PDA

View Full Version : Selling Account not been used for i dont know...

crazyangle03
07-05-2014, 09:55 PM
GoodBye.... :-(

Ennex
07-05-2014, 09:59 PM
RePoRtEd :)

IGN: Passcode(W), Iimits(R), Rubrix(M)

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Lol... inb4lock

Schnitzel
07-05-2014, 10:05 PM
If it don't fit in a trade window, its a scam

Also
Buying/Selling/Trading Accounts is against the Terms of Service

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 10:10 PM
If it don't fit in a trade window, its a scam

Also
Buying/Selling/Trading Accounts is against the Terms of Service

You don't say? xD

Xeusx
07-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Good luck, and don't forget that you gonna be banned.

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Rouge Level 36 ( Onestrikedead)
Full Mythic Set
2 Arcane Pet (Glacian & HammerJaw) 2 Mythic Pet (Ripmaw & Red Glacian..forgot the name)
Vanity Set: Red Arlor hat, Steel Commando plus other vanities..
300 slots on Stash and other stuffs in there..(Almost Full Stash)
Good Reputation and Good CTF Stats..
Used to be an Officer of Strongest Guild in the Past
Well known name... you guys can change it anyway..

PM me.. reason for quitting.. wrist surgery advised by doctor to stop playing hack and slash games on phone..

and Today is my Birthday! hahahaha! Oh Crap!

Explains why you don't care that it will be banned...

Picklee
07-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Guys....dont be so harsh haha he obv doesnt know

Crazyangle03 lol this is against the space time studios rules. They take this very seriously please edite and erases what you have said and just say sorry i didnt know or something lol

Xeusx
07-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Rouge Level 36 ( Onestrikedead)
Full Mythic Set
2 Arcane Pet (Glacian & HammerJaw) 2 Mythic Pet (Ripmaw & Red Glacian..forgot the name)
Vanity Set: Red Arlor hat, Steel Commando plus other vanities..
300 slots on Stash and other stuffs in there..(Almost Full Stash)
Good Reputation and Good CTF Stats..
Used to be an Officer of Strongest Guild in the Past
Well known name... you guys can change it anyway..

PM me.. reason for quitting.. wrist surgery advised by doctor to stop playing hack and slash games on phone..

and Today is my Birthday! hahahaha! Oh Crap!
I buy it for 94m gold, don't want? Just quit from the game :D

(I'm just joking)

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Guys....dont be so harsh haha he obv doesnt know

Crazyangle03 lol this is against the space time studios rules. They take this very seriously please edite and erases what you have said and just say sorry i didnt know or something lol

Not being harsh lol honestly this thread made me lol

crazyangle03
07-05-2014, 10:24 PM
is it.. ok .. please delete this thread them.. thats why i said my reasons.. i cant play the game due to medical reasons and theres no other thing i can do with this account than this... Sorry wasn't informed about his.. i totally forgotten about this rule...

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 10:26 PM
is it.. ok .. please delete this thread them.. thats why i said my reasons.. i cant play the game due to medical reasons and theres no other thing i can do with this account than this... Sorry wasn't informed about his.. i totally forgotten about this rule...

It's alright bro, edit your post first. Just so all the info is gone.

Tendirin
07-05-2014, 10:26 PM
press report button and say please lock my thread

crazyangle03
07-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Lol, haha.. so much hate is it... so know how it feels when you like Playing Basketball and your very good at it then you got an accident which incapacitated you.. and you cant play any longer. that's what wrong with this world to much hate and jealousy.. i didn't post it to show off, i post if cause i have reasons to and i spent a lot on this game in the past.. please if your making rude comments .. please dont try.. keep it within yourself.. for mods out there.. i apologize. delete this thread.. ill face the judgement.. but im telling you guys now.. i'm not aware anymore of this rules because i'm not stupid if i know this is how it works..Dont Hate, Appreciate!

Morholt
07-05-2014, 10:30 PM
If you're quitting...why would you need to sell it for gold in the game?

If you were actully quitting, you'd just give away gear.

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 10:31 PM
Lol, haha.. so much hate is it... so know how it feels when you like Playing Basketball and your very good at it then you got an accident which incapacitated you.. and you cant play any longer. that's what wrong with this world to much hate and jealousy.. i didn't post it to show off, i post if cause i have reasons to and i spent a lot on this game in the past.. please if your making rude comments .. please dont try.. keep it within yourself.. for mods out there.. i apologize. delete this thread.. ill face the judgement.. but im telling you guys now.. i'm not aware anymore of this rules because i'm not stupid if i know this is how it works..Dont Hate, Appreciate!
Chill bruh. There is no hate going on. It sucks that you can't play for awhile. Hopefully STS doesn't ban you. :)

crazyangle03
07-05-2014, 10:33 PM
give to who.. i can't do that.. there's no worthy people i can give it to.. plus i don't give to strangers... the fact the i posted this and got harsh comments only means its not worth to give it to some random people..

Tendirin
07-05-2014, 10:35 PM
Lol this thread turned into a disaster

crazyangle03
07-05-2014, 10:36 PM
its not for a while.. i really can't play this kind of games anymore my friend.. i got a wrist surgery due to this game and was advised to stop playing hack and slash games on phone..or any games you keep using your fingers...its like Good bye to the World of Gaming.. :-(

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 10:43 PM
its not for a while.. i really can't play this kind of games anymore my friend.. i got a wrist surgery due to this game and was advised to stop playing hack and slash games on phone..or any games you keep using your fingers...its like Good bye to the World of Gaming.. :-(

Awh that sucks but you will prolly be able to play eventually

utpal
07-05-2014, 11:08 PM
sorry to hear your loss. hope ur wrist get healed soon. and u can enter gaming world.
get well soon. :)

Iliketolol
07-06-2014, 02:36 AM
inb4l (^o^)

Madnex
07-06-2014, 05:25 AM
On Chrome you can play almost as well with just left hand and a bit of practice. Try that before quitting. :3

yasshh
07-06-2014, 05:43 AM

Aww strike... Will miss u.. Good luck with rl

GuardianTwo
07-06-2014, 07:52 AM
just make some random fun event you want and give away those stuff to those winners(thus they will be worthy people of your stuff)! something like i saw one in contest section to make a wallpaper.... Or whatever you wanna do , GL in RL

Alhuntrazeck
07-06-2014, 09:08 AM
Aww One :/ Will miss you man, we were good friends coupla seasons ago.

I'm sorry about your accident and hope you get better soon!

Matutd
07-06-2014, 09:50 AM
You all need to stop being so harsh, if he doesn't actually sell the account (or try to) and didn't realise that it was against ToS he won't be banned. He just apologises and moves on.

Reunegade
07-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Wut he said

Seoratrek
07-06-2014, 02:00 PM
aaaand thread closed. Remember, per the Terms of Service:

(h) Account and Virtual Item Ownership
You may not buy, sell, give or trade any account, nor attempt to buy, sell, give or trade any account. SPACETIME owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any other attributes associated with an account. SPACETIME does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that appears or originates therein. You may not sell in-game items or currency for "real" money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the game.

As a general rule of thumb, it's always good to read the fine print before agreeing to 'contract'. Any parties associated with these sorts of conduct will be closed. Thanks for your understanding!

See the full Terms of Service here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71335-Arcane-Legends-Terms-of-Service