PDA

View Full Version : Crasher of AL

XcristinaX
07-06-2014, 02:30 PM
I WILL MISS YOU <I Smash I>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWXexMxbrFE
Have U ever been a victim of Guild Crasher in AL???

Tendirin
07-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Wow... why do people do these kind of things dude im very sorry about the guild contact support at support@spacetimestudios.com they will restore your guild

tharidom
07-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Posting someone's name is forbidden.

XrockstarX
07-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Lmao, ok, try to search all thread 1 by 1 and I believe not lower than a thousand post u can see having a name visibly posted-.-

Tendirin
07-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Lmao, ok, try to search all thread 1 by 1 and I believe not lower than a thousand post u can see having a name visibly posted-.-

just sit down lol

tharidom
07-06-2014, 05:41 PM

Stop bothering people be quiet!

Azemen
07-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Just because somone else post IGNs doesn't mean you should too. It is forbidden to do so on these forums.

XrockstarX
07-06-2014, 11:45 PM
Just because somone else post IGNs doesn't mean you should too. It is forbidden to do so on these forums.

Ok, bump all thread which posted IGNs visibly.., Good luck, hope u can finish on bumbing each and every thread in a whole day. ;-)

Sundar Moorthi
07-07-2014, 03:19 AM
guys neebawati from lation twinks " I BOSS TWINKS I " Enemies latino he joined smash guild and begging to b a officer thn kick all members and recruiters but the didn't notice other officers r online and thy take screenshot and invite the peoples back

Xeusx
07-07-2014, 04:12 AM
guys neebawati from lation twinks " I BOSS TWINKS I " Enemies latino he joined smash guild and begging to b a officer thn kick all members and recruiters but the didn't notice other officers r online and thy take screenshot and invite the peoples back
Ok then, thx for the info, anyway
@Cristina, I think you should send email to Support, then explain, boom, hope that guy banned then cry..

Tendirin
07-07-2014, 04:54 AM
Ok then, thx for the info, anyway
@Cristina, I think you should send email to Support, then explain, boom, hope that guy banned then cry..

agreed, its all in sts hands now

Tonyja Tonyjaa
07-07-2014, 07:25 AM
you dont know how much hard work needed for find a pvp players (good) especially twink pvp players ,. if u dnt understand the feeling just keep quit don't irritate us,. i know we done a mistake v know he is from enemy guild but we giv a chance to him but he miss used it,. i request you to stop advice we dont need ur advice

Serancha
07-07-2014, 07:38 AM
Another story to show why GM's need to be very careful who they give boot privileges to. If someone begs to be officer, you need to ask yourself why they want it so much. This is often the reason.

Zylx
07-07-2014, 11:12 AM
you dont know how much hard work needed for find a pvp players (good) especially twink pvp players ,. if u dnt understand the feeling just keep quit don't irritate us,. i know we done a mistake v know he is from enemy guild but we giv a chance to him but he miss used it,. i request you to stop advice we dont need ur advice

I umderstand how hard it is to build a twink guild (i've ran one before). But that is not an excuse to call out the player on the forums. Hundreds of players browse these forums everyday. Many of those players could end up stirring drama by harrassing the scammer, which could also get themselves into trouble.

Instead, please e-mail support at support@spacetimestudios.com and include those screenshots and that video. That is the only way STS can take action (ban/suspend) against that player. Posting here will only get you into trouble.

I'm sorry for your loss and i wish you luck in rebuilding and repairing the damage.

Xeusx
07-07-2014, 11:32 AM
You don't know that Posting scammer's name/crasher's name in forums is forbidden.

Sheener
07-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Sucks

Ishtmeet
07-08-2014, 06:49 AM
I smash.... oh god. Was my enemy guild but were too strong. I'm sorry for you guys, you can rebuild :-)

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk