PDA

View Full Version : Current Price Of New Mythic Weapons

Azemen
07-05-2014, 10:11 PM
The new bow and gun are pretty good, and therefore their respective prices are currently holding steady.

But as we progress further into the event, how low do you predict prices to drop and why?

Kakashis
07-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Tanking weapon 2m maybe? Why? Because it's an Elite pve weapon. How many rich players do you know farm in elite? Most don't and the only people that hard core farm elites don't have that much gold. Also the weapon doesn't stun unlike the old one which is by far the much more useful proc. This new one just heals you? Pot spamming can do that already. The bow and gun probably 20m soon. Quantity is increasing and demand dropping as most can't afford 30m. Overall I think these weapons weren't that desirable because they look too organic/Earthlike, as wells as they're all defense based. Next season the 46 bows if it has damage proc will probably come close to the 41mythic bow damage

utpal
07-05-2014, 11:11 PM
bows= 15mil
gun= 20mil
bulwark =2m

utpal
07-05-2014, 11:12 PM
@kakashis
I bet at lvl46 cap, war will get glaive,
and rogues and mages get daggers and staffs.
(same like lvl36cap)

firechandra
07-06-2014, 03:08 AM
Utpal why you think bow will cost less than gun?Now it's the opposite

matanofx
07-06-2014, 03:14 AM
WHY ARE PEOPLE KEEP MAKING THREADS LIKE THIS, WHY?

can you not hold a single thought of your own? every single new item/egg meeting the market has its own thread "how you think prices will change.... blah blah"

Just talk about it with your friends/guildies ingame and stop wasting forums space, please.

rokksteady
07-06-2014, 03:34 AM
This is what a forum is for. "Talking about it"

Ishtmeet
07-06-2014, 03:47 AM

can you not hold a single thought of your own? every single new item/egg meeting the market has its own thread "how you think prices will change.... blah blah"

Just talk about it with your friends/guildies ingame and stop wasting forums space, please.

I have very good reply for this post but would be inappropriate for the forums. So, if u think its bla bla bla.... Why bothering to post here? No one needs your suggestion and like the post below u, Forums are for discussing. Let them do. Stay out of it pls?

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

utpal
07-06-2014, 04:13 AM
Utpal why you think bow will cost less than gun?Now it's the opposite

no crit and str. and more dmg then greater the dmg debufing in CTF affects.
also dmg boosting let's like flapjack,dova etc are useless as dmg debuff for rogues in ctf overrides it.

gun has a cool proc and stacking armour and added str which have high survivality.
and better then kershal in pvp. lol.

SacredKnight
07-06-2014, 04:24 AM

lol...that's what I said in another thread...those exact words essentially...friends and guildies...

@kakashis
I bet at lvl46 cap, war will get glaive,
and rogues and mages get daggers and staffs.
(same like lvl36cap)

Yes, this is the way it works...essentially the DPS weapons one season, then the hard core elite ones the next.
Oddly enough though, the warrior weapon is the one out of place....It goes Gun, Shield and Bow...then Glaive, Daggers and staff....The gun and the Bow are PvP whilst the Shield isn't.
The Daggers and Staff are really more PvE whilst the Glaive is PvP..
The warrior weapon seems somewhat out of place..lol

tharidom
07-06-2014, 04:28 AM
lol...that's what I said in another thread...those exact words essentially...friends and guildies...

Yes, this is the way it works...essentially the DPS weapons one season, then the hard core elite ones the next.
Oddly enough though, the warrior weapon is the one out of place....It goes Gun, Shield and Bow...then Glaive, Daggers and staff....The gun and the Bow are PvP whilst the Shield isn't.
The Daggers and Staff are really more PvE whilst the Glaive is PvP..
The warrior weapon seems somewhat out of place..lol

Glaive is also for pve.

utpal
07-06-2014, 04:31 AM
@kakashis

lol true haha.
but, u can see lvl36 myth daggers are more powerful then lvl41 myth bow.

and what's more is that lvl41 bow is supportive and pve oriented while bulwark in pvp will rock due to its healing proc lol. one can't even kill a 2.8k armour war with 7k+ hp (perfected sets,bulwark, ring amulets with eshards)

it should shine in clashes.

utpal
07-06-2014, 04:35 AM
Glaive is also for pve.

No. pavise beats this glaive anyday in elites.
glaive is pvp oriented.

kixkaxx
07-06-2014, 04:36 AM

No wonder only merchers like you hate people talking about the price

falmear
07-06-2014, 05:12 AM
Price will continue to decline and unlike previous events may continue to decline after the event is over. The reason being is that right now in cs there is like 500+ locked that could drop these mythics which don't go away after the event is over. And factor in how many are being crafted and hoarded. Also I believe there is suppose to be a plat sale during this event so this will make more weapons drop. They still won't be cheap but ultimately the best time to buy when there is more supply and this will be near the end of the event or a little after when people who merch try to unload what they are hoarding expecting prices to increase and telling you they aren't in a rush to sell.

Anarchist
07-06-2014, 05:25 AM

Rofl. Couldn't have said it any better.

Oh look i looted a smelly plate.
*opens thread*

Candylicks
07-06-2014, 06:07 AM
Price will continue to decline and unlike previous events may continue to decline after the event is over. The reason being is that right now in cs there is like 500+ locked that could drop these mythics which don't go away after the event is over. And factor in how many are being crafted and hoarded. Also I believe there is suppose to be a plat sale during this event so this will make more weapons drop. They still won't be cheap but ultimately the best time to buy when there is more supply and this will be near the end of the event or a little after when people who merch try to unload what they are hoarding expecting prices to increase and telling you they aren't in a rush to sell.

The cool thing is I can safely say out of those 500 locked there are maybe 2 mythic weapons. Double odds isn't the case. So, I think there will be less of these than people expect.

Energizeric
07-06-2014, 11:34 AM
It all depends on how many get opened and how many players have enough gold to buy them. If the overall supply is no better than last season's mythic weapons, then you can expect the current prices to stay. If they are more common, then the prices will drop.

VenomsChaos
07-06-2014, 08:00 PM
cant be sure but like 1-2 week ago i replyed other a thread to..

" i think less than 10 mil "

just to day i see guns 16-17 mil in auc... i think prize will drop every day...

But cant be %100 sure, lts can be up to..

Miss
07-07-2014, 12:48 AM
bows= 15mil
gun= 20mil
bulwark =2m

LOL Low baller like you buy from this price.

I bet 100m you cant buy 41 mythic bow with 15m!

Bless
07-07-2014, 12:57 AM

Just talk about it with your friends/guildies ingame and stop wasting forums space, please. No, the "________ are so awesome that" threads are wasting forum space.

utpal
07-07-2014, 03:00 AM

hmmm

kixkaxx
07-07-2014, 04:27 AM

This ...

He can just spend 25m for a mythic bow and give it to his twink account. He can "buy" it from this twink for 15m and win your 100m.

Please respect those who do not have millions of plat nor merch in game. If one just farm for gold, s/he needs like 10m pve kills to afford an arcane shard.

Azemen
07-07-2014, 11:00 PM
I predict the bow to be 20 mill, maybe less, by the end of the event