PDA

View Full Version : Ripped off

Redcrown101
07-06-2014, 06:25 PM
I'm generally new to the game, I've been buying items from people for what they say are "great prices" and trying to make a profit from them. But, when I'm trying to sell them people say that I'm selling them for to much, but then I tell them how much I paid and they tell me I've been ripped off... Any help?

Rescind
07-06-2014, 06:29 PM
If you need with prices, you can ask forumers. They will help you

Suentous PO
07-06-2014, 07:16 PM
If you need with prices, you can ask forumers. They will help you

This made me lulz because they are asking forumers.
Anyway, one way is to post on the traders market part of the forums. People often post "PC on (item)" meaning price check. People love to show off what they know, someone is likely to know and respond.
In fact just browse that section to get familiar with some numbers.
Prices can change often so it can be hard to know a wide range of items.
Checking cs a lot also helps, but generally ppl will just say- cs is op, almost as a way of bargaining. Deals made outside cs are usually lower than what you'll see there.

Hover
07-07-2014, 12:00 AM
Lel sue be helpfull and dat wtf is happening with our community...

Rescind
07-07-2014, 02:02 AM
This made me lulz because they are asking forumers.
Anyway, one way is to post on the traders market part of the forums. People often post "PC on (item)" meaning price check. People love to show off what they know, someone is likely to know and respond.
In fact just browse that section to get familiar with some numbers.
Prices can change often so it can be hard to know a wide range of items.
Checking cs a lot also helps, but generally ppl will just say- cs is op, almost as a way of bargaining. Deals made outside cs are usually lower than what you'll see there.

Nice u got my joke lol

Redcrown101
07-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Thanks guys, you're help is much appreciated :)

Hardcorexd
07-09-2014, 12:14 AM
I'm generally new to the game, I've been buying items from people for what they say are "great prices" and trying to make a profit from them. But, when I'm trying to sell them people say that I'm selling them for to much, but then I tell them how much I paid and they tell me I've been ripped off... Any help?
I'll give u a tip never listen to people saying op or that's too much or shouldve sold it because they are probably all merchant and hoping you to say how much should I sell it for and probably they'll buy it. I experienced this before so I know.

Redcrown101
07-13-2014, 06:39 AM
Thanks for the tip hardcore :)

Reunegade
07-13-2014, 07:37 AM
Let me give you another tip, never listen to Hardcorexd

Motivating
07-13-2014, 03:24 PM
10/10 tip from reun

Laar
07-13-2014, 03:24 PM
10/10 tip from reun