PDA

View Full Version : AL crashes on ipad

flipotto
07-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Hello,

I seem to have a serious issue regarding The AL app on my Ipad ver. 1
This was never an issue before the update was applied however, now it randomly crashes. It seems to crash more often when porting into or out of a map. Also ive had it a few times now crash right before killing the main boss...which is extreamly irratating to say the least!
What makes it worse is that when i spend an energy point to enter the new boss map, it crashes 50% of the time which inturn forfits the energy point. Ive lost close to ten of them so far because of this problem.

Now, i have removed the AL app from my Ipad, hard reset, reinstalled AL, rebooted, and started AL back up but it still does not effect the crashes issues. Again, this was never an issue before the major update that was applied. Im at the point now where its almost pointless playing AL because i never know when its going to crash, just that it will.

Please Spacetime, help me get back to playing AL again!
Thank you for your time and help in the matter.

My info:

IGN- Flipotto
Ipad ver. 1
IOS- 5.1.1

flipotto
07-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Forgot to mention in specs:
32gb Ipad ver. 1
IOS- 5.1.1
Wifi

Tendirin
07-05-2014, 12:02 AM
Hey, i think you need to update your ipad version to play al download atleast ios 6 or just contact support@spacetimestudios.com they could probaly solve it out with you best of luck :p

flipotto
07-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Hey Tendirin,

IOS 5.1.1 is the lastest OS Apple will allow me to update to. Im gathering its because its an Ipad version 1...?
In any case, these crash issues didnt start until they updated the game with the event. It never crashed before. Im wondering if it has to do with a memory dump or loss due to the app. Something is def wrong within the code tho.

Flipotto

Tendirin
07-05-2014, 10:07 AM
you dont understand, there was a new client also your ipad probaly just cant take all the memory along with the game

flipotto
07-05-2014, 07:44 PM
I understand what youre saying, and i also know there was a new client since i had to download and install it however, after this new client update is when all the trouble began. Before, using the old client software i never had this issue. I also agree with you about the memory but at the same time why all the sudden using the new client does it crash out on me???
I mean if it were a question of not enough memory, then why didnt it crash randomly using the old client as well??...

Do you see what i mean bro?

Also, why hasnt a single admin or Spacetime support rep chimed in yet seeing how i followed the forum rules and posted what info they needed??? :upset:

Znarfznarf
07-06-2014, 10:22 PM
Im experiencing this as well... I cant even open tge game

Tendirin
07-07-2014, 03:54 AM
Once again your ipad doesnt really support the client

Tendirin
07-07-2014, 04:43 AM
Its most of the problem probaly