PDA

View Full Version : hello!, or something like that...

falconlombard
01-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Hey, i was browsing arround and decided to join, I'm a lvl 13 Archer, I have been playing for quite a while, completed Forest Haven and Dark forest, 4/29 on balefort, and I'd just like to know if there is any good strategy guide arround, not a guide on how to play, or how to beat a certain quest, but on strategy for PVE/PVP/CTF
And although I guess I'm in the right path right now, i'd like a guide for future levels and to understand all this "1337" talk about pallies and what not...
(I suppose this is not the right forum section, but I wanted to drop by and say hi here anyways, and this does fit here as well, so might as well kill two archers with one stone...)

Note: Right now I just have focus frequently on, and use thorn root (2) + maxed blast arrow, I'd like to know, however, if its worth to have heal/meditate, on PVE it certainly isnt...

Pandamoni
01-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Hello :) I don't have any tips for archer but wanted to say hi anyhow!

Angelicious
01-07-2011, 07:33 PM
Hey, i was browsing arround and decided to join, I'm a lvl 13 Archer, I have been playing for quite a while, completed Forest Haven and Dark forest, 4/29 on balefort, and I'd just like to know if there is any good strategy guide arround, not a guide on how to play, or how to beat a certain quest, but on strategy for PVE/PVP/CTF
And although I guess I'm in the right path right now, i'd like a guide for future levels and to understand all this "1337" talk about pallies and what not...
(I suppose this is not the right forum section, but I wanted to drop by and say hi here anyways, and this does fit here as well, so might as well kill two archers with one stone...)

Note: Right now I just have focus frequently on, and use thorn root (2) + maxed blast arrow, I'd like to know, however, if its worth to have heal/meditate, on PVE it certainly isnt...

There is a special forum section for players vs players, u can probably check

Conradin
01-07-2011, 07:40 PM
med and heal on aarchers are crap- as once u reach lvls 30+ your gear gets you mana

jjjjaaaakkkke
01-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the forums!~