PDA

View Full Version : still cant believe

Xpolosion
07-06-2014, 03:31 PM
still cant believe how sts lied to us.. first saying myths wont drop from reg lockeds.. then saying they will.. and now they dont. its unprofessional and pretty annoying

tharidom
07-06-2014, 03:33 PM
They clearly stated that they won't so I don't know where you got the info from but it's not reliable.

Tendirin
07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
They clearly stated that they won't so I don't know where you got the info from but it's not reliable.

Exactly,

Rare
07-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Exactly,

Actually, there was the initial claim that they wouldn't followed by rage and panic selling.

Next, Samhayne issued a statement that it wasn't the case. That in fact they changed their minds.

Finally, at some point, it was changed again. Pretty quietly I might add.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=158193

I'd say I agree with the thread title, but I've been playing sts games for almost four years.

Doomreaper
07-06-2014, 04:52 PM
Actually, there was the initial claim that they wouldn't followed by rage and panic selling.

Next, Samhayne issued a statement that it wasn't the case. That in fact they changed their minds.

Finally, at some point, it was changed again. Pretty quietly I might add.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=158193

True

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xpolosion
07-06-2014, 05:28 PM
U guys joking lol u dont remember the outrage.....

VenomsChaos
07-06-2014, 07:44 PM
still cant believe how sts lied to us.. first saying myths wont drop from reg lockeds.. then saying they will.. and now they dont. its unprofessional and pretty annoying

before read that, i tot old lockeds have change to new mythics

utpal
07-06-2014, 10:20 PM
wats going on? really confused.

so old locks will drop new mythics?
and Elocks will change to old locks after event ends?

Aliliam
07-07-2014, 06:31 AM
Elo lock will stay elo lock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigboyblue
07-07-2014, 07:06 AM
You can't expect STS to know everything at all times. Things change and plans change. It looks like a lot of weapons will be looted during this event so I don't think them being discontinued is a real problem. Also this event is a great gold generate for freemium players due to the fact that these mythics will be discontinued. That being said the old locks need to be revamped. There needs to be a better reason to open them. I would be greatly disappointed if I looted a fang or doom amulet.