PDA

View Full Version : [SUGGESTION] Dovabear

Jack O Reaper
07-05-2014, 09:29 PM
I just wanna ask how many chance can dovabear can terrify? It is 1-5%? Cause whenever i use dovabear the arcane ability wont work its just like his standing and doing dmg-.- ... So i wanna suggest to add 20-30% chance to terrify mobs, people or boss in this way dovabear will have his/her usefulness for us who earned for it or buy for it its just like to get what we earned for. So i wish sts could hear this suggestion?

Kakashis
07-05-2014, 10:34 PM
It's stun is broken

MoloToha
07-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Yeah, he provides nice stats, but AA and PA are inferior. He is like Prance - a town pet for good-looking stats (and character screenshots).

Back
07-06-2014, 03:59 AM
Yeah, he provides nice stats, but AA and PA are inferior. He is like Prance - a town pet for good-looking stats (and character screenshots).

Do you actually play AL? Prance is one of the best Warrior pets out there. Dova's Passive does a -crit, -hit and -armor debuff.. how is that a bad thing?
I do agree that his Arcane Sucks but saying his passive sucks and more importantly calling Prance a town pet without backing up your words is not cool at all. Do you have any reason why you think Prance is a town pet and Dova's PA sucks?

MoloToha
07-06-2014, 04:12 AM
Do you actually play AL? Prance is one of the best Warrior pets out there. Dova's Passive does a -crit, -hit and -armor debuff.. how is that a bad thing?
I do agree that his Arcane Sucks but saying his passive sucks and more importantly calling Prance a town pet without backing up your words is not cool at all. Do you have any reason why you think Prance is a town pet and Dova's PA sucks?

I agree, Prance has nice stats, but his AA and PA are just nothing, I see no reasons to call him the best warrior pet. That's why his good stats and bad abilities make him a town pet (like Hazel was in first expansions). Valkin, Grimm or Slag are much better than Prance, because they compensate the gap in stats by their actives and passives. Yes, calling Dova's passive inferior is quite quick-tempered from my side (his passive is nice, my bad), but still, I will keep him as reserve pet.

Back
07-06-2014, 04:32 AM
I agree, Prance has nice stats, but his AA and PA are just nothing, I see no reasons to call him the best warrior pet. That's why his good stats and bad abilities make him a town pet (like Hazel was in first expansions). Valkin, Grimm or Slag are much better than Prance, because they compensate the gap in stats by their actives and passives. Yes, calling Dova's passive inferior is quite quick-tempered from my side (his passive is nice, my bad), but still, I will keep him as reserve pet.

I didn't he's the best I said one of the best, I admit Prance's AA is not super good but reducing hit is a good AA..but Prance's PA can "potentially" stun 5 enemies and I don't see that as a bad thing at all.

But then again, you gave your reasons and that's all that matters.. Lets just agree to disagree here.

SacredKnight
07-06-2014, 06:37 AM
Ever seen Samael...?

Jack O Reaper
07-06-2014, 07:32 AM
Im just asking for Dovabear to increase his/her AA Not just 1-5% to terrify -,-

UndeadJudge
07-07-2014, 08:12 AM
I've only ever seen it terrify at 41. It's bugged.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
07-07-2014, 08:26 AM
Many pets have weak passives and people still use them; Ribbit, Orion, Malison, etc.

Passives are largely over looked as a matter of fact. Panther pets like Kettle and Koko have superb padsives with hit and damage reductions if up to 15% ad well as bkeed and stun chances. But, they get over looked since you must level the pet to make it powerful. This is especially true fir Hammerjaw who us incredibly powerful at level cap not only because of his powerful passive but the frequency at which a debuff triggers. He stuns too much for me to count. His only down side is the inconsistency. A pet like, say, glacian who uses its best aspect (the AA) on command thusly becomes more popular.