PDA

View Full Version : So.... this just happened, i have witnesses

matanofx
07-04-2014, 08:23 PM
Was invited to a ursoth boss, awesome =] but then it kinda got awesomer

Think this is cool? i died during his final swing, came back and...

Yep, i feel kinda guilty but i looted 4 of e'm in 1 boss fight.

Crowsfoot
07-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Aka: You got the silver tier reward (3 spirit chests) and the boss dropped one.

matanofx
07-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Oh.. well now i feel dumb

The 4th chest did make it cool tho

Picklee
07-04-2014, 09:25 PM

The 4th chest did make it cool tho

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA you should

Morholt
07-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Lol.
I guess you forgot what the tier rewards were, since it says you reached silver. :P

Spoiler alert: you get Dovabear when you reach gold!

Doomreaper
07-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Lol.
I guess you forgot what the tier rewards were, since it says you reached silver. :P

Spoiler alert: you get Dovabear when you reach gold!

And here I was thinking I just got a lucky drop from Helena

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madnex
07-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Awe you guys ruined the next topic - "Lucky egg loot dova just when I hit gold tier!!!1!".

Zylx
07-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Awe you guys ruined the next topic - "Lucky egg loot dova just when I hit gold tier!!!1!".

Dont forget coincidentally looting a banner when you hit(past tense) bronze! Omg, thanks tree-guy (forgot name)!

Tendirin
07-04-2014, 11:04 PM
haha grats matan

Bananaguard
07-05-2014, 02:21 AM

The 4th chest did not make it cool tho

its cool :p

Madnex
07-05-2014, 03:02 AM
I was referring to when he hit bronze. "GG.
"

It appears as though the past tense of the word -hit- is also -hit- "GG.

"
Banner is obvious level/tier up award, chests & eggs are not. Hence it's very unlikely he'd make the kind of mistake we're picking him on with the banner --which is proven since well, he didn't-- due to lack of information. GG.
http://www.superswordaction.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies.ssa/trollface.png

PS: Trollface copyrights.

Tendirin
07-05-2014, 03:06 AM
ehh everyone went off topic

Zynzyn
07-05-2014, 03:20 AM

omg lmaoooo hahaha

Aziiii
07-06-2014, 02:55 AM
matani u sooo pro :))) lool this thread :))

every thread with matani has to be a fun one ahahah

Zylx
07-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Read above. Dovabear belongs to the new kind of consumable rewards and furthermore, golden tier was still ahead of him so it was a reasonable expectation for a joke.

The banner is, in fact, a bronze tier reward. Aaaaand when i said Dont forget coincidentally looting a banner when you hit bronze! Omg, thanks tree-guy (forgot name)!, i was using the past tense form of "hit" which also happens to be "hit", thus proving your misinterpretation.

Zylx
07-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the debate, madnex. I enjoy doing these :D

Madnex
07-06-2014, 12:45 PM
The banner is, in fact, a bronze tier reward. Aaaaand when i said Dont forget coincidentally looting a banner when you hit bronze! Omg, thanks tree-guy (forgot name)!, i was using the past tense form of "hit" which also happens to be "hit", thus proving your misinterpretation.
Even so, what I tried to say is that his reaction was not the same since a banner is far more of a common reward than the new consumable ones. So when he hit bronze his reaction was probably "ah ok, bronze and got my banner", no surprise since it was not something uncommon. The spirit chests on the other hand are pretty much just that, hence his confused excitement.

There was no misinterpretation, I said "he's already silver" hinting that the bronze tier award in your hypothetical joke scenario was not in fact of any special interest; after all, the topic was made about silver tier rewards not bronze. It was not about chronological order, it was a comment on uncommonness and probability. :)

Seoratrek
07-06-2014, 02:22 PM
This thread has run its course. Closing it up.