PDA

View Full Version : mythic weapon warrior

jiph
07-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Why do warrior get a second pavise and others classes get a mythic weapon better than arcane and if is only for tanking 300 armor is not enough it should add 2k armor because a tank tanks to no die like a tank and a dps warrior dpses to kill maul of olleros is dps weapon. the armor bulwark gives for a tank is low and the health too and I seen rogues with 1800 armor hello almost 2k hello I think bulwark needs a true tank buff. that's why is not selling but you don't have to take my word for it

tharidom
07-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Lol ur talking 100% crap.
-rated

utpal
07-05-2014, 01:09 PM
ATlvl31 cap
when war got pavise, rogues and mage got bow and gun

AT lvl36 cap
when war got glaive, rogue and mage got dagger and staff

now AT lvl41 cap
war got sword shield, rogue and mage got bow and gun. (same like at lvl31 cap)

So
AT lvl46 cap
we war will get glaive and other blah blah.

again at lvl51 cap,
war gets sword shield and blah blah.

again at lvl56 cap,
blah blah blah.

Waheedski
07-05-2014, 06:47 PM
If I had the gold, I would buy the new warrior mythic weapon. I see it as a pure tank weapon, maybe my opinion is wrong here but the people who say it sucks prob just want to be damage warriors rather than tanks.

Reunegade
07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
^^

If you don't want a sword/shield, don't buy it. Stick with your glaive, bonesaw, maul etc. etc. as they are still amazing in PvP and PvE.

Tendirin
07-05-2014, 07:13 PM
hey i have no idea haha

Ishtmeet
07-05-2014, 08:00 PM
I know how u feel :'(
But these 2 lines made my day man.!!!! Thanks for these

if is only for tanking 300 armor is not enough it should add 2k armor because a tank tanks to no die like a tank and a dps warrior dpses to kill maul of olleros is dps weapon...

I seen rogues with 1800 armor 'hello" almost 2k "hello"
Hello :)

Sent from my Gpad_G1 by saying " Hello almost 2k hello".

Sheener
07-05-2014, 10:47 PM
The warrior weapon is terrible. The legendary weapons are way better. It's lame

utpal
07-05-2014, 11:00 PM
haha yeah. dnt need that bulwark as it already killed elite farming except caves of tarewa.
and also my armour is 2355 and HP 6.1k even with magma claymore. thanx to Druid of will set ( ungemmed).

phillyr
07-14-2014, 02:52 PM
Lol ur talking 100% crap.
-rated
Its not crap. Look at the stat boost from the crate bow and crate guns compared to the recently released mythic counterparts...amazing stat boost and really useful procs.

Look at the bullwark compared to a mytgic weapon 10 levels under it and the crate sword and shield counterpart. U get +50 armor over the level 31 mythic counterpart and stats almost equal to a crate legendary item.

Out of the 3 newly released weapons warrior def got the short stick.

Not to mention the bulwark sounds like procs are really cool but its just not so when using it. Only noticeable proc is the +250 armor and tgat only lasts for 5 secs total before it sweeps away to another player

tharidom
07-14-2014, 03:35 PM
Its not crap. Look at the stat boost from the crate bow and crate guns compared to the recently released mythic counterparts...amazing stat boost and really useful procs.

Look at the bullwark compared to a mytgic weapon 10 levels under it and the crate sword and shield counterpart. U get +50 armor over the level 31 mythic counterpart and stats almost equal to a crate legendary item.

Out of the 3 newly released weapons warrior def got the short stick.

Not to mention the bulwark sounds like procs are really cool but its just not so when using it. Only noticeable proc is the +250 armor and tgat only lasts for 5 secs total before it sweeps away to another player

And why he isn't talking 100% crap? He's talking about a 2k armor buff-_-. And the warriors already had the upper hand for the last mythic weapon and also their arcane weapon is better then the kershal which still gets lots of complains.

phillyr
07-14-2014, 03:53 PM
And why he isn't talking 100% crap? He's talking about a 2k armor buff-_-. And the warriors already had the upper hand for the last mythic weapon and also their arcane weapon is better then the kershal which still gets lots of complains.
The 2k armor buff is jus silly but the weapon needing an overhaul isnt. When u can run elites faster and easier with a crate weapon over a brand new mythic for capped players...something is wrong

Kreasadriii
07-15-2014, 08:03 PM
If I had the gold, I would buy the new warrior mythic weapon. I see it as a pure tank weapon, maybe my opinion is wrong here but the people who say it sucks prob just want to be damage warriors rather than tanks.

Totally agree.

Crowsfoot
07-15-2014, 08:10 PM
My issues with the Bulwark:

1) The DPS is lower than a Conqueror's Wall, which doesn't make sense since the Bulwark should be a buffed version of a Conqueror's Wall in every way.

2) The procs are weak. They need to be changed before this weapon proves itself as mythic to me. That, it we can buff the Damage/DPS to be outrageously high and ignore the issue. However, I would like to see the procs fixed.

Thread on the Bukwark's procs if anyone is interested: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?164078-Bulwark-Analysis

obee
08-28-2014, 08:28 PM
Worse weapon ever.Sts must HATE warriors. Mage/rogue gets unbelievable weapons.when WAR looks like a noob.Very disappointed. As a plat user/buyer
Just seen.what a waste it was all.
Waste of money/players time
Would.expected better but Sts u let down all War players.Made the game BORING for all War players
Good one...
Lol not really. There's a reason why most people play warrior.

Jurmans
08-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Necro-.-

Xeusx
08-29-2014, 12:20 AM
Worse weapon ever.Sts must HATE warriors. Mage/rogue gets unbelievable weapons.when WAR looks like a noob.Very disappointed. As a plat user/buyer
Would.expected better but Sts u let down all War players.Made the game BORING for all War players
Good one...
Devs is fixing the bulwark, no need to angry at Devs.

Gragorak
08-29-2014, 05:02 AM
Good one...
Yeah, sts really must hate warriors cos' they're so damn underpowered. :(

-_-

phillyr
08-29-2014, 05:35 AM
Warriors in general are not underpowered. This bulwark was kinda lame, but its getting a buff

phillyr
08-29-2014, 05:36 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/29/abe3e2up.jpg

tanks with mauls for 3 seasons now

Kreasadriii
08-29-2014, 10:00 AM
And still.. the warrior uses as parking that parking that o_O

KILLABYNATURE
09-03-2014, 12:23 AM
I been playing arcane legends game for nearly a year now.first of all once again grats on creating a awesome game.Thumbs up.
I aint going to go hard on STS for one silly mistake. Guess they got their April fools day mixed up.I am.sure its only a joke that STS is playing on all WAR players.
Tell me I am right STS ;)
@.o

KILLABYNATURE
09-03-2014, 03:19 AM
I have been playing the game for nearly a year now. First of all awesome game..grats.Thumbs up
I enjoy playing the war char
Seeing&playing with the level 41 myth weapon bullwark
I thought it was a April fools joke that Sts is playing on all wars
Hahaha pls tell me
It is..level 41 myth lower damage&dps than legendary
It is a April fools joke..yes .?
Ok hahaha now give us War the real present.lol...Ty

Sceazikua
09-03-2014, 06:07 AM
Lol "sts hates warrior" complaints.
not trying to be an @ss to say this over and over, but right after the event ended bulwark has been buffed once on the damage/dps and proc, and now its going to be buffed again. How about kershal? The only good thing it gives is massive amount of stat and damage/dps. Proc? 60 int and 10 mana regen (lol mana regen). stun proc that ignores stun immunity? NO. -50% armor proc? NO. And with that many threads asking to buff it they appeared upon one thread after 3-4 months, and say they didnt see it. Even then what they gave us was reduced charge time (by 0.2s from 1.6s) the first time (@lol buff #1), then after months they reduced the charge time to 0.7s but further reduce the already low damage that isnt true when they said "close to charged fireball" (@lol buff #2). Their excuse for it was all the chances to slow/snare (which is 30%). Who STG "hates" most according to you?

jiph
09-04-2014, 10:38 AM
Bulwark is good as it is no more buffing stop complaining I don't even use bulwark I use arcane maul you just wanna sell it for a high price stop your greediness and go farm some locks.

KILLABYNATURE
09-06-2014, 04:27 AM
A level 41 myth lower damage and dps than a legendary level 41magma assault cost around 400k&does a better job.Some ppl forget that the whole game is based on buy/sell, the reason there are auction places&ppl selling,even the game makers sell.Just what is your point i ll never get.Look how much ppl sell WAR weapon compare the prices to other elon weapons.Sts let all WARs down.its a FACT.