PDA

View Full Version : I miss PL.

Ellyidol
01-08-2011, 12:25 AM
Hey all. How's everyone doing?

Just wanted to say that I miss playing PL more and more. Promised myself not to get too addicted yet especially since there isn't much going on yet.

Saw the new player video event, pretty cool. Aside from that, are there any possible sneak peaks or clues to what's next?

Not complaining or such, ive probably just gotten used to how fast the devs work in providing updates. But the past few weeks have been quiet if ever ( don't blame devs, it's holiday season).

Cheers! Hope everything is going well!

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Search for Cinco's conversation in chat if it's still there ;)

Ellyidol
01-08-2011, 12:42 AM

Right!! Thanks :)

RedRyder
01-08-2011, 01:05 AM
Care to share the news? I haven't played in weeks either

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Lvl 50 Elite campaign coming next week, with some new items -- primarily dual daggers, swords (I think -- was vague on that), etc. New items with new modifiers.

Oh and he said something about dual Mage swords which I didn't understand at all.

Ayrilana
01-08-2011, 01:11 AM
Random highlights of what was stated for those who don't want to search. It starts on Jan 7th at 09:08am PST

OH! Warriors get improved "Rage" skill next week, too. More damage output during the self-buff period. Plays better, imo.

~Something about buying quest slots possibly (was suggested by someone and he agreed it was a good idea)
~They'll try to fix the issue with hidden stats not showing up
~No more new item sets for now
~New elite content next week
~Supposedly there's different item combo set-ups than what is posted on the forums so far. You can tell by the particle effects around the character

Bottom line - elite items coming out next week will have better core stat modifiers (STR, DEX, INT) - which make the most difference in your chosen play-style.

Elite dungeon content will be in a new environment you probably haven't seen much of...It's a dark alien cave. Similar to a PVP dungeon in AO3.

We are adding a lot of things to the quest system to make it more dynamic and interesting. It's not our main focus right now - but we will be swinging our attention to quest content very soon.

Terror effect was broken! I fixed it and it should be coming out with next week's update.

There is a new set of item modifiers coming out next week in a special 'Elite' Level 50 dungeon.

RedRyder
01-08-2011, 01:11 AM
Lvl 50 Elite campaign coming next week, with some new items -- primarily dual daggers, swords (I think -- was vague on that), etc. New items with new modifiers.

Oh and he said something about dual Mage swords which I didn't understand at all.

****ing A. I'm gonna get back one of my sets from my bro and redownloading the game now

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 01:14 AM
Oh and Mystic discovered (with some heavy hinting from Cinco) that the Plasma Sword of the Rift makes a bonus set with the cyber rift armor/helm. But we all agreed it was USELESS.

Zeus
01-08-2011, 01:23 AM
****ing A. I'm gonna get back one of my sets from my bro and redownloading the game now

YOUR BACK! I would love to farm with you!!!!!!!!!!! Lyric, David, Me, Haikus, and a few others. We will all be laughing and enjoying ourselves the entire time :).

TwinkTastical
01-08-2011, 01:23 AM

Thats my boy.

Zeus
01-08-2011, 01:24 AM
Welcome back Elly! Would love to see you in game! Feel free to add my characters, as I believe I only have your bird on my friend's list.

TwinkTastical
01-08-2011, 01:26 AM
People are coming back like crazzyyy

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 01:30 AM
People are coming back like crazzyyy

Still waiting for a game that combines all the strengths of PL and DD and none of the flaws. Hopefully one or the other will learn soon enough or a new game will come around that does that.

Ellyidol
01-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Welcome back Elly! Would love to see you in game! Feel free to add my characters, as I believe I only have your bird on my friend's list.

Thanks! :)

And yeah, I'm mostly on my mage now, hope I'm on more soon :)

RedRyder
01-08-2011, 10:26 AM
Haha yup I guess I'm back :) I was on just now and last night but quickly got bored... I probably won't be on till this content's up

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Haha yup I guess I'm back :) I was on just now and last night but quickly got bored... I probably won't be on till this content's up

Same here. I killed one Tpaxx with a friend yesterday and I was bored on alien #3 (even though it had already been cleared out to about 60 aliens already).

krazii
01-08-2011, 10:35 AM

Les, can you tell me how to search for a chat, never done that before.

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Les, can you tell me how to search for a chat, never done that before.

Go to the chatbox and tap on the word "chatbox" to get a drop-down menu. Then choose "chatbox archive" and at the top you'll see a search box :)

krazii
01-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Go to the chatbox and tap on the word "chatbox" to get a drop-down menu. Then choose "chatbox archive" and at the top you'll see a search box :)

My chatbox just takes me to the chat, no dropdown menu, do you have a premium membership or something? Maybe the devs just love you :)

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 02:11 PM
You need to have the full chatbox open first, I believe.

Ayrilana
01-08-2011, 02:28 PM
There's a drop down menu...

KingFu
01-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Elly i fx-in miss u!!!

Ellyidol
01-08-2011, 10:31 PM
Elly i fx-in miss u!!!

I miss you too :( hahahaha