PDA

View Full Version : Elondria Locked Crate Prices After Event

Strainearth
07-04-2014, 05:48 PM
How ya ppl think of elondria locked crate prices will cost after the event? :)

Int
07-04-2014, 06:21 PM
200k+ in a few months

Madnex
07-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Inb4 obvious should-I-invest-or-not threads; just like the question about Slag a few days ago.

Newsflash: Regardless the outcome, your potential investment's profit is lowered by the number of people who will see this thread and wonder the same/copy you.

Crowsfoot
07-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Inb4 obvious should-I-invest-or-not threads; just like the question about Slag a few days ago.

Newsflash: Regardless the outcome, your potential investment's profit is lowered by the number of people who will see this thread and wonder the same/copy you.

This^

Strainearth
07-04-2014, 06:53 PM

:) :) :) :)

SacredKnight
07-04-2014, 06:53 PM
lol...in short, you should really discuss this with guildies or friends ( preferable not a lot of them ), keep your financial forsight to yourself...lol...
That being said...if they make Ripmaw into an egg again, it won't be worth the platinum it cost to buy it in the first place.

Doomreaper
07-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Can u not

Seriously all of my investments are ruined by threads like these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terracio
07-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Can u not

Seriously all of my investments are ruined by threads like these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed, its against TOS using words to describe people who make these threads, but you know....

Titanfall
07-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Just like doomreaper said. Threads like these ruin investments. I remember when locks used to spike at events, but then people made threads 'Hoard locks and sell at events its *cough* great profit!
If you use some common sense you'll think before you make a thread like this and think 'Hmm if I make this thread, more people may hoard these locks, which means they won't be as expensive...'
I mean of course there going to go up. After the event is over you CANT make them anymore. So obviously the price will rise. Please think next time :)

gumball3000
07-04-2014, 07:27 PM
No, the prices will continue to drop even after the event to less than 20k and only next year we will see a slight increase in price.

I hope this answers your question.

pengetahuan
07-04-2014, 08:08 PM
What I know is elondria lock will become nornal lock after event @.@

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Rhaindra
07-04-2014, 09:14 PM
I think it depends on how many new mhytics will flood the market until the end of this event. and also depends on how much the new mhytics later. I look at AUC has dropped quite significantly. what if the end of the event later? if the price new mhytics only 6-8M range ,Elocked the price will not go up. and if the price reaches 10-15M per mhytic then Elock will go up but the range of 70-85K. and if the price it falls to 2-3M then Elock will drop to 15-20k. Who wants to buy Elock for 200K per piece while the goods are in the drill only 2-3M? ;)

Schnitzel
07-04-2014, 11:19 PM
so...I wont be rich after the event? :(

Meazebit
07-04-2014, 11:37 PM
I have 2 locked elon yay

Kakashis
07-05-2014, 06:45 AM
With the bulwark selling for 4.5m, I'd say the crates will drop of more weapons come out of them.

utpal
07-05-2014, 06:59 AM
hahaha. haording locks is for poor people :P

Elocks will drop in price to like 25k.

in the meantime, I m investing in other stuffs (secret) :D

Kapirotoftime
07-05-2014, 07:19 AM
I think it depends on how many new mhytics will flood the market until the end of this event. and also depends on how much the new mhytics later. I look at AUC has dropped quite significantly. what if the end of the event later? if the price new mhytics only 6-8M range ,Elocked the price will not go up. and if the price reaches 10-15M per mhytic then Elock will go up but the range of 70-85K. and if the price it falls to 2-3M then Elock will drop to 15-20k. Who wants to buy Elock for 200K per piece while the goods are in the drill only 2-3M? ;)

exactly ! we have to think more in

Int
07-05-2014, 12:36 PM

Opening Elondrian locks on double mythic odds weekend, SKYROCKET

Madnex
07-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Opening Elondrian locks on double mythic odds weekend, SKYROCKET
I believe that it was mentioned these crates will not be affected by upcoming double mythic odd weekends. Can't find the exact dev quote though.

SacredKnight
07-06-2014, 12:03 AM
I believe that it was mentioned these crates will not be affected by upcoming double mythic odd weekends. Can't find the exact dev quote though.
Yes, that is true...I read a post from Samhayne stating this but I too...can't find the post -_-