PDA

View Full Version : Yo, these ideas are cool, Check them out, or ill not bring you tacos monday.

TwinkTastical
01-08-2011, 01:19 AM
Mmk, So... Im auctally.. playing DD now, due to not having enough PL things... DD is giving me a sidegame, but thats beside the point... Heres.. my list of non origonal ideas, which id LIKE to see, not that this thread will matter, but i need to post somthing...

First off, heres my PoH ideas.

1. Have Some sort of housing IN TOWN INSTANCES, like an offroad to... Some Homo sounding Rpg name, You guys know what i mean.

2. Have different areas cost different amounts of in game gold.. 5k-1m

3. house would be customizeable, Add a furniture vendor in town, selling pieces from 100 gold I.E doormats, To 100k, I.e. Platinum trophy case (30 slots) Slots will be explained later.

4. Achivements would need to be set, to get certain things for the house, Example: Meathead's Head=kill meathead 30 times, same thing with all bosses, different numbers, items etc, Like mynas headdress.

5. Another interesting thing, would be an armory, itd work as a stash, but show the items on "Armor stands" Which would cost maybe 5k a piece. You could hang you void up, for all to see, And same with other armors, even mixed combonations.

6. In order to visit houses,youd walk along the Homoname lane, where itd have mailboxes with players names on them, stating whose house is whose. You could visit houses and check them out, walk around, touch things, peek in their closet, etc etc.

So... Yeah. theres an idea.

Adding more later, tired of pressing the onscreen keys.

youngwizzy
01-08-2011, 01:59 AM
This sounds insane! I want them to make houses but maybe just when u click on someone u can click "visit house" and if ur Frind u can join house (on/offline) and even maybe even upgrade to get bigger houses with basement, upstairs and bigger rooms themselves. :)

Conradin
01-08-2011, 02:10 AM
I like it TT, but could u still bring me tacos? Btw u bought DD today, wanna play with me?

Jespo
01-08-2011, 02:22 AM
Twink... +69 from me

So like when you peek in the closet who do you find??

Refriedchicken
01-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Meh.

I mean, it'd be fun for a few hours, until you realize everyone has the exact same place. xD

Just seems like too much coding for something we honestly don't really need.

By the way, I'd edit that "h" word, devs will gladly ban that.

Kossi
01-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Runescape!!!

Refriedchicken
01-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Runescape!!!

i lol'd :D

Cascade
01-08-2011, 11:35 AM
This would make PL fun when your lvl 50 and have nothing to do :)

Cascade
01-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Runescape!!!

Ah, so you play it? Heh, If that's what Runescape is like then that's fun...

[Lt] Shiny
01-08-2011, 11:37 AM
I checked them out! Now order me Tacos the day after tomorrow (Monday) XD. Nice ideas man.

+1

TwinkTastical
01-08-2011, 12:46 PM
They already said they'd be adding housing a while ago.

i realize that... Im just giving ideas... Which wont matter, but i feel like getting some +69s

superglut2
01-08-2011, 01:31 PM
Housing sounds kinda... Well... Yea... Dont rly see a point wjy u would wanna these features but i guess it would be kinda fun.. And like they should get rid of the world map and u start off in your house when u log in, maybe release a pocket legeds addon pack with furniture... Add a workplace for ppl to work to gain money, like have a careen mode where u need certain skills to advance in your work place, like having friends or drawing or learn how to cook!! Woow abd yea add a telephone so u can call up ur "homies" and have them talk in pocketlegends language.. Well add a car too, and after that add another expansion where u can even PLAY your pl char at work or go oj vacation with him!!! Best idea ever huh?

Or maybe just add a guild feature and pets and a fun pvp system.... -100

TwinkTastical
01-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Housing sounds kinda... Well... Yea... Dont rly see a point wjy u would wanna these features but i guess it would be kinda fun.. And like they should get rid of the world map and u start off in your house when u log in, maybe release a pocket legeds addon pack with furniture... Add a workplace for ppl to work to gain money, like have a careen mode where u need certain skills to advance in your work place, like having friends or drawing or learn how to cook!! Woow abd yea add a telephone so u can call up ur "homies" and have them talk in pocketlegends language.. Well add a car too, and after that add another expansion where u can even PLAY your pl char at work or go oj vacation with him!!! Best idea ever huh?

Or maybe just add a guild feature and pets and a fun pvp system.... -100

I havent seen you post anything with any ideas, before you flame... Do somthing decent for the community... And join a guild.

Kossi
01-08-2011, 02:10 PM
This would make PL fun when your lvl 50 and have nothing to do :)

used to, i dont play anymore, too addicted

Pharcyde
01-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Ah, so you play it? Heh, If that's what Runescape is like then that's fun...

Yeah this is exactly like runescape. Runescape's skill and achievement system was really fun, I can't wait for PL to eventually get that way. Just please OH PLEASE don't make it super hard to do anything Devs.. Runescape, in order to do anything, you needed like 100m. 1 mil = a TON of gold orrrr 2/99 construction levels in runescape.... Meh..

I had 14m in runescape and I could do like nothing with that. Its basically pennies because of how freakin much gold was required in that game...

TwinkTastical
01-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Yeah this is exactly like runescape. Runescape's skill and achievement system was really fun, I can't wait for PL to eventually get that way. Just please OH PLEASE don't make it super hard to do anything Devs.. Runescape, in order to do anything, you needed like 100m. 1 mil = a TON of gold orrrr 2/99 construction levels in runescape.... Meh..

I had 14m in runescape and I could do like nothing with that. Its basically pennies because of how freakin much gold was required in that game...

I have 1.7b cash, and 7b in rares sitting on my zerker atm.. cant do much with that, cause i have everything.

Kossi
01-08-2011, 08:45 PM
I have 1.7b cash, and 7b in rares sitting on my zerker atm.. cant do much with that, cause i have everything.

daaang i wana see

add solvoc on rs

Conradin
01-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Lol twink u should give me some- I kinda quite rs-but share the love man

Pharcyde
01-08-2011, 09:39 PM
lol i quit rs when h ween hats were only 20 mil. When I started they were only 1 mil xD. Whats the going price for all that junk now?

bladesword
01-09-2011, 01:47 AM
runescape!!!

runescape! Thats why they made the balefort castle like the trading place!!
And deleted the castle in forest haven wtf?

jjjjaaaakkkke
01-09-2011, 01:49 AM
I prolly played RS longer then all of you. Twink I have a phat set, full arma, 437ml, and all Halloween masks + santa hat. I have like 12 crowns. I'm pretty sure I beat your gold count Twink. Quit during the summer. Oh, and I have all cb 99's, and 99 cook, fish, WC, craft, pray, smith, and con.

Pharcyde
01-09-2011, 02:21 AM
I prolly played RS longer then all of you. Twink I have a phat set, full arma, 437ml, and all Halloween masks + santa hat. I have like 12 crowns. I'm pretty sure I beat your gold count Twink. Quit during the summer. Oh, and I have all cb 99's, and 99 cook, fish, WC, craft, pray, smith, and con.

Congratz. Your life is now complete.

jjjjaaaakkkke
01-09-2011, 02:34 AM
I PvP'd alot. It's easy to get non-cb 99's quickly if your rich, I have a few nooby 99's anyways. Also, played RS 4-5 years so yeah..