PDA

View Full Version : The Future of Pocket Legends

Megalodon
01-08-2011, 11:15 AM
What will space-time be making in terms of campaigns, player owned housing, and guild in 2011? Are they actively working on something now. It seems like PL has a lot of untapped potential. I think it would also be cool if you could choose race/class combos and they put more in. What are they working on now is what I am asking, and what will they be working on?

Refriedchicken
01-08-2011, 11:25 AM
They really haven't said much.

Ao4 is coming out in "early 2011", there hasn't been an update in ages, I think the last one was the Christmas Event. -.-

There is speculation they are releasing guilds, and raising cap to 65.

Other than that, it's all rumors.

[Lt] Shiny
01-08-2011, 11:33 AM
1> Releasing the Closed Beta for Android users.
2> Still working on PC version or PL (still a rumor)
3> New map (like what Chicken said)
4> and Level Cap raise (also like what Chicken said)

Cascade
01-08-2011, 11:42 AM
I thought there wasn't gunna be another AO map...I'm tired of aliens let's do something else :P....I'm excited for PH though :)

Kiberian
01-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Shiny;162831']1> Releasing the Closed Beta for Android users.

Uhhh... This guy obviously knows what he's talking about.

Arterra
01-08-2011, 11:57 AM
They really haven't said much.

Ao4 is coming out in "early 2011", there hasn't been an update in ages, I think the last one was the Christmas Event. -.-

There is speculation they are releasing guilds, and raising cap to 65.

Other than that, it's all rumors.

I'm pretty sure I heard something about returning to fantasy, that we had enough sci-fi
the AO4 mothership thing is kinda a rumor, or something people wanted as soon as AO3 came out. i dont think it was dev-accepted.

ProSophist
01-08-2011, 11:58 AM
One thing that I'm pretty certain about is that level cap would/should be released along with the new map.

Arterra
01-08-2011, 12:03 PM
One thing that I'm pretty certain about is that level cap would/should be released along with the new map.

unless they come out with Jurassic elite park first ;)

Militaryman
01-08-2011, 12:26 PM
unless they come out with Jurassic elite park first ;)

No no no you need....... SPARTANS!!! Then they can go to creet

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Wow people love spreading rumors, don't they?

Cinco said an elite dungeon is coming out next week -- it will be an alien cave-type thing.

As far as level caps and new campaigns go, I don't think anything's been set in stone -- except that there's no ao4.

Arterra
01-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Cinco in chatbox:

There will be no item sets in the elite content due out next week. I'll pull those today so we don't have any additional confusion.

yea, rumors.

edit: dammit les beat me

Varking
01-08-2011, 12:31 PM
May want to read some of this, OP, since it talks about some of the future for Pocket Legends:

http://droidgamers.com/index.php/game-news/interviews/1069-interview-with-gary-gattis-ceo-of-spacetime-studios-and-pocket-legends

Megalodon
01-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the help guys! I agree that we need to stop with the Alien theme, it was cool but we have had enough. However, I myself prefer a fantasy setting. Also, has there been any new about making the customization better to make your character unique, like race/class combos, genders, etc. I also think that they could add an extra class or two to change things up a little, as well as adding a new race or two.