PDA

View Full Version : Few questions from newbie.

virroo
07-06-2014, 03:31 PM
Hello, i would like to get a few answers.

1. As i can read mostly popular pve build is 5 aimed, 5 nox, 1 piercer and 4 packs or veil. Since iam low level i leveled 1 piercer, 2 packs and now iam putting all to aimed and nox. Not sure if i should focus dps skills first and level them asap.

2. People suggest going 5 int, 5 dex, 5 str and 5 crit passives. How should i level them? Level them first or active skills first? Should i start like dex>crit>str>int?

3. In other topic someone said that we focus on dex only since other stats we get from gear. So should i focus str/int gear mainly or dex as main stat + str/int?

4. For now i'am level 10+, when should i start useing bows?

5. If i gonna spend 90 plat on pet, malison will be best choice? Also iam not sure if extra auction and inventory slots from bundle will be enough, should i buy some more?

Thanks for your answers and have a nice day.

Blackair142
07-06-2014, 04:34 PM
5. I would not buy Malison from the stable for 90 platinum when you can currently buy this dragon in the consignment shop for 60k. If you would like to buy a pet with platinum I would suggest buying Talon (For Rogue) or just waiting it out until you have enough plat gathered for a mythic pet or enough gold for a good legendary. The auction and inventory slots obtained from the bundle may be enough for a while, especially since you're a new player. You can always complete the daily quest located in Traveler's Outpost and buy a couple more inventory, auction, and stash slots.

virroo
07-07-2014, 12:27 PM
@up: Thanks for info, yea i just noticed that it cost 60k in cs.

1. and 2. can be ignored, it should work whatever i choose to level first (active ofc).

3. Still i would like to get an answer.

4. Hmm 20+?

5. As Fatjabba said, should i buy malison for 60k in cs or some other pet for platinum/gold? I want to buy one now and i would like to keep him till end-game (future when i will be able to buy some expensive pet). I will buy bundles jut for auction slots since its great deal, so i will have some start cash, slots and gear. Don't tell me to save platinum for later please. I wanna have a good start and i know that having low ammount of slots can be pain in the ***, so i will just buy them now, no waste. Just not sure about pet. As far as i can see malison is great in overall usage. But i would like to hear some sugestions.

6. I was looking at vanity items in cs and in store. The strore vanities aren't great and as far as i can see cs have lower price in gold. Sorry, i know its funny but i would like someone to tell me some nice vanities that can be found in cs (no crazy price please.

Have a nice day.

virroo
07-07-2014, 02:57 PM
5. I would not buy Malison from the stable for 90 platinum when you can currently buy this dragon in the consignment shop for 60k. If you would like to buy a pet with platinum I would suggest buying Talon (For Rogue) or just waiting it out until you have enough plat gathered for a mythic pet or enough gold for a good legendary. The auction and inventory slots obtained from the bundle may be enough for a while, especially since you're a new player. You can always complete the daily quest located in Traveler's Outpost and buy a couple more inventory, auction, and stash slots.

Thanks for your answer but i would like to know more about pets and their prices, ofc i did some research but i'am still not sure. I wanted to buy malison, but now i'am not sure. What do you suggest, malison/other with gold or something with platinum (lets say up to 100)? The pet i want, i would like to keep him till the end-game. I just don't want to keep wasting money on new one's. If it's posible the next one i would like to buy will be expesive end-game in far future ;). I also bought bundles for extra slots and some cash and gear (gold and gear was jsut a bonus since normally 10 auction slots cost like 75 plat if i remember corectly) and it was great deal imo. Please don't say "save your plats for later use", i just want to have a nice start. I don't think that a bundle and a pet is such a waste. If i will make myself to the end-game then i will be able to add some plat if i will need it.

1 and 2 question can be ignored, i'am sure everything will be ok, i will just level acticve first then passives. I just wanted to do everything perfectly, lets ignore it ;).

For 3 and 4 i would like to get an answer from someone.

I also have a question about vanity. The one i see in store isn't nice in my opinion. Maybe someone know some nice rogue vanities that can be bought via cs with reasonable price.

Sorry for my english and have a nice day.

Tendirin
07-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Hello, i would like to get a few answers.

1. As i can read mostly popular pve build is 5 aimed, 5 nox, 1 piercer and 4 packs or veil. Since iam low level i leveled 1 piercer, 2 packs and now iam putting all to aimed and nox. Not sure if i should focus dps skills first and level them asap.

2. People suggest going 5 int, 5 dex, 5 str and 5 crit passives. How should i level them? Level them first or active skills first? Should i start like dex>crit>str>int?

3. In other topic someone said that we focus on dex only since other stats we get from gear. So should i focus str/int gear mainly or dex as main stat + str/int?

4. For now i'am level 10+, when should i start useing bows?

5. If i gonna spend 90 plat on pet, malison will be best choice? Also iam not sure if extra auction and inventory slots from bundle will be enough, should i buy some more?

Thanks for your answers and have a nice day.
start using bows at level 15 and u should buy haze with 90 plat

Azemen
07-07-2014, 03:31 PM
You can search for items in the CS, filter your options for level, rarity, and item type via the various tabs and buttons.

Azemen
07-07-2014, 03:33 PM
No, only use bows at endgame, low lvl bows are very expensive due to PvP.

Tendirin
07-07-2014, 03:52 PM
You can search for items in the CS, filter your options for level, rarity, and item type via the various tabs and buttons.

Totally Correct.