PDA

View Full Version : why not to solo

Arterra
01-08-2011, 12:22 PM
You get more in a group actually

There is a bonus to exp when grouping, it isn't divided.

saw this while browsing chatbox archives. See? BONUS! stop asking how to do stuff solo and play together...

i wonder if the bonus increases per player added to game, or if you just have more than say 3...

mrpredalien
01-08-2011, 02:41 PM
I thought you actually divide the XP with the other people in your group..
But that's just me, so wait for more people to reply on this thing XD.

Arterra
01-08-2011, 02:49 PM
I thought you actually divide the XP with the other people in your group..
But that's just me, so wait for more people to reply on this thing XD.

well, aparently not. gold does, but xp actually gets higher

jjjjaaaakkkke
01-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Yeah, when your in a full team you get more exp.

Ayrilana
01-08-2011, 02:57 PM
All players are granted the same XP (+/- roughly 3 percent between players) regardless of the number of players in a group for an enemy death. Additionally, larger groups are given an XP bonus to encourage group play (up to roughly 30 percent).

So, if you kill a guy solo, you get roughly 1xp. If you kill a guy with a group of 5, you get roughly 1.3xp.

-ALS

All players get individual rolls (and rerolls if they are using luck elixirs) for loot.

-ALS

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?15472-Is-EXP-shared-or-split/page2

Arterra
01-08-2011, 04:08 PM
nice! helps even more.

CanonicalKoi
01-08-2011, 04:15 PM
I don't know. There are days when I like soloing. It's restful. And there are days when there's no one to play with or you keep ending up in groups where all they do is bicker and teamwork seems to be an unknown.

Fyrce
01-08-2011, 08:41 PM
I find that in disorganized teams leading helps a ton and since there isn't a leader...

This is also where you friend the useful ones, start making games and ditch the useless ones. If you are maker, most joiners are more than happy to be useful.