrhost, Killhost, Ctfhost, Veryypopular (This guy are in forum also, note: This guild almost full of turkey language)
Psycho = I forgot this one.
Black Soul = Knightzbeast, a proud of the BS, also, He have a dark soul, lol.
X Public Enemy X = Mrtotnak, this guild are full of pinoys, this guild also ever try to troll me lots, then, I kill them all so lame.
Mvpvp = I don't know about this, they start to reborn once again, but again, they starting to re-fall.
Pick them wisely, sometimes it wont fit as your guild, sometimes it will fit ;)

i was actually thinking of making an 17-18 twink lol
zeus would you like to give us a review on the guilds?
*cough* Again, review @_@ *cough*
I Rebirth I = Ok, this is my first guild and beloved guild, have a family there, got nice time there, and, I'm very happy to enjoy PvP with them.
They kill twink who dont use title, yep, very simple to solve the problem, because if u wanna solve it seriously, its little bit annoying, so, do you want to kill twink who dont use guild title? That's why they hate twink who dont use guild title (Twink who dont use guild title is a twink who not proud to be our member, simple.)
Ottoman Empires = Love this guild, thank you, I just miss Fiohost, She is my friend also.
Warrhost is the master, Warrhost is a forumer, also, hes a old forumer.
This guild are full of turkey language, because the master is person from Turkey, we ally with them long time, 1 year (gosh thats very long -,-)we still ally.
Psycho = Actually, this guild is new before the Indonesian People disband, they actually want to ally with us to fight Mvpvp and Public Enemy, they ever merge with Black Soul guild.
Black Soul = Yep, this is my last family guild, I joined this guild after I got kicked (got kicked without NO proof, hate that.)Simple, I love this guild, always make a plan before you wanna to do something..
X Public Enemy X = This is the reborn of Noobsters guild, but even more trash tally and lame, Once you lose war with them, they will start to troll you, simple. They do it so easy until I need to crush their mouth. Now they are falling down, no plans, no win.

Arrowz
07-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Lol black soul