PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Need a bit more tweaking.

oNinja Ryaka
05-10-2010, 09:40 AM
As for warriors they always die as it is a face to face battle confrontation with the monsters while the mages and Archers get to stand back not getting hurt one bit.

Banned
05-10-2010, 09:59 AM
As for warriors they always die as it is a face to face battle confrontation with the monsters while the mages and Archers get to stand back not getting hurt one bit.

That's the point. It's called tanking. And warriors also have the most health out of all three classes sooooo yeah... Another point lost. Try again?

Royce
05-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Are you using the iron blood skill? That should make your nearly invincible on all campaigns up to the swamp. Beyond that, it just sounds like you need to find better teammates. You enchantress(es) should not be letting you die over and over. Archers are all basically leeches by design, taking without offering much in return, so I agree with you there.

SlipperyJim
05-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Are you using the iron blood skill? That should make your nearly invincible on all campaigns up to the swamp. Beyond that, it just sounds like you need to find better teammates. You enchantress(es) should not be letting you die over and over. Archers are all basically leeches by design, taking without offering much in return, so I agree with you there.
You're right about Iron Blood. Maxed-out Iron Blood is key to a warrior's survival against high-end mobs. Even in the Swamps, I don't have to worry too much about Epimetheus dying when his Iron Blood is running. Bosses can still kill him, as can a big enough pile of poison debuffs ... but that's about it.

On the other hand, you're wrong about archers. Archers are the single-target DPS kings. They are designed to work with tanks. We hold the mobs' attention, and the archers kill them. Without archer support, even a mighty warrior can be overwhelmed by sheer numbers. (Especially in the Swamps!) With high-end archer support, we can take down any mob in the game. Even Frogmar. ;)

Endless
05-10-2010, 11:15 AM
On the other hand, you're wrong about archers. Archers are the single-target DPS kings. They are designed to work with tanks. We hold the mobs' attention, and the archers kill them. Without archer support, even a mighty warrior can be overwhelmed by sheer numbers. (Especially in the Swamps!) With high-end archer support, we can take down any mob in the game. Even Frogmar. ;)

What he said. Leeches sheesh. :p

FeralDruid
05-10-2010, 11:20 AM
+1 for Leeches. LOL

Rannos
05-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Back to the original argument, I agree that tanks get a bad deal over all, but I think the solution is a single target heal so that Enchantresses would be more willing to support the tank while creating less threat.

TheBaconKing
05-10-2010, 12:25 PM
Back to the original argument, I agree that tanks get a bad deal over all, but I think the solution is a single target heal so that Enchantresses would be more willing to support the tank while creating less threat.

Which would require an app update to accommodate a single target heal system. As of right now there is no way to target a friendly, which would be needed for a single target heal.