PDA

View Full Version : swamp farming? what to do?

lorielana
01-08-2011, 11:18 AM
So here i am, lvl 50, to lazy to finish the cyber shard quest. Except from lvling my lvl 31 and a few victory lap runs only thing i do is farming swamps. The problem is: I suck at it.
So heres a question:
Wich boss in swamps drops the best items? ive been tryin with the swamp hag but in a LOT of time ive only got 3 purps and pink: snipers bayou bow.
thx in advance for answers.

Riccits
01-08-2011, 11:49 AM
mccroc stillfarm: with swamp hag u may have the best chances/items... she drops frog wand and stuff and lizard leg, and u have a chance to meet hooch bob on the way for a hooch hat..
scalefield homestead: banjo blaster and croc wing are best payed items (not sure about rolling pin) => 3 bosses
mccroc homestead: lizard lance and all kind of hooches and washboard, but its a long run and only 1 boss! the little bosses drops the common swamp pinks

ps: bayou bow is crap, the purple version of it is better...so no way to sell more then 2k... ;)

drewcapu
01-08-2011, 03:41 PM
pappy is more of a pain to rush than ma mccroc though. just watch out for her explosives ;)

Tsarra
01-09-2011, 02:20 PM
I've been farming the Boss Brawl. So far, I've gotten only one pink from there and a Hooch Hat from Billy Bob at the McCroc Still Farm. :(

Riccits
01-10-2011, 04:19 AM
pappy is more of a pain to rush than ma mccroc though. just watch out for her explosives ;)

u should farm in min 3 at scalefield home very fast and in a hour one should get a new swamp item..
only dont run in the 12 barrels and let explode them... then u fly at the other side of the map LOL

matta1985
01-10-2011, 06:46 AM
Riccits is the swamp farming master! Listen to him and you shall go far :D

Riccits
01-10-2011, 06:49 AM
Riccits is the swamp farming master! Listen to him and you shall go far :D

hehe thx! ;)

i should keep some tips for me, i think at swamps u got more items than me LOL

matta1985
01-10-2011, 06:51 AM
:P I have gotten a few, but hard to sell :( I'm heading to bed now otherwise i'd be on doing some swamp runs with you! Might catch you on tomorrow :) Night mate!

Riccits
01-10-2011, 07:35 AM
its bcz they are vanity only... as weapon or shield they are crap... ;(
iam at work now ;) begin play in some hours.. hopefully with the new dungeon, so swamps have some peace from me...
cya