PDA

View Full Version : Leprechaun Bundle

Trancemaster
07-06-2014, 02:00 AM
I'm pretty new to AL so I don't know much about the game. 1 of my questions are if I buy the Leprechaun Bundle for 150 plat will I always have 15% loot reroll chance because in the description it says: Grants 15% reroll chance (stacks with luck Elixer) and 10k gold. If it always grands you 15% reroll is it worth it buying it for 150 plat? or just buy the leprechaun Pendant amulet? (only have 100k creds) Thanks!

Madnex
07-06-2014, 02:18 AM
About time you scooted over to AL nab!

The Leprechaun Amulet grants permanent 15% reroll chance but the difference from SL reroll items is that this is not a vanity, it's something that takes up actual gear spot which means you'll be missing out on stats while you wear it. Just create a loadout with and without it and swap to reroll one a bit before boss dies.

I'd suggest you try to buy the Leprechaun Amulet from the auction for around 180-190k instead of using platinum for it. It's probably your best investment. Use platinum for things you can't get with gold like revives or maybe some luck elixirs to stack 40% reroll (15% from Leprechaun, 25% from elixir) for better boss loot. ;)

Trancemaster
07-06-2014, 02:19 AM
Thanks bro

LightPurple
07-06-2014, 02:19 AM
think the bundle IS the amulet (not a plat buyer)

Jumpstart bundle is a lot more useful imo, you'll need that inv space and auction slots to sell things once you get a good farm habit going.

I will message you a secret so no one in the forum rages "DONT SAY HOW YOU MAKE $$$ OR ELSE EVERYONE WILL DO ET"

Trancemaster
07-06-2014, 02:24 AM
think the bundle IS the amulet (not a plat buyer)

Jumpstart bundle is a lot more useful imo, you'll need that inv space and auction slots to sell things once you get a good farm habit going.

I will message you a secret so no one in the forum rages "DONT SAY HOW YOU MAKE $$$ OR ELSE EVERYONE WILL DO ET"

I know a good way to farm and get pretty fast cash. But I'm sure there are way more ways to get money. I've searched around how to make fast cash and was kinda succesfully. Yet, I could still use some tips and tricks :-) Thanks!