PDA

View Full Version : So what is going to happen here

Speedofsound
07-06-2014, 07:59 PM
I need a panic pet. So either slag or dovabear. I just tested a level 40 dovabear after 7 attempts it still would not terrify, is this going to be fixed? I dont want to waste 800k on a slag and than have dovabear fixed so that it actually terrifies people. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Morholt
07-06-2014, 08:31 PM
Haven't gotten my hands on using Dova yet.
You could choose to try getting Slag at a good price these next few days and hold off on opening him. See if any changes are made to Dova in the month. If he's boosted and you like him, you may be able to sell that Slag back away for a little more than you paid. If he still stinks in a month, open up your old Slag egg.

Speedofsound
07-06-2014, 08:52 PM
Haven't gotten my hands on using Dova yet.
You could choose to try getting Slag at a good price these next few days and hold off on opening him. See if any changes are made to Dova in the month. If he's boosted and you like him, you may be able to sell that Slag back away for a little more than you paid. If he still stinks in a month, open up your old Slag egg.
Yes I happen to have 6 slag eggs. But I want to start pvp on my sorc and it annoys me that I have to wait to pick a pet

grumpy
07-06-2014, 09:13 PM
my opinion is to just open him up, u have 6 of them already. if u need/want him now then its not worth the opportunity cost of trying to sell him later. Slag will probably take a few months to hit 1-2 mil since a lot of people have stockpiled a ton of slag eggs with the same idea in mind, during which you'll lose a lot of opportunity to pvp with a panic pet. Plus you'll still have 5 more slag eggs after to sell lol.

Don't have dova yet so can't comment on him, but slag is a proven and solid pet and should be in your line-up regardless.

Crowsfoot
07-06-2014, 09:20 PM
You want 4-5 pets to rotate.

Mine are:
Samael
Hammerjaw
Slag
Grimm

I plan to use Dovabear as my 5th. All five have a percent damage buff and a stun component. Dovabear, however, is said to have a stun like Grimm's where sit is in the description but almost never seen. The stats make up for this.

Trenton
07-06-2014, 09:24 PM
Just like Crow said, multiple pets for rotation are nice. Mine are-

•Grimm
•Slag
•Shadowlurk
•Dovabear

On twinks I generally have 2, and Ribbit (for pro lightning hits) but it's really nice to have Slag as a speed pet as well as great overall stats and Stun.

Speedofsound
07-06-2014, 09:30 PM
my opinion is to just open him up, u have 6 of them already. if u need/want him now then its not worth the opportunity cost of trying to sell him later. Slag will probably take a few months to hit 1-2 mil since a lot of people have stockpiled a ton of slag eggs with the same idea in mind, during which you'll lose a lot of opportunity to pvp with a panic pet. Plus you'll still have 5 more slag eggs after to sell lol.

Don't have dova yet so can't comment on him, but slag is a proven and solid pet and should be in your line-up regardless.

Roughly 1m is a lot if you are talking to anyone. My main dilemma is opening slag than later dovabear becoming an amazing pet. It would really grind my gears lol.

Madnex
07-06-2014, 10:20 PM
Pop a Slag, they are not going to make a free pet that much notably better than a platinum pet one rarity class higher, even with the seasons difference. Slag stuns around 5x more than Dova.

jiph
07-07-2014, 01:03 AM
Ribbit. glad I never plan to spend 30m on sam

Back
07-07-2014, 01:32 AM
Ribbit can't stun

grumpy
07-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Roughly 1m is a lot if you are talking to anyone. My main dilemma is opening slag than later dovabear becoming an amazing pet. It would really grind my gears lol.

I understand but in the time it takes for slag to get to 1m+, you could be playing with him, having fun and running elites etc. So the point is lost opportunity cost and if thats worth 1 mil to you (sounds like it is). But it is my opinion that he should be in your rotation regardless as he is worth it.

For example, my rotation will be:
Slag
Orion
Clyde
Dovabear
Shadowlurk

Xeusx
07-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Anyone tried Valkin?