PDA

View Full Version : Hmm

anahadaz
07-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Might make a 50-60 rushing bird..just to start learning how to do well like everyone else did, subs gave me that idea.. did that work for anyone else other than him? I don't rush though, I think it ruins some peoples pvp experiences, especially new people.. it would be a weird experience haha! Let me know your opinions..

synfullmagic_23110
07-06-2014, 07:54 PM
I wanna make a L56 rushing bird ;)

♥️ 3-D Romeo ♥️

I don't see the thought subs gave u
Pls explain

Burningdex
07-06-2014, 08:19 PM
psh make a 50 void mb bird its gr8 for rushing imo

Gracious
07-06-2014, 08:42 PM
psh make a 50 void mb bird its gr8 for rushing imo it's got some nice dodge considering its a level 50 dex set

Reunegade
07-07-2014, 07:21 AM
Cyber gun set is better though, so is sentinel if you are willing to dish out the cash.

MightyMicah
07-07-2014, 12:17 PM
I wouldn't recommend it. It would only be a matter of time before people find out who you are and then you'll have too many enemies to count. I know so many people who have quit this game after getting hunted so bad that they couldn't even join a game without being teamed. For some reason, they never clue in to the fact that their own rushing caused it all.

Anyways, if you want to get good, just try asking for FFA a lot when you join games! You'd be surprised how many times everyone agrees.

anahadaz
07-08-2014, 06:53 AM
I wouldn't recommend it. It would only be a matter of time before people find out who you are and then you'll have too many enemies to count. I know so many people who have quit this game after getting hunted so bad that they couldn't even join a game without being teamed. For some reason, they never clue in to the fact that their own rushing caused it all.

Anyways, if you want to get good, just try asking for FFA a lot when you join games! You'd be surprised how many times everyone agrees.

That sounds like a better idea, I'll try that out soon! Maybe a few rounds against you yourself haha! Thanks everyone for their comments!

MightyMicah
07-08-2014, 08:59 AM
That sounds like a better idea, I'll try that out soon! Maybe a few rounds against you yourself haha! Thanks everyone for their comments!

Yeah man! If our guild ever gets big enough, we'll have to organize some FFA's on a weekly basis. Maybe even at Castle Keep Away? Hmmm :)

Armourslash
07-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Join the guild FFA if your doing this kinda stuff.

Burstnuke
07-08-2014, 08:49 PM
I wanna make a L56 rushing bird ;)

♥️ 3-D Romeo ♥️

I don't see the thought subs gave u
Pls explain

Like my Bes bird at 56 rushes all