PDA

View Full Version : A good thing we havent realized about Helena

Picklee
07-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Guys, so it occured to me while it was happening.
So i am working on a warrior, it is currently level 40 and i wana get it to 41 in about 2 days (he isnt my main)
So while I was fighting Helena, i look over at my xp, so i had 5,300 xp when i started and i ended at like alomst 7k xp (getting xp from the root thingies of course)! And that was while trying to kill Helena
What if we just xp farm on her! Its a great idea and the map would never end. For some reason the xp there gains fast.

This is how we should take advantage of her. Get a lvl 40 pt and xp farm away! Its awesome ^.^

Alhuntrazeck
07-04-2014, 08:15 PM
Oh, my. Why don't people keep things like this to themselves...? Now STS will make the weeds not give XP. :/

Picklee
07-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Oh, my. Why don't people keep things like this to themselves...? Now STS will make the weeds not give XP. :/

Lol ^.^ i think they will keep them :) they are here to help
They dont always just wana ruin our days you know?

Alhuntrazeck
07-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Remember Maneater? They made his pigs not give XP. :/

Just saying...

Fauksuras
07-04-2014, 08:56 PM

Or at least communicate it in game, remember when arena spiders were easy essences? Yeah, that didn't last long, they think they are being helpful.

eonziggys
07-04-2014, 09:11 PM
i agreed thing like this shouldn't post...what bad idea who ever post this...

Picklee
07-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Ugh :/ just trying to help guys

Waheedski
07-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Threads like this bring things to the devs attention and then it gets nerfed!

People for gawds sakes, if you have something thats OP or is glitched and gives tons of XP or has a huge unexpected mana/health/armour boost like weapon, pet, ring, amulet, shoes, knickers, moustache or whatever then.....ENJOY IT! :)

Meazebit
07-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Hope I can kil helena

utpal
07-05-2014, 02:39 AM
aww man. u should have posted after I get my mage to cap. darn.
now sts will do fix on vines -.-
:(

utpal
07-05-2014, 02:41 AM
Threads like this bring things to the devs attention and then it gets nerfed!

People for gawds sakes, if you have something thats OP or is glitched and gives tons of XP or has a huge unexpected mana/health/armour boost like weapon, pet, ring, amulet, shoes, knickers, moustache or whatever then.....ENJOY IT! :)

exploitation of bugs glitch is bannable.
I read it somewhere lol.

yasshh
07-05-2014, 02:49 AM
I read it somewhere lol.

Lol.. Bugs aren't our mistakes. Why should players get ban?

gumball3000
07-05-2014, 02:58 AM
I don't think this is a bug. I leveled my pet from 30 to 31 and it took a pretty long while, maybe more than if i would have done it in km3.

Also here you are using more potions and die more often than anywhere else.

All in all, it is possible to farm xp on helena but its a really bad place to do it.

Gragorak
07-05-2014, 03:12 AM
I read it somewhere lol.
It's fairly hard not to exploit this "glitch". ;)

Also, I don't think sts actually bans people for exploiting glitches. Sts and EA are the only companies I know that don't ban people for doing it.

Alhuntrazeck
07-05-2014, 03:18 AM
Its easy, just aggro all the weeds and kill them while someone keeps the boss occupied (perhaps your alt or a friend - you can take turns).

Waheedski
07-05-2014, 04:22 AM
I read it somewhere lol.

Hmmmm..... Let's recall.... Goblin event leaderboard, portal glitch/bug exploitation. Ain't nobody got banned fo dat. As a matter of fact they got rewarded, nightshade, shard and whatever LOL

Kakashis
07-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Although it gives xp, I would rather devs make her easier so that we don't get to benefit from those plats. This is the worst boss and I makes everyone mad when they encounter her.