PDA

View Full Version : Pvp Bug

vikes4me
07-07-2014, 07:32 AM
Seems like there is a major glitch with this game during PvP battles. When searching for battles, I will encounter a base that is totally maxed out and have no chance beating. The base has no name and I can not skip this base even though I have a lot of gold left. I have to return to my base and try searching for other battles again but most of the time, I encounter this unbeatable base again. Anyone having the same issues?

jb57542
07-07-2014, 08:35 AM
Seems like there is a major glitch with this game during PvP battles. When searching for battles, I will encounter a base that is totally maxed out and have no chance beating. The base has no name and I can not skip this base even though I have a lot of gold left. I have to return to my base and try searching for other battles again but most of the time, I encounter this unbeatable base again. Anyone having the same issues?

This sounds like the Spacetime base which only appears when you have searched past all other available opponents. Do you know how many match searches you went through?

You probably need to post your castle level, IGN (in game name) and a screenshot of the base in the bugs forum if you think you are getting to this base too fast.

vikes4me
07-07-2014, 08:42 AM
This sounds like the Spacetime base which only appears when you have searched past all other available opponents. Do you know how many match searches you went through?

You probably need to post your castle level, IGN (in game name) and a screenshot of the base in the bugs forum if you think you are getting to this base too fast.

I think you are right. I opened a support ticket with Spacetime. Thanks.

Maximus D
07-07-2014, 01:33 PM
I personnaly never saw that base... maybe at 450trophee castle 5 I have enouph opponent or I just never skip enouph to get there!