PDA

View Full Version : Updates needed!

Drxx
07-05-2014, 04:24 PM
An update is needed the last update was a month ago, even though this was double xP. People appreciate those and that's a opportunity to make money. A simple double xP or 50% or elixirs would be nice. If a proper content update came that's be better, since it's summer time Sts should really be trying to update to make money as people have more time on their hands and a update would make people buy plats.It really confuses me why you don't update this game.. More content= Happier people= More money for you.

By the way: if you don't intend on updating this game at any point in time then why did you make it in the first place?

Doframingo
07-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Liked ur post.

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Listen, the topic of the lack of updates had been posted various times. Please keep your complaints in game instead of on multiple threads. If they don't want to update, they don'y have to. This game is THEIRS. We are lucky they made it so we can even play it in the first place. Be thankful.

CARNIVALCLOWN
07-05-2014, 09:44 PM
Honkers its very simple if your mad that theres no updates, play a new game. You dont have to only stick with this game, I play like 200 other games so even if this game updates every year to me thats fast.

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 09:49 PM
2 hunnid 0.0 thats alot

Warlord0520
07-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Listen, the topic of the lack of updates had been posted various times. Please keep your complaints in game instead of on multiple threads. If they don't want to update, they don'y have to. This game is THEIRS. We are lucky they made it so we can even play it in the first place. Be thankful.

So if we play this game, it is bad to voice our opinions about how STS has abandoned their legends games except for arcane legends? Im wondering how much exactly they paid you to say that lol if AL wasn't updated in a year I bet everyone would be throwing a temper tantrum on the forums too.

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 10:16 PM
So if we play this game, it is bad to voice our opinions about how STS has abandoned their legends games except for arcane legends? Im wondering how much exactly they paid you to say that lol if AL wasn't updated in a year I bet everyone would be throwing a temper tantrum on the forums too.

What I'm saying is that it is stupid to say what hundreds have already said and posted.

DesertPirate
07-06-2014, 07:16 AM

Remiem
07-09-2014, 07:34 AM
Hey there! Not to worry, weekend events are coming back really soon. Keep an eye out for an announcement.

Mrcupido
07-09-2014, 07:39 AM
Whew thnx.. now i feel confident :) and a little bit excited :cool:

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

Conquered
07-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Hey there! Not to worry, weekend events are coming back really soon. Keep an eye out for an announcement.

Im expecting this on July 19-21 :D

Aracnus
07-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Would these weekend events just be the double xp/damage weekends? If so, I wouldn't really consider those content updates. Just more false hope given to the people who still play this game.

Zaonabiuibil
07-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Would these weekend events just be the double xp/damage weekends? If so, I wouldn't really consider those content updates. Just more false hope given to the people who still play this game.

Arac! We need to play again and chat. Send me a PM here and lets try and make a time.

#DerailingThisTrain

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Dashbroo
07-09-2014, 10:31 AM

This really doesn't change a thing bout sl's current condition.... Woopty do a weekend event while al gets new pet map and weapons .... People have like almost stopped paying for plats due to the fact that they are spending money for pracically nothing lets get a new cap already point blank and not another sts map ._.

Jblazer
07-09-2014, 02:09 PM
This really doesn't change a thing bout sl's current condition.... Woopty do a weekend event while al gets new pet map and weapons .... People have like almost stopped paying for plats due to the fact that they are spending money for pracically nothing lets get a new cap already point blank and not another sts map ._.
Don't complain it's hive time xD

Warlord0520
07-13-2014, 01:20 AM
Don't complain it's hive time xD

Already got my devouring flamethrower, no need for carbine.

Jblazer
07-13-2014, 02:44 PM
Already got my devouring flamethrower, no need for carbine.

nub xD

Warlord0520
07-13-2014, 02:49 PM
nub xD

Ikr, elite vanity FTW XD

Jblazer
07-13-2014, 02:54 PM
ikr, elite vanity ftw xd

hwat? :d

Warlord0520
07-13-2014, 04:03 PM
hwat? :d

Arbiter helmet
Classic jacket(grey)
Elite six legs
Elite six arms
Google chrome jetpack
Devouring flamethrower
= elite vanity FTW XD

Jblazer
07-13-2014, 07:19 PM
Arbiter helmet
Classic jacket(grey)
Elite six legs
Elite six arms
Google chrome jetpack
Devouring flamethrower
= elite vanity FTW XD
Mhm

Zodiarck
07-13-2014, 08:18 PM
I'd hate any arbiter Re-released lol, even though I didn't cap to get the helm in time I got the rest, I'd rather have this caps vanity piece released, and if I'm correct in the order it went by, We were supposed to get the arbiter boots

Jblazer
07-13-2014, 10:58 PM
I'd hate any arbiter Re-released lol, even though I didn't cap to get the helm in time I got the rest, I'd rather have this caps vanity piece released, and if I'm correct in the order it went by, We were supposed to get the arbiter boots

We should. And I didn't cap 36 either. Lazy lol. But I don't think these nubs should get it. A lot of the new SL players really annoy me. Some are pretty cool, but a lot are just pathetic.

Zodiarck
07-13-2014, 11:07 PM
I just want what I worked for, capping takes a considerable amount of time, for a game like just G said, "is built to be able to do runs in under 5Minutes while you stand in line at a grocery store waiting" or something like that lol, so if anything SL surpasses that 5min play session if anything we deserve what we worked for I know all those who used plat to cap with there hard earned money are annoyed at the fact they didn't receive something they expected which was implemented to the game for that exact reason, as a elite reward for reaching the elite cap level, I'd love to see a dev cap themselves without using nothing but old fashioned grinding, and each time they get to a old cap level have to complete the Xp that was needed, which is what most of Us did, we capped time and again to collect what we worked for just to get to a point where we reach a dead end to find out there is no arbiter yet tease us with a preview of the arbiter sets completed a cap before, what's really cute is that they didn't even say anything about no arbiter being in this cap when It came out

Jblazer
07-13-2014, 11:15 PM
Agreed. I just want my Arbiters. I mean they should already have it made as it was on the bots when they were in town. So if they could just release that then I'm content.

Zodiarck
07-14-2014, 08:39 PM
things will remain as is, until we get what we have been waiting for, for so long or until a Dev actually comes and tells us step by step, to the finest detail on what it takes to create a expansion or as to why arbiter hasn't been implemented, which even then I doubt it will be a legit reason, because of Al's huge events and content updates which are made in a matter of weeks

Jblazer
07-14-2014, 08:56 PM
things will remain as is, until we get what we have been waiting for, for so long or until a Dev actually comes and tells us step by step, to the finest detail on what it takes to create a expansion or as to why arbiter hasn't been implemented, which even then I doubt it will be a legit reason, because of Al's huge events and content updates which are made in a matter of weeks

I mean we all understand why AL gets so much content, that is just how it works. But at this time it is like a 10 to 1 ratio in updates from AL to SL. I'd appreciate something.