PDA

View Full Version : Ursoth Bug?

Dradow
07-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Not Sure If There's A Thread About This Already But Here My Problem.
Wondering If Any1 Else Is Having,Had Or Already Had This Problem.
I Have Already Beat Him When I First Found Him,Completed The Quest & Like Every1 Else Gotten The 23 Tokens.
But My Friend Had PM Me IG & Said She Beaten Him 3 Times Already & Haven't Completed The Quest... I'm Also Having The Same Problem With My Other 4 Alts (With My Mage 3 Times- Rogue 2 Times & My Other 2 At Least Once).
I Wasn't Sure B4 If It Was A Bug Or Glitch So I Kept Trying & The Same Thing Happen Over & Over Quest Isn't Being Completed.
Any Thoughts About It?

I'm Sure I Seen U In Outpost Once...

Blackair142
07-06-2014, 12:04 AM
Yes, this issue has happened to others but I think deleting the quest and taking/completing it once again will solve this issue.

utpal
07-06-2014, 12:32 AM
I got ursoth in my 6 alts and completed quest. Idk why u all can't. probably not went through questline.

Dradow
07-06-2014, 12:38 AM
I got ursoth in my 6 alts and completed quest. Idk why u all can't. probably not went through questline.

I Went Though The Questline... I Beaten The 1st Boss... Gotten The 2nd Quest... Beat Him Gotten Helena Quest... Beaten Her & Ursoth In The Same Day & Completed His Without Any Problem But It's Just My Other Alts I Just Seem To Not Be Able To Do

Xeusx
07-06-2014, 12:54 AM
I Went Though The Questline... I Beaten The 1st Boss... Gotten The 2nd Quest... Beat Him Gotten Helena Quest... Beaten Her & Ursoth In The Same Day & Completed His Without Any Problem But It's Just My Other Alts I Just Seem To Not Be Able To Do

Did you complete the quest from the Queen?

Dradow
07-06-2014, 01:17 AM
Did you complete the quest from the Queen?

The Daily One Dat She Gives Out When U Have First Started The Event I Have

Xeusx
07-06-2014, 01:22 AM
The Daily One Dat She Gives Out When U Have First Started The Event I Have

You should go to the Queen..

Dradow
07-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Yes, this issue has happened to others but I think deleting the quest and taking/completing it once again will solve this issue.

It Worked Just Like U Said It Would
I Completed It For My Rogue Thx