07-06-2014, 05:16 PM
Ima speak for them, no, they're not ._.

Carcinogen
07-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Ima speak for them, no, they're not ._.
ty for being very helpful. Ima quit now lol

Jblazer
07-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Don't quit lol. We got updates while others didn't.Gotta wait our turn.

Slant
07-07-2014, 02:18 PM
yeah. why are updates so imp. few hours of rushing and its back to waiting for next update again. its great this way, knowing there will be no changes.

Jblazer
07-07-2014, 10:53 PM
yeah. why are updates so imp. few hours of rushing and its back to waiting for next update again. its great this way, knowing there will be no changes.

Just making sure that isn't sarcasm right lol

Trancemaster
07-07-2014, 11:34 PM
We have been waiting for a cap update for over a year. There are gonna be no major updates nor minor updates. Don't expect much. People have been saying cap this summer but that's a lie. Apperently cap in December? but yea... Just don't keep asking it's a waste of your time. If you think SL getting boring and your doing nothing and you play a lot I suggest you take a break of SL and do something else because it just waste of time.

Jblazer
07-08-2014, 12:12 AM
We have been waiting for a cap update for over a year. There are gonna be no major updates nor minor updates. Don't expect much. People have been saying cap this summer but that's a lie. Apperently cap in December? but yea... Just don't keep asking it's a waste of your time. If you think SL getting boring and your doing nothing and you play a lot I suggest you take a break of SL and do something else because it just waste of time.

Finally. Someone who understands what I've been saying smh

Remiem
07-09-2014, 07:33 AM
Closing this one, since I already made a reply to your other thread. :) The short answer is, we will be bringing back regular weekend events very soon. Keep an eye out!