PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know MMORPG called Anrufen OL before 2011? any chinese halp me

bearuang
07-06-2014, 02:31 PM
SO ITS STARTED FROM ..

Long time ago before i play PL, lits ike 2010-2011 there was an game called "Anrufen OL", its very cool game based on Iphone and Symbian. Idk i feel its more complex than PL and the graphic its in realist genre i guess maybe nearly like AL. Yea something that i cant foget its you can farm like pve or pvp or rush someone in one area lol.That was funny game and like PL atm, everyone talk about update or something like expansion.

Then Anrufen gave somthing that people wanted imo, they update it.. but its like create new game with similiar name cause they create new launcher for it and they call it "Anrufen Call of Champions : Lux an Umbra". The graphic and etc most of it became better and they made 5 classes with 2 races and very wide maps and .. oh you dont get it? but the newest version only avaliable in chinese version and cause that factor i left game slowly.. and in end of 2011 or new 2012 i bought android, tried PL once then after 2 years start to play it again.

Recently i heard they are on going to create new version of Anrufen in Android and Ios http://qy2.9game.cn or http://qy.wistone.com not sure which true but the old Anrufen developers is Wistone and this the http://anrufen.wistone.com. Can anyone from chinese stalk it for me, will they go in english language in the newest version? Have tried to stalk it and understand nothing, even with google translate. If only im not so lazy to add picture of thus game..maybe someone from here have played this game too?wait for your respons guys, thanks (sorry i have bad grammar, english its like my 4th or 3rd language).:tranquillity:

Schnitzel
07-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Will see when i get on my laptop

CAK Vader
07-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Download google translate and type in what you can't read to translate it to English ^-^ or just tell me what it says and I'll do it for you :p

Jblazer
07-07-2014, 12:22 AM
Download google translate and type in what you can't read to translate it to English ^-^ or just tell me what it says and I'll do it for you :p

Your chinese :D

bearuang
07-07-2014, 03:26 AM

One problem dude, how i can type it :suspicion: i mean that font? i need to be able to read it before i can type it. And the text its like in a image, most cant be translated.

bearuang
07-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Will see when i get on my laptop

I hope on you or hope in you, not sure which true :tranquillity:

Jblazer
07-07-2014, 11:03 PM
One problem dude, how i can type it :suspicion: i mean that font? i need to be able to read it before i can type it. And the text its like in a image, most cant be translated.

Google translate xD

Schnitzel
07-08-2014, 12:49 AM

Google translate xD

Only bad thing about google translate,
It doesnt really do grammer correctly, often causing mis-interpretations for example (not going to type a paragraph)

Chinese: 我喜欢玩游戏
English: I like to play games
Possible google translate translation:
I like to games play

(For simple sentences, google does fine but for paragraphs, its not as accurate)

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 12:55 AM
It doesnt really do grammer correctly, often causing mis-interpretations for example (not going to type a paragraph)

I like to games play

(For simple sentences, google does fine but for paragraphs, its not as accurate)

Ah. Google Translator is the only one I know of.

Schnitzel
07-08-2014, 04:42 PM
@bearuang,

I didn't find anything mentioned about an english version. sorry..

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 07:32 PM
@bearuang,

I didn't find anything mentioned about an english version. sorry..

What is this instagram?

bearuang
10-30-2014, 08:57 PM
What is this instagram?
Its vine

CAK Vader
10-31-2014, 06:22 PM
Its vine
NU UH!!! It's you twit face! (YouTube Twitter Facebook ;))

Armourslash
11-01-2014, 03:13 AM

I like to games play

French can also be incorrect on that thing.